The most awesomest ninja is here! :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shinobi Yukari
hey everyone! i am Shinobi Yukari and i am new here at KMC forums. im up for making friends so feel free to chat up with me if i'm on big grin shuriken

ShinobiRikari
The most awesomest ninja ever? no expression I think not! I am Shinobi Rikari! And I am the most awesomest ninja ever!

-turns and tackles Shinobi Yukari who is sitting at the next computer-

Shinobi Yukari
*dodges the tackle and throws ninja stars at Shinobi Rikari* you are not the most awesomest ninja ever: I am, BELIEVE IT! (haha i had to do that XD)

Private Pion
*Converts stars into flower heads.*

Anywhoo, welcome from a fellow newbie.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Shinobi Yukari
*dodges the tackle and throws ninja stars at Shinobi Rikari* you are not the most awesomest ninja ever: I am, BELIEVE IT! (haha i had to do that XD)

Hmm how shall I say this... My first impression is... I don't like you.

Er... well my first impression on here.....

-throws kunai at her and vanishes-

Shinobi Yukari
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Hmm how shall I say this... My first impression is... I don't like you.

Er... well my first impression on here.....

-throws kunai at her and vanishes-

*catches kunai* ahh, i see you have quoted Hatake Kakashi..you may just be the worthy opponent i have been searching for..until we meet again! *vanishes in cloud of smoke*

ShinobiRikari
-Reappears where Yukari stood.-

Where did she go?

-looks around and starts walking away-

Sensei will be back some time...

Makedde
Welcome to the board, Shinobi!

Barker

Welcome, Shinobi.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Barker

Welcome, Shinobi.
Oops... Sorry Barker.

Shinobi Rikari and I were actually talking to each other (in reality) as we wrote that out...

Barker
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Oops... Sorry Barker.

Shinobi Rikari and I were actually talking to each other (in reality) as we wrote that out...
*Confused* stick out tongue

ShinobiRikari
Oops. Yukari... Yukari. We go to the same school and were basically talking with each other.

Shinobi Yukari
yeah sorry if that confused anyone - me and Rikari were sitting next to each other in the art/computer lab at our school so we basically talked to each other as we posted XD

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Imperial_Samura
*emerges from the shadows* I and the order of the Shadowed Smiley bid you welcome to this place. May you enjoy it and avoid contact with pirates and vampires, for they are the bane of the Ninja....

clapping hi2 kicking wavey wheelchair pokey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.