Plo Koon and Ki-Adi-Mundi vs. Saesee Tiin and Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i tihnk adi-mundi and koon will win:
setting is in that arena in genoesis

Numan
Saesee and Fisto take this. Plo Koon and Kit Fisto are pretty much level but Saesee Tiin is quite a bit better than Ki-Adi-Mundi.

vpokdekjyafmidp
honestly i thought adi mundi was pretty powerful
but hes also pretty damn wise

Numan
Mundi was very wise but was just not a warrior. It's close but Tiin and Fisto still win this.

vpokdekjyafmidp
or koon could just remove his methane breather thing and blow them all up

darthsith19
Either beats Saesee quite easily and then helps the other pwn Kit. Kit vs. either of them'd be close but against both at once he's stand no chance.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yea thats exactly what i was thinking

Numan
Saesee Tiin was actually an incredible fighter and was pretty close to Fisto. Ki Adi Mundi pretty much sucked in terms of fighting ability. look at how he got owned by those clones in ROTS. Plo Koon would only be slightly better than Fisto (his ability of controlling elements is awesome) but Tiin would take Mundi without too much difficulty and then together take Koon.

Numan
Lots of people just assume Tiin sucked because of how Sidious defeated him with one stroke of his lightsaber.

vpokdekjyafmidp
or koon takes out fisto, tiin takes out mundi, and then koon takes out tiin

Numan
The difference in strength between Tiin and Mundi is greater than the difference in strength between Plo Koon and Fisto. Fisto and Koon would have an extremely long battle and would almost stalemate. Koon would have the slight edge, but Tiin would take out Mundi sooner and then help Fisto.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Numan
The difference in strength between Tiin and Mundi is greater than the difference in strength between Plo Koon and Fisto. Fisto and Koon would have an extremely long battle and would almost stalemate. Koon would have the slight edge, but Tiin would take out Mundi sooner and then help Fisto.
Tiin has a lack of experience compared to Ki adi Mundi one of the top 6 council members. Fisto and Koon stalemating? Youve gotta be joking, right?Originally posted by Numan
Saesee Tiin was actually an incredible fighter and was pretty close to Fisto. Ki Adi Mundi pretty much sucked in terms of fighting ability. look at how he got owned by those clones in ROTS. Plo Koon would only be slightly better than Fisto (his ability of controlling elements is awesome) but Tiin would take Mundi without too much difficulty and then together take Koon.
Tiin and incredible fighter? What are you talking about? If you mean an incredible fighter pilto, then ya, he is..but not in terms of sabers. You can't give him crap for getting turned on and killed out of nowhere; if you want to go into that, almost every jedi got pwned in ep. 3.

Numan
Read his comic and you will see that he's actually quite awesome

Ki-Adi
ki-adi hold gg for hours he does not lack fighting skills

Dark Aristokrat
For hours? lmao.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Ki-Adi
ki-adi hold gg for hours he does not lack fighting skills where did you get that? In the cartoon shows, it lasted about, what 30 seconds? He got his lightsaber knocked out before the clone troopers rescued him.

Ki-Adi
how much time do you think it takes to bring clones from one system to hypori

Lord Septimus
Originally posted by Ki-Adi
how much time do you think it takes to bring clones from one system to hypori

What does that have to do with Mundi getting his ass floored in less than thirty seconds by Grievous?

Numan
Originally posted by Lord Septimus
What does that have to do with Mundi getting his ass floored in less than thirty seconds by Grievous?

He was saying that the duel must have taken hours because during the duration of the duel, clone troopers were able to arrive in Hypori from another system.

Master Naresh
Tiin would own Ki-adi ,then helps kit to kill plo koon,in the proccess Tiin dies and Kit sizzles Plo. ,my thoughts

Numan
But the clones might have actually been quite close or on a nearby system and hyperspace travel doesn't take too long.

Lord Septimus
He was saying that the duel must have taken hours because during the duration of the duel, clone troopers were able to arrive in Hypori from another system.

Uh... Lightspeed ring a bell, anyone?

Numan
I was just explaining what he meant.

darthsith19
The Clones were those with Obi-Wan. But they left as soon as Master Barrak contacted Obi-Wan. We don't know how long that was before the duel between Ki-Adi and Grievous took place.

Ki-Adi
Thank you very much Numan

bad_boba017
Exactly. Almost Every jedi got pwnt by clones and how can he (Ki-Adi) own 50 clones firing at him and he's caught unawares?

I think that Ki-Aid and Koon could take this one but albeit close.

Saesee was a great jedi.... in clone wars and in that EVERY jedi was completely overpowered. I mean, mace couldn't pwn 50 super battle droids with his fists (only chuck norris could). It was entertaining but exaggerated the jedi by a ton (and commander cody :P).

Tyvokka
Saesee and Fisto take this. Plo Koon and Kit Fisto are pretty much level but Saesee Tiin is quite a bit better than Ki-Adi-Mundi.
What? Plo koon can kick fisto's ass any day! mad

Dark Aristokrat
No, he can't.

Tyvokka
Koon and Kiadi could take this one hands down Fisto was on the council for the shortest time out of all of them Kiadi could kick Kit's ass and the Mundi and Koon would gang up on Tiin.

Tyvokka
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
No, he can't.
Yes he can Fisto could only beat Koon if they were in an oceany type arena.

Tyvokka
Dont get me wrong I like Fisto but he'sthe 4th worst Jedi out of all of them.

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Tyvokka
Yes he can Fisto could only beat Koon if they were in an oceany type arena.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1995/plosucks7hn.jpg

Tyvokka
Yeah what ever.

Dark Aristokrat
Sorry to ruin your world.

Tyvokka
Plo is better than Anikan

Dark Aristokrat
No, he isn't. And it's spelled ANAKIN.

Tyvokka
Sorry to ruin your world.
You didn't ruin my world I'm just trying to say that Fisto sucks. stick out tongue

Tyvokka
I don't need another stupid picture like the one eariler.

Tyvokka
No, he isn't. And it's spelled ANAKIN.
I don't care about Anakin so I don't need to care how to spell his name.

Dark Aristokrat
If you believe that Plo Koon can beat Anakin...

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/908/jedisimpsonguilty1lt.jpg

Lord Septimus

Anakin would Lightsaber Plo Koon's sorry Kel'Dorian ass into next week.

Now be GONE!

DE Calvin
True....You so modest, Sorgo.

PurpleSaber
Tiin and Fisto take this!

vpokdekjyafmidp
well actually plo was a master and he was on the councl for quite a few years so i dont think anakin could take him on

Jesse7
Anakin defeated Doku, through sheer force power he was able to resist the force that Doku used to easily fling Obi; so Doku could not force man handle Anakin like he did to Obi. Thus demonstrating Anakins Force resistance to be greater then Doku's offensive Force abilities. So Plo's offensive powers of the force would be ineffective against Anakin.

Anakin defeated Mace Windu in one slash, Anakin's battle prowess and quick minded tactics, coupled with extreme foot speed, nimbleness and sheer accuracy, he was able to out saber and out speed Mace; not only physically, but Anakin moved so quickly he was able to finish mace before the force could even warn him or help him to avoid or block Anakin.

Anakin defeated Obi in Episode 4, although it may look like Obi gave into the force, it is arguable that Anakin demolished Obi in saber combat and force power through their entire fight, that when Obi saw he had no chance what so ever to defeat Vader and that he saw Luke was watching him, that he decided to give in and submit to the force. Obi knew he was defeated he just wanted to make it look like he wasn't badly defeated as he was.

Anakin also killed Yoda indirectly, by forcing Yoda to hide and stay in seclusion, forcing him to suppress his force powers. He was able to wear Yoda down, able to deteriorate him. Vader delivered the final killing blow to Yoda when his son went to him for training, the sheer physical training that Yoda had to give Luke, was just to much for Yoda and in turn exhausted him to death, and thus much like Obi from Ep 4, Anakin defeated Yoda (Indirectly)

Anakin also defeated the many jedi in the jedi temple, although many were padawans, he also defeated cin and many others from the mini series and during the battle in the temple.

It is arguable that Anakin was defeating Obi in their battle on mustafar until the last minute, when Obi took the high ground thus gaining +5 to agility giving him the edge over anakin, but without the high ground stat bonus, Anakin>Obi in stats.

Dark Aristokrat
This first part is unsupported bullshit. I won't bother to read the rest.

Faroth
Argh, how many times do I have to say it?

THE PLAN WAS FOR DOOKU TO LOSE TO ANAKIN, NOT TO EVEN TRY AND TAKE ANY CHANCES TO KILL HIM! WHY ELSE WOULD HE GIVE ANAKIN THE TIP TO USE RAGE?

Jesse7
It was mostly a joke, some people take it too serious.

Tyvokka
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
well actually plo was a master and he was on the councl for quite a few years so i dont think anakin could take him on
Thanks for backing me up.

Plo was on the Council for a long time and Ki adi was on the council for a long time Tiin's only useful skill is flying and Fisto joined the council in between AOTC and ROTS.

Plo and Ki adi have the satictics on their sides and if you want my opinion Plo could so take anakin because of Plo's awsome lightsaber skills and knowladge of the force.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i love you jesse7 and tyvokka

Wesker
Originally posted by Jesse7
It was mostly a joke, some people take it too serious.

Wow. that's what I get for skimming. Sorry about that.

DarthMaul9123
guess what....guess...I BACK hahaha this is probably a bummer to some

Numan
Thanks for backing me up.

Plo was on the Council for a long time and Ki adi was on the council for a long time Tiin's only useful skill is flying and Fisto joined the council in between AOTC and ROTS.

Plo and Ki adi have the satictics on their sides and if you want my opinion Plo could so take anakin because of Plo's awsome lightsaber skills and knowladge of the force.

Some of the best jedi warriors were not on the council. Look at Cin Drallig. Look at Qui-Gon Jinn. Look at Luminara Unduli. Look at Quinlan Vos. They would all own Mundi.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Jesse7
Anakin defeated Doku, through sheer force power he was able to resist the force that Doku used to easily fling Obi; so Doku could not force man handle Anakin like he did to Obi. Thus demonstrating Anakins Force resistance to be greater then Doku's offensive Force abilities. So Plo's offensive powers of the force would be ineffective against Anakin.

Anakin defeated Mace Windu in one slash, Anakin's battle prowess and quick minded tactics, coupled with extreme foot speed, nimbleness and sheer accuracy, he was able to out saber and out speed Mace; not only physically, but Anakin moved so quickly he was able to finish mace before the force could even warn him or help him to avoid or block Anakin.

Anakin defeated Obi in Episode 4, although it may look like Obi gave into the force, it is arguable that Anakin demolished Obi in saber combat and force power through their entire fight, that when Obi saw he had no chance what so ever to defeat Vader and that he saw Luke was watching him, that he decided to give in and submit to the force. Obi knew he was defeated he just wanted to make it look like he wasn't badly defeated as he was.

Anakin also killed Yoda indirectly, by forcing Yoda to hide and stay in seclusion, forcing him to suppress his force powers. He was able to wear Yoda down, able to deteriorate him. Vader delivered the final killing blow to Yoda when his son went to him for training, the sheer physical training that Yoda had to give Luke, was just to much for Yoda and in turn exhausted him to death, and thus much like Obi from Ep 4, Anakin defeated Yoda (Indirectly)

Anakin also defeated the many jedi in the jedi temple, although many were padawans, he also defeated cin and many others from the mini series and during the battle in the temple.

It is arguable that Anakin was defeating Obi in their battle on mustafar until the last minute, when Obi took the high ground thus gaining +5 to agility giving him the edge over anakin, but without the high ground stat bonus, Anakin>Obi in stats.
laughing You've gotta be kidding me.

Master Saesee
I think that the only reason Tyvokka is siding with Plo is that Tyvokka was Plo's master anyway Tyvokka died really badly. ANyway I think Fisto kills Mundi and Tiin picks up Mundis lightsaber and Tiin and Fisto kill Koon

Master Saesee
So here is my Picutre of the masters alien

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Master Saesee
I think that the only reason Tyvokka is siding with Plo is that Tyvokka was Plo's master anyway Tyvokka died really badly. ANyway I think Fisto kills Mundi and Tiin picks up Mundis lightsaber and Tiin and Fisto kill Koon

and so while this is happening . . . plo koon is becoming one with nature?

Council#13
Saesee and Fisto take this. Plo Koon is a very good warrior, as is Mundi, but he is more of a philosopher than a warrior. Kit Fisto is also considered one of the best. Fisto and Tiin were pretty tough in Clone Wars Comics #6. In LOE, Fisto also took care of two magna gaurds with little trouble.

Master Saesee
What do u mean nature

plo koon 3745
ki adi mundi and plo koon win with ease.(my opinion)

axel_jovan
You jackass...

Lord Lucien
Ha, you beat me to it.

Zampanó
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.