How many.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
years have you been a Star Wars fan??

Just askin....

say... what movie drew you in?

Mišt
A New Hope....saw it on tv when I was 6. Damn, the commercial instantly made me a fan laughing out loud Then I see the ad for ESB and I wet myself..'OMG THERES A SEQUEL!' rofl

JaehSkywalker
cool... you're alive when the first one came happened....

my friend told me fanatics doesn't last for more than a year.... but she told me I'm very different(actually she told me I'm really an addict)....

After watching ROTS, i got hooked with SW. It forced me to find information, books and whatever else (it led to me finding this site). I even forced my parents to buy me the whole 1-6 DVDs because i said i have never watched 4,5,6,1,2 before(1 & 2 i have watched at the theaters, i just.. forgot...). They did, telling me they also wanted to watch them all.

I am currently pulling my 8 year-old brother to be a fan like me, and i succeeded!

So others, what happened to ya??

DE Calvin
I became a fan when i saw ANH...like 15 years ago.

((The_Anomaly))
I cant remember if I actually saw ANH first. I was VERY VERY young when I saw SW. What I do remember was that my mom didn't like me watching them because they were too long. ROTJ was always my Favorite, and still is my favorite SW movie. I loved that movie as a kid. And I cherished my ROTJ Luke Skywalker Lightsaber...lol

I still have it actually.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I cant remember if I actually saw ANH first. I was VERY VERY young when I saw SW. What I do remember was that my mom didn't like me watching them because they were too long. ROTJ was always my Favorite, and still is my favorite SW movie. I loved that movie as a kid. And I cherished my ROTJ Luke Skywalker Lightsaber...lol

I still have it actually.
That reminds me of me. I have the clear one w/ electonic sounds.

Tangible God
I saw all the movies when I was like 8, didn't get too involved in SW until TPM came out.

DE Calvin
Same.

Faroth
I saw ANH when I was like 6 , but didn't know there were sequals. Then without seeing 5 or 6, I went to see TPM, then realized "Oh shit, I didn't know there were other ones!" so I went back and saw the other two, then when AotC came out I saw that, and here I am. So I've been a fan for about 8 years.

DE Calvin
lol
i ve been a fan for about 15.

FistOfThe North
The first time was definitely during the late 80's.

I remember watching ESB first. I caught my cousin watching it after I had came in from playing catch outside with a friend. I asked him what he was watching and he said "Star Wars". He was watching the Hoth surface attack and i thought to myself "Star Wars, more like Ground Wars". lol hey i was around 10 yrs old and i've never watched SW before. The first time i saw Vader on EBS I thought he was a robot.

I thought it was some kinda joke when I saw the those 3 At-At's walking and shooting at these snow soldiers. Then a few moments later I sat on the floor indian style and thats when I became addicted.

ladyjedi05
since 1977~ smile

JaehSkywalker
so, how old are when you you became one??

Ogami Itto
click on her name to find out wink

JaehSkywalker
so, how bout you? do i need to click yours too???

Ogami Itto
what? you mean you haven't done it already?

JaehSkywalker
do you think i'm going to ask if i have done that already??

and where there???

Ogami Itto
huh??

Dark Aristokrat
... Roight.

I was perhaps four or five when I first saw the entire trilogy. My grandfather had them all on VHS, which, if you rememeber the markup back then, that was over 300 bucks.

JaehSkywalker
where in that? (profile...)

Ogami Itto
where it says birthday blink

JaehSkywalker
so you're sayng.... since birth??

wow!!! eek! big grin stick out tongue

Ogami Itto
NO!!!she was born in 1970 okay, now bear with me, Ladyjedi said she had been a fan "since 1977 "
Does the mist clear?smart

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
NO!!!she was born in 1970 okay, now bear with me, Ladyjedi said she had been a fan "since 1977 "
Does the mist clear?smart
Ya...and i can see..NOPE, you still have no brain.

JaehSkywalker
huh????

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by DE Calvin
Ya...and i can see..NOPE, you still have no brain.

I think that was directed at me Jaeh!! pretty rich considering it comes from the same genius that gave us profound insights into the Star Wars world such as
Originally posted by DE Calvin
Huh? I'm saying that Yoda used the darkside when necessary.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
I think that was directed at me Jaeh!! pretty rich considering it comes from the same genius that gave us profound insights into the Star Wars world such as
If you could read, you would know what I'm talking about.

JaehSkywalker
huh?

JaehSkywalker
oh.. i get you... (finally, after 20 yrs...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.