Who wants to hear about my romantic date tonight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Well...first of all, me and my girlfriend (lindsey) are going to the downtown area and doing some eating of the food at some sort of romantic dining area. Resturant is what i'm trying to get across. Then we are going to a hockey game.

I know that doesn't sound romantic, but heres what will make it romantic.

Every game, they have these special roses given out by the team mascott and then the spotlight goes on them and they're on the big television in the arena. She's going to be so embarassed and pissed off.

its going to be great

Ladyluck
eek! Awesome!!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek! Awesome!! indeed

Bloigen
PICTURES!

of her naked.

Time Of Evil
That'll be quality!

Vinny Valentine
Hey Maynard, I slept with your mother. eek!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Well...first of all, me and my girlfriend (lindsey) are going to the downtown area and doing some eating of the food at some sort of romantic dining area. Resturant is what i'm trying to get across. Then we are going to a hockey game.

Every game, they have these special roses given out by the team mascott and then the spotlight goes on them and they're on the big television in the arena. She's going to be so embarassed and pissed off.

its going to be great

that sounds so sweet i hope my boyfriend is that nice come Valentine's Day happy

Time Of Evil

its going to be great Originally posted by LethalFemme
that sounds so sweet i hope my boyfriend is that nice come Valentine's Day happy

See mate, there is no reason why she'll be pissed off.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
See mate, there is no reason why she'll be pissed off.

maybe she's camera shy erm lol

a1hsauce
Good Job Big dog!!! have fun....and remember the 5 D's...Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge....confused oh wait...I mean, remember to open doors and say please and thank you yes embarrasment

Morning_Glory

its going to be great

laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bloigen
PICTURES!

of her naked. roll eyes (sarcastic)Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Hey Maynard, I slept with your mother. eek! no expressionOriginally posted by LethalFemme
maybe she's camera shy erm lol Very yes

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Hey Maynard, I slept with your mother. eek!

laughing

Revernd Maynard
well....this is to everyone

the date didn't happen, she was sick so we stayed here and watched flightplan

which was actually a good movie shock

LiL nAstY GirL
Awww its the thought that counts though stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Awww its the thought that counts though stick out tongue yeah doh

LiL nAstY GirL
hug

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
hug eyes

LiL nAstY GirL
shifty

a1hsauce
pirate ARRRRRRR you hittin on my woman?

DarkC
See if you can catch her reaction on camera!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.