Kissing Your Dad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
My parents seperated a few years ago, and since then, me and my sister go to my dads house every other weekend, we stay at my mums during the week.
The last time i was at my dads, my mum came and picked us up (dads car had broken down), and just before i left, my dad kissed me goodbye. i found it a bit strange, i am 15, and he is 48, and it just didnt seem right for the two of us to kiss - and i dont mean in a 'gay' way.

i know its a wierd topic,, but i'd be interested to know whether other kiss their fathers goodbye, or just your thoughts on the subject...

BackFire
I used to kiss my dad when I was like 3 and 4 and stuff. Haven't done it in a loooonnnng time. He's probably just used to it from when you were younger or something.

ZephroCarnelian
Never kissed my dad. But then, have not seen him in 11 years either, lol.

Atlantis001
Of course it is okay.

GCG
^ Me Too

Its parental affection. I see nothing wrong in it. Last time my dad kissed me must have been at christmas. Last time I kissed him was at the airport.

Ieatbabies
There's nothing wrong with that. He's your father, he had a hand in giving birth to you, so he should be entitled to give you a kiss no matter how old you are.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by nick1811
My parents seperated a few years ago, and since then, me and my sister go to my dads house every other weekend, we stay at my mums during the week.
The last time i was at my dads, my mum came and picked us up (dads car had broken down), and just before i left, my dad kissed me goodbye. i found it a bit strange, i am 15, and he is 48, and it just didnt seem right for the two of us to kiss - and i dont mean in a 'gay' way.

i know its a wierd topic,, but i'd be interested to know whether other kiss their fathers goodbye, or just your thoughts on the subject...

I understand how you feel, it is a little awkward at your age. However, you will not understand your dad until you are a father yourself. When you see your son grow up to be a man, you will probably not kiss him when he is 15 only because you know how awkward he will feel, but you will love him with all your heart.

JacopeX
i kiss ma dad like gentlemen do when they see each other in a saphisticated party. But i stopped doin that whjen i wuz 11, now i jus give his props or a hand shake and hug

nick1811
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Of course it is okay.

i know its okay for him to do it, it just feels strange

Capt_Fantastic
You should PM Kidrock, I understand he still kisses his dad.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, pre se. I mean, if he kissed you on the lips, I might be a bit freaked out. But a peck on teh cheek between a man and his son isn't exactly Greek or anything.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by JacopeX
i kiss ma dad like gentlemen do when they see each other in a saphisticated party. But i stopped doin that whjen i wuz 11, now i jus give his props or a hand shake and hug

So, you guys exchange gang gestures and then pour a little out for your fallen homies?

debbiejo
Ohhhhhhh us Italians kiss everybody. cool

Sir Whirlysplat
If I wasn't in a relationship where we were expecting a baby, I would suggest all female members over 18 but below 25 can kiss me and call me "daddy" if they want wink but as I am................. I won't smile

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
So, you guys exchange gang gestures and then pour a little out for your fallen homies?

Much love too 2pac and B.I.G... Its all good... laughing

GCG
Originally posted by debbiejo
Ohhhhhhh us Italians kiss everybody. cool

Should I assume that you can speak Italian fluently ?

and yes ; thats true ; Italians kiss everybody.

shaber
I wouldn't kiss mine.

finti
yeah we know and the dogs dont care for it too much

debbiejo
Originally posted by GCG
Should I assume that you can speak Italian fluently ?

and yes ; thats true ; Italians kiss everybody.

No, not fluently anymore...I'm second generation.
Originally posted by finti
yeah we know and the dogs dont care for it too much Hmmmmmmm I felt they rather liked it.......winkiss

PVS
i guess it depends.

my dad never kissed me, even when i was a little kid. but on my mom's side of the family, everyone's italian, and its a token of close family/friendship/paisan etc. so i guess its strange/not strange depending on your upbringing.

KidRock
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Never kissed my dad. But then, have not seen him in 11 years either, lol.
haha ouch

Deathblow
I'm really close to my pop, and he often kisses me on the cheek when I hug him, I guess that counts.

I don't have a problem with it, I think it's kinda like his way of saying ''it doesn't matter how old, tall or rich you get, you're still my son''. What a chump. In a nice way.

Violet_Byatch

Last time i kissed my dad was when I was 12.

I don't really think it's weird. He's your dad. He loves you.

Makedde

There is nothing wrong with your father kissing you goodbye, just as there is nothing wrong with your mother kissing you goodbye. smile

JacopeX
So, you guys exchange gang gestures and then pour a little out for your fallen homies? eh? yo i dont see ma dad alotm i see him once is awhile

Echuu
There's nothing wrong with kissing your dad.

nick1811>.........I think it may also feel a little weird for you because of the state of your parents.

finti
just the goodbyes, so out of just affection aint cool or?

Capt_Fantastic
eh? yo i dont see ma dad alotm i see him once is awhile

What's your point?

Hit_and_Miss
What's your point?

jail is hard on the families....

Death_Stalker13

ur a guy? well I do. everytime I see him.

debbiejo
Is this some weird guy thing or something? Cause I see nothing wrong with kissing your dad. I kiss mine all the time. Everytime I see him. Hello and good bye. I kiss my aunts, my uncles, my cousins....Oh, I just kiss em all....But they kiss me too.....If I didn't kiss them, they'd feel insulted.

It's a good thing.. cool

PVS
DEBBIE!!! QUICK!!! THE POINT WENT THAT WAY!!!! GO GET IT!!!

Draco69
I can't even hug my Dad without feeling weird. Even then I make sure it last only three seconds max. It's not that I don't love him (I can't say "I love you." Not even to my own mother.....) but I would rather we keep to handshakes ya know?

K.Diddy
It's gay

Draco69
Originally posted by K.Diddy
It's gay

No. The accurate term you're looking for is "incest"

K.Diddy

laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Draco69
No. The accurate term you're looking for is "incest"

Is there really a difference?

Draco69
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Is there really a difference?

Well. One involves ***ing a blood relative like your mom and the other can involve hot lesbian sex....

K.Diddy
Well. One involves ***ing a blood relative like your mom and the other can involve hot lesbian sex....

Okay,since you put it that way......

DiamondBullets
It depends on cultural upbringing: Italians, Mexicans, and Hawaiians have no problem kissing daddy. To other cultures, it might not be a common practice.

nick1811
I can't even hug my Dad without feeling weird. Even then I make sure it last only three seconds max. It's not that I don't love him (I can't say "I love you." Not even to my own mother.....) but I would rather we keep to handshakes ya know?

thats just about exactly how i fell - ive never been able to say 'i love you' either.

JacopeX
What's your point? Actually, wuts your point of wut you said...

JacopeX
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
It depends on cultural upbringing: Italians, Mexicans, and Hawaiians have no problem kissing daddy. To other cultures, it might not be a common practice. Yea, in ma country, its like sayin hello or goodbye

manjaro
my dad used to kiss me too, but i was like 9 or 10 the last time. thats about the time when that shit needs to go dude....seriously. once they get to teenage years thats just creepy man....especially if its a son. if its a duaghter all bets are off, you can kiss them no matter what age they are. but i dont ever see myelsf having a teenage son and kissing him..eewwwww

Capt_Fantastic
Actually, wuts your point of wut you said...

My point was that you had no point. The frequencywith which you see each other doesn't matter. And if sympathy was your point, you won't get it from me.

Captain Kirk
My point was that you had no point. The frequencywith which you see each other doesn't matter. And if sympathy was your point, you won't get it from me.

Do you kiss your daddy?

KidRock
Originally posted by Captain Kirk
Do you kiss your daddy?

Capt fantastic kisses other peoples daddies..and sons. laughing

Captain Kirk
Originally posted by KidRock

Is he gay?

Sir Whirlysplat
Is he gay?

Doh, Yes!!! So what about it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
DEBBIE!!! QUICK!!! THE POINT WENT THAT WAY!!!! GO GET IT!!! laughing out loud Must you tag along with my every thought???????...hahahaha

We're a loving people....Expressive as all....What's the deal with the rest of you people???????...........If you can't just kiss people and it's sooo easy, what's the problem.......Truly nothing to it..........Hey, also say "I love you".......Is that a problem too????????

FeceMan

Repent of thy sinful ways, o heathen creature, lest ye be hurled into the fiery lake and burn for an eternity and a day!

K.Diddy

laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Is he gay?

He can be.

Do you kiss your daddy?

Nope

Alright, stud. Pucker up.

Alpha Centauri
I must admit, I'll never tire of how hilarious it is when Capt puts the fear of God into homophobes.

-AC

AOR

I'm 16 and I kiss me father. Must be a drug lord thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

DiamondBullets

laughing laughing laughing

DISS!!!!!

Capt_Fantastic
laughing laughing laughing

DISS!!!!!

How is the truth a diss?

You want some lovin' too?

DiamondBullets
How is the truth a diss?

You want some lovin' too?

sick sick sick sick

Fukk you, phaggot!

Go love supmthin else!!!!!!!

Draco69
sick sick sick sick

Fukk you, phaggot!

You know you want it.... stick out tongue

Drop them drawers, and raise up your booty son. It's time to introduce you to the Greek life.

http://justusboys.com/forum/images/smilie/sex.gif

Capt_Fantastic
sick sick sick sick

Fukk you, phaggot!

I understand you want to "fukk" me, but I am a top. I do the "phucking"

And "lovin" doesn't have to imply love. It's just sex.

Captain Kirk
Nothing wrong with being gay.

DiamondBullets
I understand you want to "fukk" me

no expression Um, no. Thats a sorry comeback; its old and its been done to death. I mighta been funny in junior high, but now its just dumb.

You might as well enjoy all the "lovin" and "sex" while your alive, cuz we all know where your going when you die......

dev<----------your future boss

debbiejo
sick sick sick sick

Fukk you, phaggot!

Go love supmthin else!!!!!!! Someones got a weeee little problems huh?

Capt_Fantastic
no expression Um, no. Thats a sorry comeback; its old and its been done to death. I mighta been funny in junior high, but now its just dumb.

You might as well enjoy all the "lovin" and "sex" while your alive, cuz we all know where your going when you die......

dev<----------your future boss

It's been done to death? But, "**** are gonna burn in hell" hasn't?

As for hell, I don't really believe in it. It's a simple concept, for the simple-minded. But, I guess that was apparent when you said it.

FeceMan
Well, this thread went down the pisser really fast.

debbiejo
So, Fece...Do you kiss your dad?.....Or are you just crusin by...

FeceMan
So, Fece...Do you kiss your dad?.....Or are you just crusin by...
EDIT: Actually, now that I consider it, I don't really kiss either of my parents, though they kiss me at times.

By the way, .

Just so I'm the first to do it, but I'm still the last to care.

Hit_and_Miss
Well DiamondBullets is your typical sports jock.... So idiotic statements would be is fortay..

DiamondBullets
It's been done to death? But, "**** are gonna burn in hell" hasn't?

That wasn't a comeback, nor was it a joke. no expression

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Well DiamondBullets is your typical sports jock.... So idiotic statements would be is fortay..

Actually, my sports dayz are behind me. But that was a good one nonetheless. Props.

FeceMan
Originally posted by FeceMan
Well, this thread went down the pisser really fast.

Hit_and_Miss
Props.

no... No props....

.....respect knuckles...

http://www.hiptop.com/hiplog/images/tmail.com/de/88/cdf12345/2005/01/21/002702/1_Photo_109.jpg

KidRock

except you go to hell.

DiamondBullets
except you go to hell.

laughing

K.Diddy

Speak for yourself sick

They bang eachother's POO hole for god's sake roll eyes (sarcastic)

Capt_Fantastic
Wow, all three of the most riduculous, uneducated and uninsightful posters on these forums are giving each other verbal handjobs. I think baby Jesus would be upset, if he weren't giving Moses a blowjob in the back seat of his chariot in the deepest deapths of the firey pits of hell!

God, grow up and start realizing that there's a much bigger world out there than you A)understand or B) can get out of the liner notes of some thuggish, waste of seed that tells you how to think and act.

finti
so thats what you call your block now

so if you ever encounter a woman that wants it up her poop chute you gonna go all homophobic or you going for it?

Ogami Itto
laughing GAY IS GOOD!!! especially if ur straight !! the competition is lessened!! If every man in the world apart from me was gay , i would be the only choice 4 straight women!!! (don't worry girls can't really see that happening big grin )

Hit_and_Miss
unless I'm mistakened I would assume that there is equal amounts of gay men as there are gay women.... so techicaly they would even each other out... But i've never really seen any figures as to who many men/women are gay...

PVS
DiamondBullets, whats with all the homophobia?
i didnt hear you complaining much or uttering a single word
about hell when i had you gripping your ankles. well...you
did mention god, but it was more like "OH GOD!!!! OH GOD!!!!!"

Ya Krunk'd Floo
So, you've been kissing your dad, huh...

Who's yer daddy?

Sweet. I said it. I like mixing it with the intellectual proles once in a while...

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by PVS
DiamondBullets, whats with all the homophobia?
i didnt hear you complaining much or uttering a single word
about hell when i had you gripping your ankles. well...you
did mention god, but it was more like "OH GOD!!!! OH GOD!!!!!"

What the f**k? blink sick

Boy, what the hell are you smokin'?

DiamondBullets
Wow, all three of the most riduculous, uneducated and uninsightful posters on these forums are giving each other verbal handjobs.

Nope. Sorry.

<--------Double Major: History Ed and Athletic Training. (Future HS History Teacher and Football Coach)

Go Huskers!

Hit_and_Miss
Your going to try to convince us that "athletic training" requires an IQ???

DiamondBullets
No dude. The 2 majors go hand-in-hand cuz of my future career.

Hit_and_Miss
Still... regardless of what you want to do...
Are you going to try to convince us that "athletic training" requires an IQ???

debbiejo
What does this have to do with Dad kissing...?? blink

Hit_and_Miss
Come on debb... Read though.. Theres a clear link here...

debbiejo
Hey, I get dogged for going off topic......So, my life has been influenced to point that I need to point it out in others now...It's like a life changing event...lol..........You can thank PVS for that.. stick out tongue

PVS
Hey, I get dogged for going off topic......So, my life has been influenced to point that I need to point it out in others now...It's like a life changing event...lol..........You can thank PVS for that.. stick out tongue

and this has what to do with the topic?

oh the irony confused

Hit_and_Miss
Don't take your anger out on me! just redouble your efforts to bypass the point when posting near PVS...

WrathfulDwarf
This thread has been nothing but mudslinging. There really is no more topic left.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.