Nintendo remake systems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
GB,Gb pocket,Gb color, Gb w/e

Gba, Gba sp, and now Gba micro

Ds, and now a new ds after i bought the crap one, nintendo wants my money mad

Ast
You are insutling people because Nintendo made a product, what the **** dude?

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Ast
You are insutling people because Nintendo made a product, what the **** dude? I bought it shifty

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Ast
You are insutling people because Nintendo made a product, what the **** dude? wasn't meant to be like that which was not the point no expression I changed it no expression

MadMel
lol

Ast
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Ds, and now a new ds after i bought the crap one, nintendo wants my money mad

Why is it crap? because its bigger? Its the same hardware and screens.

Nintendo does this to try to sell systems to those who dont have one and probably arent big gamers, and since everything has to be sleek, they shrink the system.

Unless you collect systems blink , anyone with a current DS shouldnt worry about it.

Smasandian
Exactly, Ast.

It's the same with any other technology. Cellphones is a good example.

What he doesnt relize is that only 13 million people have a DS. Thats not alot of people that plays. Nintendo thinks that if they release a smaller one, it might attract more people to buy it.
It works wonderfully (aside from the Micro).

Cyber Ninja
Well they have been working on the new one 2 weeks from the regular one and it's been in japan.

Arahan
Ds Lite is some nice looking hardware, I will buy it.

Refused
I'm gonna wait until DS Weightless.

Red Superfly
Well, I know that out of all the handhelds so far, the bigger, older models have been my favourites.

My hands are huge, with big long guitar players fingers.

Even though the GB Pocket and the GBA SP improved upon their predecessors (with sharper screens/backlights etc), I still preffered the shape of the big old grey brick Gameboy, and the wide style of the original GBA.

The DS, as it stands, is perfect for me. Any smaller, and I'll get serious cramp.

And seeing as the new style DS won't be offerring any better functionality (it has a backlight, its battery isn't an issue, the screen can't get bigger or sharper without an actual hardware change, which won't happen etc). So therefore the only difference would be that the new DS will be slightly smaller, and I don't want that. I carry my DS in my bag anyway, I don't think I've ever kept any sort of handheld in my pocket anyway, because it's f*cking retarded.

The only people who would be botherred by this, or even want one, would be people obsessed with unecessessary sleekness, or people with tiny Jeremy Beadle hands. I couldn't give a shit personally.

swedish_bum
What new DS?? I haven't herd any thing.... have any pic?

Ast
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/7708/dslite9gu.jpg

bloody bows1
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i like it

bloody bows1
im glad i didnt buy the other one

darth_royke
red superfly, glad to see someone else has big hands. i still find teh ds buttons are a bit too close together, but my hands are pretty huge.

swedish_bum
OK..... I think its unnecessary to make a new one

Smasandian
It's not.

It's business.

Beelzebuu
Technically the GB Color is kind of a different system then the original GameBoy and Pocket. Sorry, I just felt like pointing that out.

So, the DS Lite just moved the speakers and the Start and Select Buttons and the mike. I like everything where it is on the one I have. Except for the mike, that's an improvement. People give me and my friends weird looks when they see us blow into the corner of our DS.

ESB - 1138
Nintendo is making something (already out in Japan I believe) that can increase the graphic capability of the DS.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Ast
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/7708/dslite9gu.jpg Man, that thing is cooler than PSP-the finger print magnet stick out tongue

Ast
Originally posted by IcePunk
Man, that thing is cooler than PSP-the finger print magnet stick out tongue

laughing out loud

I hated that. stick out tongue

Its one thing for the occasional on screen print, but over the entire thing, thats just not cool. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.