Aniken (AOTC) vs. Pablo Jill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i say pablo cause he was a knight
setting is on top of spaghetti
(a really big bowl)

mace=badass
Anakin owns him.

But dude, stop making threads.

vpokdekjyafmidp
no really i tihnk pablo-jill would win aniken is a padawan jill is a knight

and im sorry but i hate when people say own or pwn its even gayer than: lol

mace=badass youve just made an enemy

mace=badass
Woohoo! An online enemy. Oh I'm scared. No but dude, use the search button before you make threads. Or, an even better solution is, don't make threads at all.

vpokdekjyafmidp
but there is no aniken vs pablo jill threads

mace=badass
And for good reason too.

vpokdekjyafmidp
like i said jill is a knight aniken is a padawan
aniken was a pretty powerful padawan but he didnt have knightship for a reason

Numan
That is because he was too inexperienced and hadn't passed the trials yet.

Darth Kal-El
I like it how people spell anakin aniken. roll eyes (sarcastic)

mace=badass
Oh there was one that was spelled, "Annekan".

Lord Darkstar
Really what is with these threads dealing with characters we know nothing about?

I know, my next thread will be random knight #67 from KotOR that might have faced Malak vs random knight #93 from PT time, who wins?

Also as a side note, just because you are a padawan does not instantly mean you loose to knights, if it was then the duels would be much shorter

ie. I am a jedi knight and I roll a 14 defence and 12 attack
Oh crap, I am just a padawan, better give up now

No, get over that, it does not really effect the battle, Obi-Wan was just a padawan when he defeated Maul, yet Maul killed Qui-Gon and Qui-Gon was a master. So really, there goes your entire arguement, now use logic and reasoning before you make threads, thank you

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah. Stop making stupid threads.

DE Calvin
They think it makes them seem like they are geniuses cause they know about minor characters.

Faroth
Yeah, just 'cause they like hitting the NEw Topic button because they have no lives...

DE Calvin
LOL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.