Supreme Court

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Yes, you've heard of it..when you die and stuff. My believes; God is the judge, Satan the offender, good angels~bad angels your witnesses-there's nothing these guys miss, you the victim. That court actually happens during our current lives and we get old with it. Some die sooner than others. After death? To me there's silence till the end of time for your revival. You can be a good or a bad person in terms of quality, but if you are a fer, you are very close to pay highly in the flesh. I do enjoy to give sentences and they always happen cause I have seen my enemies cry. Someone I know for a very long time always lets me know no matter how. Why am I good at it? I am truly innocent and also a perfect tool of justice and if you like to mess around better fear me. Someone loves to be next to me all the time...or many. Then how come I complaint of my little misfortune (money & girls) maybe because they want to keep me agitated and active. I've told them that is wrong but they know a little more than me...more like thousands of years. So I've decided to be patient for a promotion and perhaps their choice to improve my quality which is already great. My rate does not come from me, just trust me on that. Post if you wish and what you wish. I'll see what I can do.

Grand Moff Gav
What Happened to mario...

redcaped
Who's that...you mean Nintendo? I hate all the games, only play Pokemon, my fav. From there I got SP-Pokemon and Cube-Pokemon, Sponge, KK, FNemo, Spidman2, BatB, F4. I know I can get a girl but she won't be so available due to my condition as how I live, kind of tied up to the neck! Just make sure what you're doing with your life and to others.

Darth Jello
and where are all the other demons an liutenants of hells army and such? Where are Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Mad Scarmiglione, Rubicant, Scorn, Cagnazzo, Barbariccia, Death, Azazel, and the eryneas? And how is satan gonna get into any courtroom when he's a gigantic, three-faced prisoner in the pit of cocytus which he freezes with the beating of his massive wings?
And where shall the trial be held? I recommend that castle of noble pagans in the second layer of hell.

Imperial_Samura
BAH! I hold biblical courts, or at the very least the concept of such courts in the highest contempt. If it existed, which I very much doubt, I would defend myself, and proclaim loudly my opinion that the judge deserves to be judged just as much, if not more, then humanity.

Unless we are talking about the court that made George W. Bush president, but lets not go there.

Still, if we wanted to get all Dante-ish wouldn't purgatory be a somewhat better place, kind of a bit more neutral? Doesn't bode well if the courtroom is also the prison and gallows all rolled into one.

Or maybe the old Egyptian afterlife courtroom, with the scales and soul eating monster and everything. That would be nice.

Darth Jello
the castle of noble pagans is a paradise within hell. also, i forgot to include glasyalabolas, the author of sin in my list of hellish denizens.

redcaped
What in hell are you talking about. This is the real court, not an ordinary lousy judge under dark spells, they don't know who is who. This court I mention happens 24 hours around the world cause these guys never rest. And god is a real judge not a weakling human.

finti
yeah rightroll eyes (sarcastic)

fini
OMG, did I just read that???

recaped said " what the hell are you talking about?" !!!!!!!!

bout time, since no one ever knows what the HELL his is talking bout.

HEYYYYYYYYY Finti !!!!!!!!!!!!

finti
hey there Fini

Atlantis001
Originally posted by Darth Jello
and where are all the other demons an liutenants of hells army and such? Where are Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Mad Scarmiglione, Rubicant, Scorn, Cagnazzo, Barbariccia, Death, Azazel, and the eryneas? And how is satan gonna get into any courtroom when he's a gigantic, three-faced prisoner in the pit of cocytus which he freezes with the beating of his massive wings?
And where shall the trial be held? I recommend that castle of noble pagans in the second layer of hell.

That sounds like RPG.

Gregory
Does anyone know what redcape is talking about? Seriously. He starts by rambling about Satan, and then it sounds like he starts threatening his enemies?

redcaped
Just a thread... wink

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Atlantis001
That sounds like RPG.

someone needs to bone up on Dante, and Milton's Paradise Lost, along with basic demonology and Faust.

Imperial_Samura
someone needs to bone up on Dante, and Milton's Paradise Lost, along with basic demonology and Faust.

Yes, I agree. Really I think everyone should read the Divine Comedy and Paradise Lost at least once, whether one is a Christian or not (though I have heard it said that having an understanding of the Christian faith aids in experiencing the works to a degree), simply because they are quality literature of a standard rarely seen in todays market of words.

In fact I almost feel like getting my well read works of Dante down of the shelf and having a read. If only I had brought them on holiday with me. Sigh.

No idea really. If I had to take a stab in the dark I'd think he is offering his knowledge of something to us, so he can act as our lawyer in the big ol' court of life. Or something.

Darth Jello
one of the rounds of malebolge (i forget which canto) is more than a little offensive to muslims tho...
I mean, it's classic, it's well written, but the divine comedy is also a very self-serving piece of egotism.

Eis
I can't wait for redcape to get banned. no expression

debbiejo
Originally posted by redcaped
Yes, you've heard of it..when you die and stuff. My believes; God is the judge, Satan the offender, good angels~bad angels your witnesses-there's nothing these guys miss, you the victim. That court actually happens during our current lives and we get old with it. Some die sooner than others. After death? To me there's silence till the end of time for your revival. You can be a good or a bad person in terms of quality, but if you are a fer, you are very close to pay highly in the flesh. I do enjoy to give sentences and they always happen cause I have seen my enemies cry. Someone I know for a very long time always lets me know no matter how. Why am I good at it? I am truly innocent and also a perfect tool of justice and if you like to mess around better fear me. Someone loves to be next to me all the time...or many. Then how come I complaint of my little misfortune (money & girls) maybe because they want to keep me agitated and active. I've told them that is wrong but they know a little more than me...more like thousands of years. So I've decided to be patient for a promotion and perhaps their choice to improve my quality which is already great. My rate does not come from me, just trust me on that. Post if you wish and what you wish. I'll see what I can do.

I think you're rambling again... blink

Imperial_Samura
one of the rounds of malebolge (i forget which canto) is more than a little offensive to muslims tho...
I mean, it's classic, it's well written, but the divine comedy is also a very self-serving piece of egotism.

True, true. Many of the great classics offer views that, in the simplest moral terms, could be considered offensive to some or questionable, but then they were products of the time. Be it as you said with the Divine Comedy, or Plato's concept of a perfect city in the Republic being what plenty of scholars have mildly described as a totalitarian society.

Still, fascinating pieces, it's often interesting how the classical authors put so much of themselves, their personality and motives in their works, and the effect it could have - especially when it comes to religion, politics and philosophy, the big three of classical litrature.

redcaped
To get someone that supports or agree with your believes you need to pay, even if you are correct. That's how everything works. Bye, I quit my own thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.