In the seven JLA core members, who is the best fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aquafan
superman
batman
aquaman
wonder woman
green lantern
martian manhunter or
the flash

Which one of these would win most fights against each other, all weapons and powers are allowed

Juntai
Superman would in the comics, though they may have feats on his level or even greater
when he brings it, they stare in awe.
like so

omg_smilie

Juntai
On the forum though, most will probably say GL, given his feats.
His ring can do ANYTHING.

Even though Supes has been depicted as being able to beat Lantern ass on tons of occasions, both in and outside of contuity.

aquafan
How would you rank the seven from no.1 to no.7 in terms of who would win most in fights against each other for me it is:
1.superman
2.GL
3.aquaman
4.flash
5.martian manhunter
6.wonder woman
7.batman

batman in last place due to his lack of powers and physical constraints even though I like him the most

DigiMark007
Yeah Supes can beat a GL, but it works both ways. Supes himself has stated that Hal possesses far more power than he does...he'd be the first to admit he could lose.

Flash is weird because I can't see him winning too much, but no one could touch him either. MM could use telepathy on him, GL could create a bubble big enough to capture Flash then just slowly close it until he crushes him...but Supes/WW vs. Flash would likely be a stalemate.

...here's mine.

1. GL (if it's Hal...if not, then Supes goes here).
2. Supes (see above)
3. MM
4. WW
5. Aquaman
6. Batman

...Flash is being left out for reasons stated above.

outavodka
Why the F*ck duz WW keep ending up near the bottom shes the only one besides Bruce whos truly traind for wars, battles n such , not to mention wat she can do all of peed and strength, giver her some damn credit, N dont get me started on Bats being on the bottom due to lack of powers confused yeah ok this is the guys whos got all their weaknesses just in case they flip out or he just needs to put one down!

aquafan
Actually I am surprised that aquaman is near the bottom, he has the magic hand now and his tele powers. He is definitely underrated. I bet he would give supes a run for his money.

Draco69
In terms of power without utilizing excess power sources:

1) Green Lantern
2) The Flash (This guy is nearly unbeatable in a non-PIS/CIS environment.)
3) Martian Manhunter
4) Superman
5) Wonder Woman
6) Aquaman
7) Batman

Best in Martial Combat

1) Wonder Woman
2) Batman
3) Martian Manhunter (centuries of combat experience; can mentally download any martial art a la the Matrix)
4) Superman/Aquaman
5) Green Lantern/the Flash

aquafan
Hey but is aquaman still in the JLA core team, I heard there was one that replaced him called hawkgirl or something

Draco69
Originally posted by aquafan
Hey but is aquaman still in the JLA core team, I heard there was one that replaced him called hawkgirl or something

The animated series called JLU. They need more than one female character besides Wonder Woman.

slade10
Originally posted by Draco69

1) Green Lantern
2) The Flash (This guy is nearly unbeatable in a non-PIS/CIS environment.)
3) Martian Manhunter
4) Superman
5) Wonder Woman
6) Aquaman
7) Batman

Best in Martial Combat

1) Wonder Woman
2) Batman
3) Martian Manhunter (centuries of combat experience; can mentally download any martial art a la the Matrix)
4) Superman/Aquaman

First list, I agree with, for the most part. i'd switch the flash and MM personally. But that's certainlly debatable.

Second list, I'd probably switch WW and BM. Problem with WW is she's not particularly bright. Batman uses the skill he has more effectively -- does ANYONE in comics take on more powerful enemies with less to work with? And i'm not talking about prep -- i'm talking about just physical battles.

Edit: exaggeration removed.

aquafan
But apart from JLU aquaman is still part right?

The Ion
Originally posted by slade10
Second list, I'd probably switch WW and BM. Problem with WW is she's dirt-stupid. blink

Yeah, Aquaman is still in the League or whats left of it anyway.

Draco69
First list, I agree with, for the most part. i'd switch the flash and MM personally. But that's certainlly debatable.

Second list, I'd probably switch WW and BM. Problem with WW is she's not particularly bright. Batman uses the skill he has more effectively -- does ANYONE in comics take on more powerful enemies with less to work with? And i'm not talking about prep -- i'm talking about just physical battles.

Edit: exaggeration removed.

Dirt-stupid..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

More training. More experience. The poor girl was learning how to fight efficently with a sword before she could walk. She's the Batgirl before Batgirl, ya know?

Avalonofthewind

1) Green Lantern
2) Superman
3) Flash
4) Wonder Woman
5) Martian Manhunter
6) Aquaman
7) Batman

Best in Martial Combat

1) Wonder Woman
2) Martian Manhunter (centuries of combat experience; can mentally download any martial art a la the Matrix)
3) Batman
4) Superman/Aquaman

Draco69
I'd put the Flash above Superman. Bloodlusted he's leagues above Superman in speed and he can just say the Speed Formula to stop time. Add kinetic drains powerful enough to drain a planet of kinetic energy and Superman's not in the same league.

Flash is just a walking plot device.

DarkCrawler
Wonder Woman - stupid!?

How can anyone with thousands of years of experience be stupid?

Avalonofthewind
I'd put the Flash above Superman. Bloodlusted he's leagues above Superman in speed and he can just say the Speed Formula to stop time. Add kinetic drains powerful enough to drain a planet of kinetic energy and Superman's not in the same league.

Flash is just a walking plot device.

Thats exactly it. Superman is fast enough to get off planet, and powerful enough to freeze, burn, destroy a planet. Wally is fast enough to see it coming, but not fast enough to do anything about it.

In such situations, Flash would be worthless.

In the top 5, anyone can win on any given day when written properly.

Draco69
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Thats exactly it. Superman is fast enough to get off planet, and powerful enough to freeze, burn, destroy a planet. Wally is fast enough to see it coming, but not fast enough to do anything about it.

In such situations, Flash would be worthless.

In the top 5, anyone can win on any given day when written properly.

Flash could certainly get off planet too...if he could fly (he can..ALL Speed Forcers can like Jesse Quick...but for some reason he chooses not to)

If you're refering to the "Sacrifice" arc where Flash is acting at nearly half his speed...

Take the Fernus event for example, Superman failed to not only stop the bomb but also to evacuate the city. The EXACT moment the bomb exploded, the Flash left the White House basement, crossed the ocean to Korea, evacuated the city by ones and twos going back and forth taking the victims to a safe distance three miles outside the city. He did all this .0000001 seconds. Where was Superman? In the air above the explosion completely dumbfounded.

Flash could simply land a thousand IMPs per picosecond before he can blink. OR he can speedforce dump Superman. OR he can drain all his kinetic energy rendering him at absolute Zero. OR he can say the Jesse Quick formula and stop time rendering Superman a time-frozen statue.

A full-potential Flash is nigh-impossible to beat.

Avalonofthewind
Flash could certainly get off planet too...if he could fly (he can..ALL Speed Forcers can like Jesse Quick...but for some reason he chooses not to)

If you're refering to the "Sacrifice" arc where Flash is acting at nearly half his speed...

Take the Fernus event for example, Superman failed to not only stop the bomb but also to evacuate the city. The EXACT moment the bomb exploded, the Flash left the White House basement, crossed the ocean to Korea, evacuated the city by ones and twos going back and forth taking the victims to a safe distance three miles outside the city. He did all this .0000001 seconds. Where was Superman? In the air above the explosion completely dumbfounded.

Flash could simply land a thousand IMPs per picosecond before he can blink. OR he can speedforce dump Superman. OR he can drain all his kinetic energy rendering him at absolute Zero. OR he can say the Jesse Quick formula and stop time rendering Superman a time-frozen statue.

A full-potential Flash is nigh-impossible to beat.

We can also take into account when an Imperiex probe rather easily took out flash, and Doomsday took out flash. When Superman reheated the earth from across the solar system, he flew out there pretty quick. Flash wasn't doing anything but hoping along with the rest of mankind that Supes came up with something.

Superman doesn't have to be as fast as the Flash, he's fast enough to react or contemplate strategies of his own, and he's fast enough to IMP with a much, much, much stronger base strength to begin with as well.

While your points have validity in them, all of the JLA well written could do pretty wicked things to each other.

Most of this is Moot at current anyway since the speedforce is "gone."

Draco69
We can also take into account when an Imperiex probe rather easily took out flash, and Doomsday took out flash.

Flash could have frozen DD and the Imperiux probe. Or he could have IMPed them.

Besides Flash didn't have access to the Speedforce when Doomsday came around.

When Superman reheated the earth from across the solar system, he flew out there pretty quick. Flash wasn't doing anything but hoping along with the rest of mankind that Supes came up with something.

Yes, while Green Lantern could have done the same damn thing (Read GL: Recharge we see him giving LIFE to a planet) but noooo he was on the Watchtower just dwiddling his thumbs.

Superman doesn't have to be as fast as the Flash, he's fast enough to react or contemplate strategies of his own, and he's fast enough to IMP with a much, much, much stronger base strength to begin with as well.

That's the thing, he won't be fast or perceptive enough to track the Flash. He'll be blur to him. A full-potential Flash will be moving at a speed that makes light seem like snail. Superman can't react or move that fast. Much less HIT him anyway.

Most of this is Moot at current anyway since the speedforce is "gone."

Can't be anyway. Without the Speed Force, that means kinetic energy is "dead". Luthor probably cut it off or something.

Avalonofthewind
Flash could have frozen DD and the Imperiux probe. Or he could have IMPed them.

Besides Flash didn't have access to the Speedforce when Doomsday came around.

They are all fast enough to IMP, and they all start off much stronger than Flash does. Let's not forget they are even bigger plot devices than Flash himself could be, so I'm even doubting that he could have frozen either one. He was owned for a reason.

Yes, while Green Lantern could have done the same damn thing (Read GL: Recharge we see him giving LIFE to a planet) but noooo he was on the Watchtower just dwiddling his thumbs.

and thats the reason why both GL and Supes are above Flash on my list.

You're right about GL on the watchtower though...

Gl "The World is Freezing Fast. I hope you can pull a rabbit out of your hat before we're watching a ball of ice..."

Supes " Just stay put John, I'll handle it"

That's the thing, he won't be fast or perceptive enough to track the Flash. He'll be blur to him. A full-potential Flash will be moving at a speed that makes light seem like snail. Superman can't react or move that fast. Much less HIT him anyway..

Superman has seen and heard things across the galaxy/universe from earth, something scientifically impossible. He could very well keep up well enough to at least get off planet and do what he has to do.

Can't be anyway. Without the Speed Force, that means kinetic energy is "dead". Luthor probably cut it off or something.

We'll see about that one... DC's done a great job.

OMNIKINETIC
YOU CANT HIT WHAT YOU CANT CATCH AND NOBODY, I MEAN "NOBODY" CAN DO ANYTHING TO THE FLASH IF THEY CANT CATCH HIM, SEE HIM, OR EVEN IMAGINE WHERE HE IS

the Darkone
You give batman super powers he will kick everybody ass in h2h combat hands down. Even wonder woman would get schooled in h2h besides deathstroke, black panther, captan america and a few others that can think during battle and planning your down fall at the same time.

OMNIKINETIC
BATMAN DOESNT EVEN BELONG IN THE JLA...HE HAS NO POWER WHAT SO EVER...FOR GOD'S SAKE HE IS THE POLICE

jrodslam
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
BATMAN DOESNT EVEN BELONG IN THE JLA...HE HAS NO POWER WHAT SO EVER...FOR GOD'S SAKE HE IS THE POLICE

Batman has the greatest power of all. His brain. Thats the muscle that counts. Thats why hes able to do what he does. Thats why hes where hes at. Anhd he belongs on the JLA. I bet the JLA is glad Batmans on their side rather than with the villains, ill tell you that.

slade10
Originally posted by the Darkone
You give batman super powers he will kick everybody ass in h2h combat hands down. Even wonder woman would get schooled in h2h besides deathstroke, black panther, captan america and a few others that can think during battle and planning your down fall at the same time.

Agreed, if martial prowess means anything, it means using your physical abilities to the best effect. Batman is the KING in that regard.

Blair Wind
.....Karate Kid is the King in that regard.....

I have to agree with Dracos list, seems correct to me.

aquafan
karate kid wont be match for batman

Blair Wind
What the f**k? Im talking DC karate Kid....who took on Mon-el basically a superman type.....KK knows martial arts on a Universal scale, compared to batmans world scale.....

Draco69

Batman is below WW in skill. For heaven's sake it's simple math:

Millenia of training and experience> fifteen years of training.

aquafan
Originally posted by Blair Wind
What the f**k? Im talking DC karate Kid....who took on Mon-el basically a superman type.....KK knows martial arts on a Universal scale, compared to batmans world scale.....

Sorry I thought you meant the movie KK big grin

slade10
Batman is below WW in skill. For heaven's sake it's simple math:

Millenia of training and experience> fifteen years of training.

The law of diminishing returns probably sets in at about 5 years. By the time you hit ten, the slope of the graph is probably rapidly approaching zero.

Lebron James has been in the league less than 3 years. He's still a far more skilled player than many guys who've been in the league a decade or more.

Skill is a function of experience and intelligence. WW has plenty of the former, but not enough of the latter. How often does WW beat up someone vastly superior to her in physical abilities? Batman, in contrast, always knows exactly how he should be fighting an enemy. He might not be able to twirl as many weapons as WW, but that's irrelevant in a fight.

the Darkone
Batman would kick her ass, let's be real. Batman is your thinking man fihgter, he would set up diana for an ass kicking. Like I said give Batman powers he would kick everybodies ass, know orion that would be a great fight worth paying $50.00 pay-per-view.

Draco69
Batman would kick her ass, let's be real. Batman is your thinking man fihgter, he would set up diana for an ass kicking. Like I said give Batman powers he would kick everybodies ass, know orion that would be a great fight worth paying $50.00 pay-per-view.

Your rampant ghetto-enthused sexism amuses me....

Let's do remedial (if you aren't already in it....)

Training:

Batman: Fifteen years of training with the best.

Wonder Woman: Several millenia with the best of the best including gods themselves.

Experience:

Batman: 15 to 20 subtracting training and childhood.

Diana: Several more millenia fighting wars, gods, and traveling dimensions.

Martial arts repetoire:

Batman: supposedly mastered all 127 martial arts.

Wonder Woman: supposedly mastered all 127 martial arts INCLUDING ancient forgotten arts as well as alien arts like Titanese and Kryptonian.

Simple math. Let's try to get at least a D this time. erm

olympian
Wonder Woman.

the Darkone
Batman, I will be more of afraid of batman turning evil instead of Wonder Woman.

Draco69
Batman, I will be more of afraid of batman turning evil instead of Wonder Woman.

Of course you would. Instead of arresting you he would just kill you painfully.... wink

Diana would be more merciful and just break your neck....waitaminute.

olympian
"Batman, I will be more of afraid of batman turning evil instead of Wonder Woman"

A Woman turning evil its not to mess about. I could kick Batman in the lowies at least. Against a Woman you lose that tactic.

Run. Just run!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by aquafan
superman
batman
aquaman
wonder woman
green lantern
martian manhunter or
the flash

Which one of these would win most fights against each other, all weapons and powers are allowed

if all powers are allowed does she get that wave everyone keeps talking about?

brainchild81
Originally posted by outavodka
Why the F*ck duz WW keep ending up near the bottom shes the only one besides Bruce whos truly traind for wars, battles n such , not to mention wat she can do all of peed and strength, giver her some damn credit, N dont get me started on Bats being on the bottom due to lack of powers confused yeah ok this is the guys whos got all their weaknesses just in case they flip out or he just needs to put one down! laughing Flash breaks his neck in between heartbeats though. Batman never even reaches the utility belt. lol. Flash speedbeats Batman so fast he catches on fire. Then he says "Hey J'onn! Look @ Batman. He's a Roman candle!" J'onn has a heart attack and all that stuff. Honestly, MM wins this.

OMNIKINETIC
BATMAN IS A LOSER...HIS BRAIN IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE STRENGTH OF KAL EL, JONN OR WW, HIS SPEED IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WALLY'S, HE'S NOTHING---HIS MAIN VILLAINS ARE HUMANS DAMN NEAR---AND AS FOR BRAINS- I HAVE ONE AND YOU (JRODSLAM) HAVE ONE...AND HOPEFULLY IM SURE U CAN DO EVERYTHING HE CAN CAUSE I KNOW I CAN...

brainchild81
He's not a loser. Some people give him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit though

aquafan
Originally posted by LethalFemme
if all powers are allowed does she get that wave everyone keeps talking about?

no not that...it is too much. Every power besides godwave

The Ion
Originally posted by brainchild81
He's not a loser. Some people give him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit though
And some people don't give him nearly enough credit.

slade10
Your rampant ghetto-enthused sexism amuses me....

Let's do remedial (if you aren't already in it....)

Training:

Batman: Fifteen years of training with the best.

Wonder Woman: Several millenia with the best of the best including gods themselves.

Experience:

Batman: 15 to 20 subtracting training and childhood.

Diana: Several more millenia fighting wars, gods, and traveling dimensions.

Martial arts repetoire:

Batman: supposedly mastered all 127 martial arts.

Wonder Woman: supposedly mastered all 127 martial arts INCLUDING ancient forgotten arts as well as alien arts like Titanese and Kryptonian.

Simple math. Let's try to get at least a D this time. erm

I think you're still missing the point here. I could train for millions of years to be an artist, but I'd still never be as good as picasso with 20.

No doubt, I'd be way better than I am now. But art, like martial skill, takes an element of intution and intelligence as well as experience. And at some point, you have so much experience that additional experience doesn't even matter any more.

Draco69
I think you're still missing the point here. I could train for millions of years to be an artist, but I'd still never be as good as picasso with 20.

No doubt, I'd be way better than I am now. But art, like martial skill, takes an element of intution and intelligence as well as experience. And at some point, you have so much experience that additional experience doesn't even matter any more.

Diana has the intuition and intelligence. Wisdom of Athena remember? Bruce was raised to be millionaire playboy. Diana on the other hand by her very godly design and nature was raised to be a warrior at birth.

You have no proof that Batman despite being lower in skill and experience is a better fighter.

Simple math, really.

slade10
Diana has the intuition and intelligence. Wisdom of Athena remember? Bruce was raised to be millionaire playboy. Diana on the other hand by her very godly design and nature was raised to be a warrior at birth.

You have no proof that Batman despite being lower in skill and experience is a better fighter.

Simple math, really.

You honestly think that batman with ww's powers would lose to her?

He has decent showings against her with no powers at all...

brainchild81
'Cause he's DC's number one guy & WW shows him mercy.

Draco69
You honestly think that batman with ww's powers would lose to her?

He has decent showings against her with no powers at all...

And he also has some decent showings against SUPERMAN with no powers at all.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superherovandal
well i'd say that if he got WW's powers and got some time with them and barring the equipment of both of them. it would be a pretty even battle.

gambit1333
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah Supes can beat a GL, but it works both ways. Supes himself has stated that Hal possesses far more power than he does...he'd be the first to admit he could lose.

Flash is weird because I can't see him winning too much, but no one could touch him either. MM could use telepathy on him, GL could create a bubble big enough to capture Flash then just slowly close it until he crushes him...but Supes/WW vs. Flash would likely be a stalemate.

...here's mine.

1. GL (if it's Hal...if not, then Supes goes here).
2. Supes (see above)
3. MM
4. WW
5. Aquaman
6. Batman

...Flash is being left out for reasons stated above.

Here is my list
1. Superman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Flash
4. GL
5. MM
6. Batman
7. Aquaman

brainchild81
Who could take MM?

MM
Flash
Supes
WW
GL
AM
BM
Believe it!

Draco69
GL could for one. Block his telepathy than disinergrate him.

Flash could too. Drain all his kinetic energy than IMP him to death.

As much as it pains me to say, Green Lantern is definitely above Wonder Woman.

The Ion
Anyone can take MM with his stupid fire weakness. That's why I rank J'onn below GL, Flash, Supes and WW. His weakness is common and easy to take advantage of. We saw Batman own the entire Hyperclan with a box of matches.

brainchild81
GL could for one. Block his telepathy than disinergrate him.

Flash could too. Drain all his kinetic energy than IMP him to death.

As much as it pains me to say, Green Lantern is definitely above Wonder Woman. Can't MM just turn intangible and wait?Originally posted by The Ion
Anyone can take MM with his stupid fire weakness. That's why I rank J'onn below GL, Flash, Supes and WW. His weakness is common and easy to take advantage of. We saw Batman own the entire Hyperclan with a box of matches. Only if there's emotional s**t attached to it. Otherwise fire is something he's gotten over right?

The Ion
Only if it's emotional s**t attached to it. Otherwise fire is something he's gotten over right?
An OMAC sprayed him with fire and he had to be evacuated from the fight...

brainchild81
That's because he was uh..............just terribly upset about this whole OMAC thing. That's allsmile

Draco69
Can't MM just turn intangible and wait?

GL would just make him turn back tangible by solidifying his molecules with his ring.

Flash could just kinetic drain him. Molecules stop at absolute zero. He becomes solid again.

brainchild81
Are you sure that his molecules can be affected like that while intangible? Can't he just rush GL and phase through him? Can't he just attack Wally's mind from the get go?

The Ion
That's because he was uh..............just terribly upset about this whole OMAC thing. That's allsmile
I think he'd be upset if Superman tossed a match in his face too. laughing out loud

Femi32
Are you sure that his molecules can be affected like that while intangible? Can't he just rush GL and phase through him? Can't he just attack Wally's mind from the get go?

The ring auto-protects the GLs. He could probably attack Wally that way.

brainchild81
Originally posted by The Ion
I think he'd be upset if Superman tossed a match in his face too. laughing out loud laughing Supes can't beat MM. MM can just Telepathically beat Supes or just phase through him right? Didn't he say a while back that J'onn was the most powerful being on earth?

The Ion
He said Fernus was the most powerful being on Earth and he was right. However, Fernus is a whole different ball game.

Femi32
laughing Supes can't beat MM. MM can just Telepathically beat Supes or just phase through him right? Didn't he say a while back that J'onn was the most powerful being on earth?

Superman can use heat vision, vibrate himself intangible, and use torquasm vo. I'd probably give MM a 7/10 anyway.

brainchild81
Originally posted by The Ion
He said Fernus was the most powerful being on Earth and he was right. However, Fernus is a whole different ball game. Oh. Supes still can't beat MM! Originally posted by Femi32
Superman can use heat vision, vibrate himself intangible, and use torquasm vo. I'd probably give MM a 7/10 anyway. Is TV(does Supes really need more powers sad) stronger than MM's telepathy?

Draco69
Originally posted by Femi32
Superman can use heat vision, vibrate himself intangible, and use torquasm vo. I'd probably give MM a 7/10 anyway.

Torquasm Vo?! What's that gonna do? Dazzle him.

Heat vision can be either dodged or be phased through. It's not actually heat vision that hurts J'onn. It's the things it sets on FIRE that stuns him.

The Ion
Oh. Supes still can't beat MM!
Eh. I say if you put J'onn, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Flash in a big arena and let them duke it out, anyone of them could win on any given day. The power levels between the top 5 are mostly negligible.

brainchild81
Supes can't win in that situation and neither can WW. It's between the more versatile guys. MM, GL, & Flash.

Dizzle
Hmm... I'm gonna bring this up in every thread that mildly resembles WW vs. Supes...

Ok, it's logic time. As has been established in this thread, Wonderwoman is the most proficient h2h fighter the JLA has. Now, she's fairly comparable to Superman physically- she's a notch below him in everything.

So my question is this: If Batman can overcome massive physical odds to beat the crap out of superpowered opponents using skills alone, why can't Wonderwoman ever beat Superman, even though she is by FAR the more skilled fighter, and his physical edge is not nearly as large as that of even Batman:Bane? Bane is something like 5 times stronger than Batman, yet Batman smacks him down every time that he isn't collapsing from exhaustion before the fight starts.

It's happened other times too... A young Aquaman, (while ago, but a BIG physical gap nonetheless) genetically enhanced, intelligent gorillas, Solomon Grundy, ( laughing out loud ) the list reaches forever. Batman just kills everything with nerve strikes and fancy kicks and dodges. So if WW was to fight to her fullest against Superman, meaning breaking out all of them judo throws, nerve shots, fancy kicks, the works. Hell, let her pull a simply block once in a while instead of making it a slugfest that she's doomed to lose. Though the writers always make it close, I don't believe she is done justice when the two fight in comics, and I DO believe the absolutely glaring skill advantage should make it a tossup, or possibly even a very slim majority for Diana.

Other than that, Draco's list is pretty good... Flash and GL own everyone. Supes isn't fast enough to get out of Flash's reach before Wally runs up to him and drains his speed. The difference isn't a small one, Wally's just too damn fast. It's just what he does. Aquaman and MM come after Supes and WW, Batman gets the back of the bus.

OneBigFanBoy
Aquaman

brainchild81
That sig and the post above it are equally hilarious. When Supes said "Are you sure you're willing to do ANYTHING to be my sidekick?", Timmy's dumb a$$ shouldv'e said "ALMOST anything"

Femi32
If the list includes Pre-Crisis Superman, where would he rank?

Warmonger
If the list includes Pre-Crisis Superman, where would he rank?

Uh wasn't he pretty much a deity? I mean he had basically all their powers put together. Not to mention unlike all of th rest of them he could time travel by flying backwards.

brainchild81
If the list includes Pre-Crisis Superman, where would he rank? Right under Batman because PC Supes is dead already!smile

Juntai
laughing Supes can't beat MM. MM can just Telepathically beat Supes or just phase through him right? Didn't he say a while back that J'onn was the most powerful being on earth? Despero dominated nearly the entire team, and notably Martian Manhunter and Aquaman at the same time. And then COULD NOT defeat Superman telepathically. If Superman doesn't want you in his head, you typically don't get in.

brainchild81
That sounds pretty lame to be honest(guess I should expect that when Supes is involved). Phasing would still work wouldn't it?

Avalonofthewind
That sounds pretty lame to be honest(guess I should expect that when Supes is involved). Phasing would still work wouldn't it?

The only real power that MM has that Supes can't do or has anything similar is the shape shifting.

Both can turn invisible
Both can turn intangible
MM has incredibly strong telepathy
Supes defeated high level COSMIC BEINGS with Torquasm VO
Supes is far stronger
Supes is far faster

Juntai is right..when Superman doesnt want you in his head, you aren't doing much. Torquam VO trained him to do that.

UniOmni
So after hundreds of years of perfecting their telepathy, Martians still haven't been able to prevent themselves from being mentally invaded, but Superman has?? Manhunters who live for hundreds of years working with it, yet Superman is able too?? Doesn't that ring of pis/cis??
Even for you Superman fans, doesn't that seem kinda stupid?? A race who perfected their telepathy can't prevent it from dominating them??

Honestly.....whats your take on this phenom of imbalance??
I really wanna know

aquafan
Originally posted by OneBigFanBoy
Aquaman

Another aquaman fan eek! ????

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
So after hundreds of years of perfecting their telepathy, Martians still haven't been able to prevent themselves from being mentally invaded, but Superman has?? Manhunters who live for hundreds of years working with it, yet Superman is able too?? Doesn't that ring of pis/cis??
Even for you Superman fans, doesn't that seem kinda stupid?? A race who perfected their telepathy can't prevent it from dominating them??

Honestly.....whats your take on this phenom of imbalance??
I really wanna know

Ask DC. To make it even funnier, Superman seemingly mastered this ability within a couple of hours. They didn't want to call it telepathy because then people would cry and moan about Superman being too powerful....so they made up some theta state crap and there went Superman with a new power.

Basically it's telepathy and bordenline reality control. When your sucked into it, Supes chooses the arena and conditions.

The Ion
When J'onn carries 4 monthly titles and numerous one shots, he'll get more powerful too. stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
Unless its Plastic Man the invincible!

The Ion
laughing out loud

Seriously, this isn't something exclusive to Superman. Why does Wolverine last longer 3 seconds against Hulk? Because Wolverine is more popular, carries 2 monthlies, and appears in several team books. Popular characters will always get treated better than "Character A" whose solo flopped after 15 issues.

Avalonofthewind
No alien allowed... laughing

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4250/torquasmvo4po.th.jpg

Torquasm Vo in effect. wink

Femi32
How many people has he defeated with TV. I still don't understand how it works.

UniOmni
As Avalon is a mega Supes fan, he might not mind it as much, but Ion what is your take on the business?? No disrespect to Avvy.

jrodslam
When you fight someone that can move waaay faster than you and you cant land a hit, i dont think fighting skills play a factor at all. Wonder Woman and Bats may be the best fighters when it comes to skills, but realistically they shouldnt even lay a hand on Supes or Flash. Id take that over fighting skills anyday. You cant hit me no matter what you do, but i can hit you with the simplest punch and i havent had a day of karate practice.

brainchild81
Originally posted by UniOmni
I doesn't just seem stupid. It IS stupid. Torquasm Vo is a lame name too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.