The Post Ep. III / pre "A New Hope" Era a.k.a The Dark Times Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
The time in between "The Revenge of the Sith" and "A New Hope" is the era that is the least written about on here. Maybe due to lack of it's importance or lack of knowledge or both but w/e the case I thought some light should be shed on what Obi Wan called "the Dark Times".

DE Calvin
have you read Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader?

Captain REX
Ah, the Dark Times are not so dark to the fans. There's several comics and books that take place before ANH and after ROTS.

Tangible God
I call them, "The Sexy Times: A Swinger's Dream."

DE Calvin
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by DE Calvin
have you read Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader?

Ye. Just finished it.

Young Vader's kick ass in it. Killing Wookies and Jedi effortlessly left and right. Tarkin's in it to.

Tangible God
Ah Tarkin, (dreamy look in eyes) what we do without him?

DE Calvin
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Ye. Just finished it.

Young Vader's kick ass in it. Killing Wookies and Jedi effortlessly left and right. Tarkin's in it to.
It's a great book...It shows why Lucerno is my Fav star wars writer..

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Captain REX
Ah, the Dark Times are not so dark to the fans. There's several comics and books that take place before ANH and after ROTS.

They're dark to this fan. The only post "ep 3" / pre "a new hope" novel I read and heard of so far was Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader and I think there're a couple of Dark Horse comics I thought i saw online that took place during that era.

Other than that comes the vid games like Battlefront 2 and the upcoming Empire at War. That's all I know.

You seem to know of more sources. Can you direct me to some or tell me what's out or what's to come. I've been really interested in this era for years now but I never found anything significant on it until about a few months ago.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.