TMNT Tournament Fighters(SNES)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
TMNT Tournament Fighters was and still is One of the Best and Classic TMNT Games on the SNES!!!!!!!!!! I've Decided to make a Thread about it!!!!!!!!! Talk about anything about it like who's your Favorite Fighters, your Favorite Stages, and your Favorite Stage Songs, and More!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Tha C-Master
I havent' played it in ages though I remember slamming my foe through the ground to another level.

Alpha Centauri
Fun game, I enjoyed it.

-AC

Tekno Boy
Great game. Donatello was the best fighter.

brainchild81
Ditto

Sonic x 20
Which One of the Fighters had the BEST SUPER ATTACK? big grin big grin cool cool

Gouki
The only way I can even play that game is through an Emu. It's almost impossible to execute their Super Attacks with the Keyboard. Since, my favorite Character right off the bat is Raphael, I'll go with him, since pretty much whatever he does has some sort of degree of niceness.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Which One of the Fighters had the BEST SUPER ATTACK? big grin big grin cool cool Either Don's Dragon or Mike's "Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.