Thanos and Darkseid run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wally West
They get 2 hours prep before each fight, current Darkseid, current Thanos. Assume they work together, opponents get no prep. Fully rested after each fight. PIS & CIS is on! No Sundipped supes, no Godwave for WW, no black magic for Strange, etc. And what the hell, assume they can skip one match of their choice and go straight to the next round.

1) Ironman & War Machine

2) Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage & Toxin

3) Ultron & Absorbing Man

4) The Fantatic Four

5) Aquaman & Namor

6) Flash & Zoom

7) Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Gladiator, Beta-Ray Bill

8) Doomsday

9) Champion (/w Power gem), She-Hulk & Savage Hulk

10) Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Superman & Thor

11) Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Magneto

12) Silver Surfer, Firelord, Terrax & Fallen One

13) Tyrant

14) Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom & Dr. Fate

15) Odin

16) Sentinal Alan Scott

17) Asgardian Destroyer

18) Galactus (70%)

Do they live to tell the tale or die horribly along the way?

Tshern
A nice topic. I don't known how powerful Omega Effect is nowadays, but if it doesn't work on Galactus as in one crossover they won't be going through the gauntlet.

I'll say they stop anywhere between 12-18. Depends how well they can prepare stuff in mere two hours.

Mider
galactus is protected because he is an essential part of the universe thats why he isnt able to be destroyed by the omega beams

Mider
what is current Darkseids powerlevel?

Darth_Erebus
Which version of Tyrant is this?

Tshern
Darkseid probably could just use his Omega Effect at least to anyone before stage 8. Full-powered Tyrant would probably beat Darkseid and Thanos without effort, after all he used to be real powerful, way above any herald who succeeded him.

Mider
1) Ironman & War Machine- not an issue for thanos and darkseid

2) Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage & Toxin- might get tricky with the symboits if one of them attackes but i dont think that would work on these two

3) Ultron & Absorbing Man- Omega beams finish off ultron and absorbing man since no science goes behind the effect and if thats a problem then thanos just beats him into a bloody pulp

4) The Fantatic Four-thanos with prep is even smarter then FF and so is darkseid no contest

5) Aquaman & Namor-no contest thanos can take out these two by himself

6) Flash & Zoom-since the Omega beams can traverse time i think they can follow these two if not i still say they win.

7) Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Gladiator, Beta-Ray Bill-the team has to try harder but if darkseid isnt jobbering he finishes them fast

8) Doomsday gets sent to the end of time instead of oblivian

9) Champion (/w Power gem), She-Hulk & Savage Hulk-gets punked like he did the first time he fought thanos and she hulk and savage hulk get erased

10) Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Superman & Thor-ooooo captian marvel and black adam and thor get erased then darkseid and thanos team up on superman and kill him

11) Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Magneto-all of them get erased

12) Silver Surfer, Firelord, Terrax & Fallen One-erased

13) Tyrant-erased

14) Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom & Dr. Fate-erased they cant get rid of darkseid since he is protected by the source so magic wont work and thanos is doom times 100

15) Odin-thanos takes a break and watches odin get beat up by darkseid

16) Sentinal Alan Scott-poor guy i hope he gets erased

17) Asgardian Destroyer-erased or pummeled

18) Galactus (70%)-darkseid stalemates him and thanos goes into his ship and plants a bomb so that big g dies while fighting darkseid

Do they live to tell the tale or die horribly along the way? yes they live big g is the only real threat but darkseid is just as strong if he's not jobbering they could even combine there mental powers and crush him.

Wally West
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Which version of Tyrant is this? I was thinking the one Thanos has already fought (was that in Cosmic Powers?). Remember though they can skip a fight of their choice if its going to prove to much, I probably put Tyrant to low down actually so bump him up appropriately.

And as an added bonus I'll say Thanos and Darkseid can extend the period of their prep time to 2 days for one of their fights also.

Juntai
Given the newest predicaments in Seven Soldiers, currently Darkseid has the Anti-Life equation and most likely they'll clear the list easily with it.

Ex11B
awesome thread

jgiant
i say they make it to galactus and they lose after a long drawn out fight...

Lord S
They probably get stopped at Odin.

Pepito
Originally posted by Mider
1) Ironman & War Machine- not an issue for thanos and darkseid

2) Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage & Toxin- might get tricky with the symboits if one of them attackes but i dont think that would work on these two

3) Ultron & Absorbing Man- Omega beams finish off ultron and absorbing man since no science goes behind the effect and if thats a problem then thanos just beats him into a bloody pulp

4) The Fantatic Four-thanos with prep is even smarter then FF and so is darkseid no contest

5) Aquaman & Namor-no contest thanos can take out these two by himself

6) Flash & Zoom-since the Omega beams can traverse time i think they can follow these two if not i still say they win.

7) Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Gladiator, Beta-Ray Bill-the team has to try harder but if darkseid isnt jobbering he finishes them fast

8) Doomsday gets sent to the end of time instead of oblivian

9) Champion (/w Power gem), She-Hulk & Savage Hulk-gets punked like he did the first time he fought thanos and she hulk and savage hulk get erased

10) Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Superman & Thor-ooooo captian marvel and black adam and thor get erased then darkseid and thanos team up on superman and kill him

11) Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Magneto-all of them get erased

12) Silver Surfer, Firelord, Terrax & Fallen One-erased

13) Tyrant-erased

14) Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom & Dr. Fate-erased they cant get rid of darkseid since he is protected by the source so magic wont work and thanos is doom times 100

15) Odin-thanos takes a break and watches odin get beat up by darkseid

16) Sentinal Alan Scott-poor guy i hope he gets erased

17) Asgardian Destroyer-erased or pummeled

18) Galactus (70%)-darkseid stalemates him and thanos goes into his ship and plants a bomb so that big g dies while fighting darkseid

Do they live to tell the tale or die horribly along the way? yes they live big g is the only real threat but darkseid is just as strong if he's not jobbering they could even combine there mental powers and crush him.

Of course, none of the incredibly powerful people would be able to react before they were just erased. Both Thanos and Darkseid have been beaten by just one hero on the Thor/Superman level, how do they stand up to multiple trio/duos of the strongest supers ever? Galactus especially won't be stalemated by Darkseid and the bomb wouldn't kill him.

roughrider
First big stumbling block is at #7; they could get past those four. #9 is very tough because of Champion; but if they squeeze out victory there, they are stopped at #10 by Thor-Superman-Captain Marvel-Black Adam.

Darth Kal-El
The duo stops at eleven.

Mider
have you seen thanos at his best? He was taken on the avengers ALL OF THEM at once he smacked thor and the thing around at once it was a joke how bad he was beating them up only reason he lost is cause adam warlock turned him to stone i believe other then that avengers were losing, and darkseid at his best has taken on the entire JLA and with no jobbersied bull then he'd beat the crap out of all of them i dont see many people in this battle who are important to the source like superman so yeah they get erased.

Darth Kal-El
And Sinestro, Hal Jordan, and Magneto would lose to the Avengers how?

Mider
no but to Darkseid yes

Superherovandal
firstly I'd say that current DS and Thanos could clear the list. DS has the Anti-Life Equation. and we all know what that means.

slade10
tyrant and odin are far too low. tyrant is a galaxy-destroyer who battled galactus to a stand-still, and the destroyer is not more powerful than its creator, unless it's animated by someone more powerful.

Assuming they battle odin on neutral ground, the team should have no problem. In asgard, it will be harder, but with prep they will come through.

The only other difficult battle will be tyrant/galactus. They won't be able to beat either, but they'll cause a lot of pain in the process.

Rewmac
well thanos was beaen by thor before and others can take out darkseid

slade10
Originally posted by Rewmac
well thanos was beaen by thor before and others can take out darkseid

No he hasn't. Warrior madness thor with the power gem hurt him, then lost to him. Every other time thanos has fougth thor (sometimes with 5-6 other similarly-powered heros), he smashes him.

supremthor
why is Sentinal Alan Scott Asgardian destreoyer above Sentinal Alan Scott.......... anyway thanos darksied most prob stop at Sentinal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.