The Race (mankind)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
What is What? To me the humankind race is actually a competition race. My "racist" thread was for the OFT but this one belongs here if welcomed and it is different. Some hate each other, Some love each other, Some keep a distance from each other, Some mix each other, Some make Something each other. As far as I know all my life humans have nothing of kindness so what's with the word "humankind"...the kind of crap they are? Probably or not. Then we choose a friend that could be our likeness or not alike but this person is somehow our support or agreement, so we do like this human being. If we find someone unpleasant looking or not looking like us we hate it anyway and so we create a "flaw" that at the same time we convert it into a weapon to harm what we consider a menace. To find the perfect flaw using the race factor that someone must be our opposite race so we can use this weapon as effective with successful results. That was the very beginning of our fear to the race...different=enemy. The race is more like a test on how we interact. Before you post here all flamed please make sure you have the right statement. Read carefully and don't let your impulses trigger you off to attack me.

Echuu
Originally posted by redcaped
As far as I know all my life humans have nothing of kindness so what's with the word "humankind"

We are all humans... despite race we are all of the same 'kind.'

redcaped
But I'm not.

Bardock42
Wouldn't the correct term be "The Species"?

redcaped
This guy is a sweet person... yet! To be honest, I have a body/gender/preference, but I don't really know exactly who I am. Sometimes I feel somehow very ancient!

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wouldn't the correct term be "The Species"?

Actually yes, or more correctly SUB species homo sapiens sapiens There are between 3 and 7 different human races, depending on whom you ask.

redcaped
Is that "all" you bring?

LordFear
WOW subspecies huh?????
And who died and made you the foremost expert?
Careful there sounds like nazi propaganda to me fella

redcaped
To you fella, you got that right!

Grand Moff Gav
Depends all!

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by LordFear
WOW subspecies huh?????
And who died and made you the foremost expert?
Careful there sounds like nazi propaganda to me fella

Nazi propaganda? Geez, did we get up on the wrong side of the bed or what today. Just a taxonomist, if you even know what one is.

Atlantis001

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Echuu
We are all humans... despite race we are all of the same 'kind.'

But I'm not.

WTF does that mean?

the humankind race

(?) Truely the ramblings of a superior mind. Indeed.

redcaped
Human or Hypocrisy qualities are not mine. I am not fully human. Got it cap?

shaber
The readers digest actually uses the term subspecies to apply to the five major subdivisions within humanity, eg caucasoid, australoid etc. and not those other prehistoric humanoid types like the Neanderthal man.

Capt_Fantastic

No. Not at all. I'd ask you to explain; but your intellect is so profound, I doubt I would understand, right?

Imperial_Samura

Not fully human? How so? If your human then your fully human (things machine parts and pig replacement organs aside) - or is this a non-genetic discussion. Something other then DNA and biology?

redcaped
Trust me.

Capt_Fantastic
Trust me.

Thank you. Thank you for illustrating the blatant child-like quality to who you really are. Look, we all think we're going to be great and special when we're 10. But, most of us grow up and realize that individuality doesn't imply speciality.

Anyone who respects his stupid "I'm an Alien or Android" threads, should now be relegated to the kids table with KidRock.

redcaped
Have you read from me the part when I mentioned "grow backwards" yes, that's what I think from adults. The world is a bunch of lost and stupid grown kids fighting color/likeness, those are their toys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.