snape: good or bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ndfreak
i have a theory as to y snape is good but i would like to ear other theories of ppl bout him being bad or good.

ladygrim
we do have quite a few of these threads already so you' fnd most peoples answers in one of them

ndfreak
i no tat but i sent my hteories in sum of em but they didint listen and stuff so i had to make a new thread to post my theory

ladygrim
yeah just repeat you rself in them threads instead of fill this forum full of un wanted and un used threadsno expression

knight_of_pree
What was you're theory? im listening.
I think It could go either way, for one i think he could be on the good side because of how he was acting in book six, the part that got me the most was when he was with Narcissa and his hand twitched when they made the vow but he didnt move. was he acting to make them believe he was on their side?
But then J.K. Is too much of an unpredictable writer, and maybe with everyone hoping he is good, he is actually just plain evil and has been playing the double act all along.
Although i hope not, i love snape!

ndfreak
heres my theory then

snape is good and otha things

In book 2 the chamber of secrets when harry was down in the chamber he said something of such loyalty to dumbledore (dd) tha fawks the phenoix showed up to help him
so fawkes shows up wen loyalty is served to dd
then in book 5 the order of the pheniox fawkes shows up to save dd from that avada kedavra curse so this also mean that he shows up when dd needs him.
so y didint fawkes show up wen dd needed him most when the avada kedavra was being shot rite at him by snape
my theory is tat dd ordered fawkes not to act and tat he had t stand down and not help him or harry.
thats my theory and send me feedback bout wat u think bout it...

Kabia
Snape is good to me i been hearing alot of this from various sources , and i also believe this < he saved harry in book 1 (welll tried) , and he helps alot and He had to kill Dumbldore to get close to Voldemort and he might telll harry the rest of the horcurxs and then when harry fights dumbldore , Snape attacks and kills Voldemort , Either that or he is setting up harry for a trap and when harry goes BAM BAML BLOOSH BEED BAMD DWHAM KAZAM DHRE BOOM! Harry's dead and voldermot dies,Eh who knows(Not canadian)

ndfreak
my other theory is y woulld dumbldore have pleaded for his life if he wasnt scared of death. i think it was meant to turn out tat way if dumbldore was unable to "convert" malfoy.

AidenBurn
I'll copy my opinion here which I wrote to another thread. Here it is.
I think Snape can only be good. And if Dumbledore's really dead, then I think it was he, Dumbledore who asked Snape to kill him. When Hagrid tells Harry and Hermione that he heard Dumbledore and Snape arguing in the forest, the argue could be about this. They didn't know if Malfoy could kill Dumbledore, but if he can't and somebody else does, then both Dumbledore and Snape dies because of the Unbreakable Vow. I guess Dumbledore wanted to make sure that Snape stays alive and that's the best way he could choose. And Dumbledore begs not for his life, but for his death. He's begging Snape to kill him. This way, Snape proves his loyalty to Voldemort and makes sure he can still spy for the Order. And what message does JKR want to send us? Grow up and be a miserable person because you have a childhood trauma or try and forgive everyone who hurt you to finally be good and happy?

ndfreak
this is off topic but how sum ppl are saying that RAB coould b 3 ppl like remus alastor and black i think would have to be totally rong. if remus new were the thing was he would've told dd not to go there an that they had it alreedi.same for alastor. And the fact that they would be accoponiened by a death eater just turns me away from this evn more.

ndfreak
i also posted this theory in anotha thred but he it is nyway
this is just something i thot of i dont even believe it myself
but if you can create a harcruxe through the extreme act of evil couldnt u do the same thro the supreme act of goodness wat eva it mite be
if this was tru than dd could of dne the supreme act of goodness or love and could of made a horcrux tat would keep him alive
i dont believe this because i think dd would have told harry if such a thing was tru. but then again dd did always keep his secrets...

ndfreak
but i dont believe it

Knightfall93
I posted like 20 different names with an R, A or B

ndfreak
wat r the othas then plz tell me?

Saphira
I reckon DD wasn't pleading for his life, he was pleading Snape not to turn bad because he knew he was about to die one way or the other because with that amount of bad people in the room it was pretty inevitable, but Harry would soon face Voldy so he'd need all the support he could get and Snape IS a good occlumens after all. But I don't care. I'm thoroughly pissed off with Snape and I hate him anyway so I don't care if he's actually good I just want somebody to give him a good big slap. Or beat him up. Or kill him. To be honest, I just don't like him. I'll kill him myself if nobody else is willing.

Saphira
evil face

BOBMRLY
SNAPE IS AN EVIL MOTHER ****ER
HARRY POTTER SUCKS MY ****!

BOBMRLY
HRY POTR RLY!

ndfreak
well i jus also think snapes good becuz dd sed he wasnt scared o deth. butlike saphira sed i wouldnt mind killin him myself etha.

scooby doo 12
bad

ndfreak
y do u thionk hes bad giv me ur theory

Primavera
I love this hero. He is such a difficult and mystic personality. I think that not a single person in the book won't be able to understand him, 'cause his inner nature is so complicated. He is clever, he is talanted, he can restrain and conceal his emotions and thoughts so geniously.
Snape had a very hard life and his terrible character comes just from the sufferings he had since his childhood. And my opinion is that by the end of the story he will show himself from the heroic point of view. Perhaps he'd die... But he'll do it for the sake of Harry.

ndfreak
i like tat theary/hero type thing too. but i neva actually thopt abuot him as a hero till now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.