Jango Fett vs. The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
setting is on a new york city subway platform
they both have the same weapons: a handgun, assault rifle, and two fragmentation grenades.
boba has no jet pack or face armor
this is basically out of skill

SnakeEyes
So Boba has no jetpack or face armor? Well... I guess that's good to know, but ummm, how does that pertain to the battle? wink

vpokdekjyafmidp
well he cant really fly away and his face isnt protected, as the punishers isnt so its like equalling it out

Dark Aristokrat
Eh, check the rules. Teh Rex sez teh Star Wurz only.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
well he cant really fly away and his face isnt protected, as the punishers isnt so its like equalling it out

I was being sarcastic, because you said Boba, when I think you meant Jango. Sorry, I was just being an ass.

But yeah, like Dark Aristokrat said, it's Star Wars only.

Dark Aristokrat
*Steals Snake eyes' uber sized sig*

braz
Boba

vpokdekjyafmidp
yea i meant jango you ass
but i mean really that rule is stupid i tihnk it should be okay to have something non-star wars realated as long as it has half, or the majority of opponents ar star wars related, and the battle makes sense, and is an equal or close to equal match in the maker's opinion

so if any of you moderators are reading this, would you so kindly not delete this thread, and please consider a revised rule

it would certiainly make this sub-forum a little more fun

and george lucas said star wars fans should think outside the box, so really all im doing is thinking outside of the box, and giving other people a chance to think outside the box

and if you loosen this rule than you are my hero

think of this as civil disobedience

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
*Steals Snake eyes' uber sized sig*

Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?

smokin'

Dark Aristokrat
but i mean really that rule is stupid i tihnk it should be okay to have something non-star wars realated as long as it has half, or the majority of opponents ar star wars related, and the battle makes sense, and is an equal or close to equal match in the maker's opinion

so if any of you moderators are reading this, would you so kindly not delete this thread, and please consider a revised rule

and george lucas said star wars fans should think outside the box, so really all im doing is thinking outside of the box, and giving other people a chance to think outside the box

You're preaching to the choir on that one.

Commander K

Learn grammar....ass.

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Commander K
Learn grammar....ass.

Shut up, Krueger. You have no right to talk.

Captain REX
You really don't, Krueger...

Cool! In that case...the rules are not going to change. This is a Star Wars section, and therefore will be restricted to Star Wars only.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.