Warpath vs. Luke Cage... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Good news about Warpath joining up with the Unacnny team during Brubakers run. So i figured i'd put him in a fight.

Warpath vs. Luke Cage. Who wins.. ?

Draco69
Curbstomp. Warpath. Class 100. Enhanced speed. Heightened senses. AND for some stupid reason has recently gained the power to fly.....

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Draco69
Curbstomp. Warpath. Class 100. Enhanced speed. Heightened senses. AND for some stupid reason has recently gained the power to fly.....

Co-signed with that.

snoopdogg
Warpath is class 100? He has level 5 strength in the 2003 encyclopedia.

Either way I still say Warpath due to stength and durability advantages.

srankmissingnin
Warpath for the win

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Warpath is class 100? He has level 5 strength in the 2003 encyclopedia.

Either way I still say Warpath due to stength and durability advantages.

It's inaccurate. Even in the old dictionary he was listed as class 90(95??). Back then he couldn't even fly.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
It's inaccurate. Even in the old dictionary he was listed as class 90(95??). Back then he couldn't even fly. He was listed at 75 tons I think. Level 5 is 75 tons max.

Sixth_Winged
He was listed at 75 tons I think. Level 5 is 75 tons max.

nope, it's 90 alright. check that marvel dictionary site. Unless of course i'm missing something, and that's the oldest version of him.

snoopdogg
nope, it's 90 alright. check that marvel dictionary site. Unless of course i'm missing something, and that's the oldest version of him. Do you have a link or a scan?

King_Mungi
Do you have a link or a scan?

1. http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/p/proudstar.htm

Sixth_Winged
hmmmm.....seems that i was wrong. My bad. But that is still outdated by several years. He could probably be 90 by now.

jrodslam
He has the potential to reach 90 when hes older. Potential means nothing.

Sixth_Winged
Colossus was in the same position years ago. then improved over the years as TOHOTMU comes revised and X-men issue numbers proceeds, then finally became class 100 when Mags upgraded him.

snoopdogg
Colossus was in the same position years ago. then improved over the years as TOHOTMU comes revised and X-men issue numbers proceeds, then finally became class 100 when Mags upgraded him. He did get stronger when Mags healed him from the Riptide ordeal. But he became even stronger since he matured from being a teenager.

This is from the Wikipedia web-site on Colossus.

In in his armored form, Colossus possesses superhuman strength. As a teenager, he was able to lift (press) 70 tons. Now, as a fully grown man, Colossus' strength has proven to be even greater, however the upper limits of his strength are unknown.

Lucid Lui
What's Warpath's greatest strength feat? I can't think of any that'd really put him in the class 100 level...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
What's Warpath's greatest strength feat? I can't think of any that'd really put him in the class 100 level... I don't know if he has any. I guess just because he does not have any feats don't mean he isn't class 100. But in his most current bio that I am aware of he is 75 tons(class 5) in strength.

Juggernaut really don't have many impressive feats but everyone knows he is the second strongest behind Hulk. Heck some people think he is stronger than Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.