The Mangler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wesleyjaymes
Whatever you do, stay away from these movies. They suck so bad. What a #&*#ing waste of time.

wink

LizzyT123
Hmm, I believe there is already a thread like this.

If it is, check, and search the forums for a thread like "The Mangler" sweetie. smile

wesleyjaymes
This thread will prob get 86'd but it's all good. I don't care. I was just wondering if anyone here has watched any of The Mangler movies.

smile

devilsreject304
I have seen all of them. After the first one, they all SUCKED in my opinion.

Pandemoniac
I was told The Mangler sucked cohones in various reviews, but as a fan of King, Hooper and Englund I just had to see it. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but still poor. The original story is way to short to be made in to a full length movie, and really not a good choice from King's repertoire for a movie anyway.
Englund's Gartley character was only mentioned in the book, he never made a real appearance. But they choose to make him some sort of freak with a large role in the movie and build the 'plot' around him. As if the original idea wasn't ridiculous enough.
Next we get the spun out yapping, bullshitting and useless scenes to fill up time, topped with bad acting.
Have to say, the deaths were pretty impressive and gory, that made up for it's flaws a bit.

LizzyT123
I haven't seen the first, but I've seen the second. The second, was THE stupidest thing I've ever wasted my eyesight on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.