Batman Esculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Hay guys I decided for fun to write a Batman script, its a direct sequel to BB and I am following the story that David Goyer has said that will be the story of BB2 and BB3. Anyway I have only written a synpois. Post your opinions about it. And wheather or not you want me to write more.

Synopsis of Batman Escalation
The fight for injustice continues. A year after Batman took on cape and cowl he faces new challenges. Around Gothem a new killer has been leaving Joker cards and his victims smiling at scenes of the crime. While under the investigations of this new killer, three mob bosses plan for war to take over Carmine Folcone place and ultimately to rule Gothem City. As well as that Batman life becomes harder when a female jewel thief known as Catwomen comes on the scene and turns out to be the women affecting his choice for giving up the cowl for good, to seek a better life. Allied with Lt James Gordon and his collage friend as well as new DA Harvey Dent, Batman tries to stop the Joker from unleashing his vengeance upon Gothem City.

Knightfall93
Sounds good but you can't spell "escalation"!

Scarecrow756
Do you want me to write more because I have just thought up a great idea for the beginning scene.

Knightfall93
Go ahead. And what about BB3...

Scarecrow756
Oh yeah, in my version of BB3 Harvey Dent is going to become Two-Face and the three mob bosses are going to vage war against each. Batman is caught in the middle, Harvey Dent wages war on the mob bosses and Catwomen returns to Gothem City. I think the name will be Batman: Mob Wars or Batman: War Erupts.

Scarecrow756
Here is the opening scene for Batman Escalation.
A place near the Docks.
Random Cop: What is it this time?
Random Cop: Just another killing, but the victim is smiling.
Cop: Seems this been happening all over the city.
Cop: What da mean.
Cop: There`s been loads of bodies found with the victims smiling.
Cop: Strange times these are.
Cop: Hey guys I found this.
Cop: A Joker Card
Suddenly a huge explosion erupts and all cops die soon a lone figure emerges from the fire.
Joker: Aren`t Tragedies extremely funny.
Suddenly he throws a Joker Card and lands Joker faced up.
Roll into Credits.

Silverstein
*Gotham isn't that how it's spelled. What Id do for the opening sequence is have Batman come across a a victim himself, maybe have a faint laugh from down the alley...i dunno thats what id imagine.

why batman 'Escalation?

Knightfall93
cool

Knightfall93
which 3 mob bosses? Maroni? Sionis? Cobblepot?

Scarecrow756
Hay guys I need your opinions on this, do you think Batman and Joker first confrontation should be in Arkham Asylum or the Oprah where I also intoduce Catwomen. And by the way the three Mob bosses I am puting in the story are Cobblepot, Black Mask and Rupert Thorn.

peejay88
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Hay guys I need your opinions on this, do you think Batman and Joker first confrontation should be in Arkham Asylum or the Oprah where I also intoduce Catwomen.

Happy Dance Cool idea, Batman and Joker on Oprah, having marital problems, getting a DNA test to see who the 'Daddy' is. My idea is that Oprah will turn evil and attempt to bludgeon Batman with a crappy-looking award, then marry joker and become Harley Quinn, what you Guys think??

Silverstein
LMAO Oprah ... someone must have mean Opera

Knightfall93
Jesus Christ... he can't spell opera!

Knightfall93
Damn you all for beating me to taking the piss out of Scarecrow! Oh, and when 2 cops are talking, make it clear by saying "Cop 1" and "Cop 2" or even "Archibald" and "Algernon"

Scarecrow756
Sorry about the spellings guys, more scenes are coming soon and don`t worry I have taken all your critisms on board.

Scarecrow756
By the way what do you guys think about my first Batman and Joker confrontation ideas.

lino111
maybe in bb 2 batman would have visions like in batman tas: nothing to fear

Knightfall93
keep it coming, thick an' fast

Scarecrow756
Here is the first confretion between The Joker and Batman.
Batman is in Arkham Asylum, he hears whispers of the Joker who is not to far from him.
Joker: Why does a man dress like a Bat I wonder.
Batman: Who`s there answer me!
Joker: One day is all it takes to drive a man insane.
Batman: Come out who ever you are.
Joker: I smell the fear in you.
Batman: What are you?
Joker An artist in what I do, like you I wear a mask. You could call me the Prince of Crime, the maker of tragedy but I would just prefer it if you called me The Joker.
Batman: Show yourself Joker.
Joker: As you command.
Out of the shadows comes a tall figure who has dark green hair, white skin, a fixed smile and a dark purple suit.
Batman: Your the murderer, who has been leaving the victums with fixed smiles.
Joker: Took your time Batman, to figure it out.
Batman: How do you know my name.
Joker: Your a wanted man, please you make me laugh.

Knightfall93
creepy but a little punctuation never harmed anyone!

Scarecrow756
What does everyone else think of this Batman and Joker scene.

Knightfall93
I say good but coild be greatly improved

Scarecrow756
I wanted to make the Joker more sinister in this and also I got the influence for writing this scene after reading Arkham Asylum.

Knightfall93
Cool... why's he in Arkham when they first meet? And I hope you have ideas for loads of cameos like...
Seeing Jervis Tetch on trial for the murder of 6 girls, all called Alice!
Harvey, Gilda, Jim, barb and Jimmy Jr at a restaurant and Jim Jr gets fascinated by kiddy entertainment... provided by Arnold Wesker and puppet!
Advertisements for Haley's Circus
A sign for the "Pamela Isley W ildlife Fund" or something...
Think about these ideas...
That sad ass Batman Returns was really taking the piss out of BB for the Zsasz cameo. I say why not, it's not doing any harm and fan boys love 'em!

Scarecrow756
I am having halfway through the story Harvey playing with a coin which is scratched on one side and then it goes into a flashback with his abusing father and that same coin in the flashback. And I might have a cameo of Harley at the end of the story where she is might be treating the Joker in Arkham Asylum.

Knightfall93
Explain how it got scaratched or even better, make it just double sided then it gets damaged on 1 side when the acid hits Harv!

Scarecrow756
I think I might show the coin somehow getting scaratched in the flashback with Harvey`s abusing father.

Knightfall93
Fair deal

Scarecrow756
I might put in a cameo of Dr Thomas Elliot in the story. Basicully he gets killed by the Joker somepoint in the story and this makes Batman hate the Joker even more. But somehow he survives and in a later point I might write of him becoming Hush and learning that Batman is Bruce Wayne.

Knightfall93
Interesting... but I REALLY doubt Hush would be used by Chris Nolan and Goyer, he's hardly a Joker or a Dent or a Selina...

Scarecrow756
I don`t really think I want to put a Poison Ivy cameo in the story. But I might put a Edward Nigma/Riddler cameo in the story.

Knightfall93
How so? He could work for Wayne Enterprises, maybe Wayne's walking with Lucius through the building and they walk past an office with a guy sitting with a pencil and a newspaper and Fox says:
"How's that crossword coming, Eddie?" And maybe makes a comment about how Nigma's always doing puzzles and how it's ironic because of his name: Edward Nigma, E.Nigma!

Scarecrow756
I most definitely will give Scarecrow a cameo in the story. Either he will get interrogated by Batman about the Joker or might reveal himself at the end in playing a part in the Joker and mob bosses plot to terrorise Gotham.

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Knightfall93
How so? He could work for Wayne Enterprises, maybe Wayne's walking with Lucius through the building and they walk past an office with a guy sitting with a pencil and a newspaper and Fox says:
"How's that crossword coming, Eddie?" And maybe makes a comment about how Nigma's always doing puzzles and how it's ironic because of his name: Edward Nigma, E.Nigma!

Those are really good ideas about the possible cameos for Edward Nigma/The Riddler.

Knightfall93
Thanks, I might send in a BB idea later...

Scarecrow756
I will either give the three mob bosses a small role in the story or a large role because they are the other threat to Batman in BB3.

Scarecrow756
More of Batman Escalation is coming soon I think I might post either the first scene with Harvey Dent or Bruce Wayne`s first meeting Selina Kyle at the Opera or at his house party. I have not decided yet where Bruce and Selina first meet.

Knightfall93
Would the Catwoman be:
By night he chases the thief but is also attracted to each other but while day, they are a couple or something else entirely?

Scarecrow756
Would the Catwoman be:
By night he chases the thief but is also attracted to each other but while day, they are a couple or something else entirely?

Exactily right. Somehow at the end she is going to find out that Batman is Bruce Wayne.

Knightfall93
Maybe she is looting the manor at the end and notices something funny about the grandfather clock?

Knightfall93
Does she turn good in the end? like, save Bruce from Joker because she realises she doesnt actually want him to die and still cares for him?

Scarecrow756
Does she turn good in the end? like, save Bruce from Joker because she realises she doesnt actually want him to die and still cares for him?

Yeah something along those lines.

Scarecrow756
At the end of BB2 Catwomen leaves Gothem and returns in BB3 to aid Batman him in his fight against Two Face and the Mob Bosses.

Knightfall93
Bad ass! Would you involve Robin at all?

Scarecrow756
Well I am in the process of thinking of adding another alie to help Batman in BB3. Lets just say Orpheus from the series of War Games at the moment is my top choice. By the way Knightfall93 have you read War Games Act 1,2 or 3?

Knightfall93
Have you finished your synopsis idea of BB2? Can we all hear it?

Scarecrow756
The fight for injustice continues. A year after Batman took on cape and cowl he faces new challenges. Around Gotham a new killer has been leaving Joker cards and his victims smiling at scenes of the crime. While under the investigations of this new killer, three mob bosses plan for war to take over Carmine Folcone place and ultimately to rule Gotham City. As well as that Batman life becomes harder when a female jewel thief known as Catwomen comes on the scene and turns out to be the women affecting his choice for giving up the cowl for good, to seek a better life. Allied with Lt James Gordon and his collage friend as well as new DA Harvey Dent, Batman tries to stop the Joker from unleashing his vengeance upon Gotham City.

Dude it is on the first page. But here I have posted it again.

Knightfall93
I meant... is there a more detailed full story synopsis, not just like a blurb

Scarecrow756
I have not deveolped a full story synopois yet. But I have deveolped a blurb for BB3. I will post it a bit later.

Scarecrow756
Here is my brief synopsis of BB3.

Synopsis of Batman:Tragedy Strikes or Batman: War Games
Five months after the events of Batman Escalation. Joker awaits trail, Catwomen leaves Gotham and the three mob bosses prepare for gang warfare. But once Joker is on trail he awakens Harvey Dent`s other persona Two Face by throwing acid in his face. Now a torn man Harvey Dent unleashes terror with his crimes across Gotham City. While this is going on the three mob bosses, Penguin, Black Mask and Rupert Thorn wage war on each other which puts Gotham in dire peril. Caught in the middle of trying to make Harvey Dent good again and fighting Mob Bosses Batman tries to defend Gotham from terrorising itself apart. But the Dark Knight is not alone he is joined by Lt Jim Gorden, Catwomen and small gangs to help fight of the Mob Bosses and Two Face.

Knightfall93
Sounds a combo of War Games and NML and Long Halloween...

Scarecrow756
What is NML?

Knightfall93
No Mans Land

Scarecrow756
Here is my brief synopsis of BB3.

Synopsis of Batman:Tragedy Strikes or Batman: War Games
Five months after the events of Batman Escalation. Joker awaits trail, Catwomen leaves Gotham and the three mob bosses prepare for gang warfare. But once Joker is on trail he awakens Harvey Dent`s other persona Two Face by throwing acid in his face. Now a torn man Harvey Dent unleashes terror with his crimes across Gotham City. While this is going on the three mob bosses, Penguin, Black Mask and Rupert Thorn wage war on each other which puts Gotham in dire peril. Caught in the middle of trying to make Harvey Dent good again and fighting Mob Bosses Batman tries to defend Gotham from terrorising itself apart. But the Dark Knight is not alone he is joined by Lt Jim Gorden, Catwomen and small gangs to help fight of the Mob Bosses and Two Face.

What do you think of it then. wink

Knightfall93
Fun fun fun, brill brill b-rill!

Scarecrow756
More of Batman Escalation is coming soon I think I might post either the first scene with Harvey Dent or Bruce Wayne`s first meeting Selina Kyle at the Opera or at his house party. I have not decided yet where Bruce and Selina first meet.

Which one of these scenes do you want to see?

Knightfall93
Maybe... she's introed to him at a party like how he meets Ra's again in BB... but they end up going upstairs and having a shag!
How do you like her looking? Pale and creepy like Long halloween, short, dak haired and darkerb skin like in Yr1, or spme other way?

Scarecrow756
What about Bruce and Selina meeting at the Opera.

Xirius
The fight for injustice continues. A year after Batman took on cape and cowl he faces new challenges. Around Gotham a new killer has been leaving Joker cards and his victims smiling at scenes of the crime. While under the investigations of this new killer, three mob bosses plan for war to take over Carmine Folcone place and ultimately to rule Gotham City. As well as that Batman life becomes harder when a female jewel thief known as Catwomen comes on the scene and turns out to be the women affecting his choice for giving up the cowl for good, to seek a better life. Allied with Lt James Gordon and his collage friend as well as new DA Harvey Dent, Batman tries to stop the Joker from unleashing his vengeance upon Gotham City.

I seems a little odd that he's thinking about quiting after just a year.
Spider-man, I could see doing that for the woman he loves, but Batman is too devoted to his cause.
Maybe if he was torn between bringing Catwoman to justice, and his feelings for her, as opposed to just giving up as Batman altogether?

Knightfall93
i agree, xirius. and i actually prefer the opera. Wouldnt it be cool if he meets her and then later at the opera he sees a shadowy figure outside the window and battles catwoman...

Scarecrow756
I was thinking that at the Opera scene, Bruce meets a woman named Selina Kyle, but then Joker comes during the middle of the play and when Bruce changes into Batman he also notices Catwomen there as well.

Knightfall93
Hmmm... possibly. that could work if he's already eencountered CW and it's like Catwoman in Long halloween but joker not Falcone:
"How comen that every time Joker's arouynd, you're there too!?"

Scarecrow756
I was going to change her chracter slightly. I was going to have her either work or being blackmailed by the Joker and Batman finds this out at the end and that is why he does not want to be with her because of that risk. It sort of sounds like Batman in Hush for at first not trusting being with Catwomen.

Knightfall93
Interesting... keep them idea soming!

Scarecrow756
How old do you think Jim Gorden daughter should be in this story anyway.

Knightfall93
Barbara is his adopted daughter and biologiacl nice. Jim adopted her when his bro was killed... the baby in BB was Li'l Jimmy and the woman was Barbara, his 1st wife!

Knightfall93
He adopts her about... what, 13- 15?

Scarecrow756
If she was old enough I would have a Batgirl cameo in BB2. And in BB3 she could aid Batman in the gang war on the streets.

Knightfall93
She probably could but she'd have toi be pretty dark, not a soft weed... a bit of Cassie in her, that kinda costume!

Scarecrow756
Just what I was thinking Knightfall93.

Knightfall93
Cool... Huntress is a bad ass too...

Scarecrow756
Na I don`t want to put Huntress in the story.

Knightfall93
IO guess then you'd have to have the whole Bertinelli family mafia guys too!

Scarecrow756
IO guess then you'd have to have the whole Bertinelli family mafia guys too!

Who are they. confused

Knightfall93
Helena Bertinelli's mob family parents were slaughtered due to a gang war dispute leaving only baby Helena. She grew up and unlkeashed a harsh form of punishment on crime as The Huntress... but recently it emerged that th guy who ordered her family's killing is her blood father... i dunno what happened about it thoiugh!

Scarecrow756
I am starting to think that I am putting too many chracters in the story.

Knightfall93
What!? it didnt sound like it... eveal more, amigop!

Scarecrow756
You now it just about the focus of the characters thats why I feel I am putting too many characters in the story.

Knightfall93
Hmm...
Bruce/ Batman
Alfred
Selina
Jim gordon
Harvey Dent
The Joker
Catwoman
Others

Scarecrow756
I just think I over react sometimes.

Knightfall93
It sounds good... shame you cant influence Nolan and goyer but theyll still produce a masterpiece

Scarecrow756
Yeah it is a shame because I would like it if Catwomen was in BB2 and done the way I am doing for my story.

Knightfall93
Describe her for your story...

Scarecrow756
I wanted to make Batman and Catwomen relatioship like the one portryed in Hush and that`s is kind of how I based my ending of BB2 with the ending of Hush.

Knightfall93
She walks away from him?

Scarecrow756
She certainly does.

Scarecrow756
It sounds good... shame you cant influence Nolan and goyer but theyll still produce a masterpiece

At least the rewarding thing about writing and doing this is the fact that someone reads and actually likes my work.

Knightfall93
I dont think Nolan/ Goyer would try the woman- leaves- guy thing again after Rachel in BB

Scarecrow756
But this is diffrent from Rachel leaving Bruce in BB.

Knightfall93
I guess so!

Scarecrow756
The ending is going to take place at the Bat Signal.

Knightfall93
That would be good as it refers back to BB...

Scarecrow756
That is what I intended. The ending of Batman Escalation is basically Catwomen trying to talk Batman into being normal. But Batman says he will never get over the loss of his parents and will never stop fighting crime. Then Catwomen says that maby one day when he stops becoming Batman she will return to Gotham. They both kiss each other for the final time then the final shot is when Batman glides of the building. Pretty cool don`t ya think. cool

Knightfall93
As the French would say... "Ass de Bad"

Xirius
That is what I intended. The ending of Batman Escalation is basically Catwomen trying to talk Batman into being normal. But Batman says he will never get over the loss of his parents and will never stop fighting crime. Then Catwomen says that maby one day when he stops becoming Batman she will return to Gotham. They both kiss each other for the final time then the final shot is when Batman glides of the building. Pretty cool don`t ya think. cool
The gliding thing from the roof of the bat-signal is just a little too close to BB......other than that, it sounds good!

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Xirius
The gliding thing from the roof of the bat-signal is just a little too close to BB......other than that, it sounds good!

Thanks Xirius big grin

Knightfall93
I thought the idea WAS it was close to BB, that's good end, not badd. i like movies referring back...

Scarecrow756
I thought the idea WAS it was close to BB, that's good end, not badd. i like movies referring back...

Thank you for your feedback Knightfall. smile

Knightfall93
Hey, I actuually find other people's ideas rteally interesting... it keeps me rom going INSANE while I wait for it!

Scarecrow756
I am glad that people actually read my work.

Knightfall93
I'm glads there's something to read!

Scarecrow756
I have got a few ideas for Black Mask in this story. I will post them later on.

Scarecrow756
Do you think Roman Sionis should become Black Mask in the story while fighting Batman.

Knightfall93
Yes, stay true to his bad ass origin! I'm creating a new idea, DC: Unnlimated, it's like Ultimate Marvel. i'm doing some really cool Batman unlimated like Sionis' makeup crap disfigured the tred hood and turned him into joker!

Scarecrow756
I think I might portray Roman Sionis as the darker version of Bruce Wayne and the accident will make him go crazy. He will be one of the Mob Bosses in Gotham City.

Knightfall93
Do him like he is in the comics... he's a nasty guy anyway, i mean he started the fire that killed his parents...

Scarecrow756
Nasty guy it is then.

Knightfall93
Yay

Scarecrow756
Here is my final scene of Batman Escalation.
Batman is looking up the moon on a building near the Bat signal and Catwomen comes to greet him.
Catwomen: Long Night huh.
Batman: I have had loads of long nights recently.
Catwomen: So what`s next.
Batman: The future is uncertain Selina, crime never rests, the Joker may be in Arkham but Black Mask is still out there. Gang warfare just seems inevitable each passing day.
Catwomen: I meant about us, Bruce are afraid to let me in.
Batman: It is not that Selina. I always be Batman and committed to fight crime and love with not get in the way.
Catwomen: This is not you Bruce.
Batman: Bruce Wayne died years ago, Batman is all I am now, Bruce Wayne is just a mask I am wearing.
Catwomen: Bruce think, we are who we are but it does not mean you have to shut yourself out.
Batman: Selina, I left my normal life years ago.
Catwomen:Well Bruce the day you have decided to become Bruce Wayne again that be the I will be back. I am leaving Gotham City.
It starts to rain, Batman and Catwomen both kiss each for the final time and then Catwomen goes of into the night. Batman meanwhile activates Bat wings and glides of the building into the night. Roll Credits, Bat symbol with title Batman Escalation.

So what do you all think. wink

Knightfall93
SWEET!

Scarecrow756
What do you like about it then. wink

Knightfall93
It just seems... it fits in and everything... except, would Catwoman want batmanto be Bruce???

Scarecrow756
She wants him to Bruce Wayne because she also wants to give up Catwomen because she feels she can settle down with Bruce and does not feel she no longer has no need to be Catwomen.

Knightfall93
Ohhhh kaaayyy... what did tht mean? I could just about read it...

Scarecrow756
Sorry about that I was in a rush while typing it.

Knightfall93
OK

Scarecrow756
I am posting soon the first scene with Harvey Dent.

Scarecrow756
Here is the scene with Harvey Dent, it takes place after the opening scene of Batman Escalation.
Press flood outside City Hall and greet new Junior Assistant DA Harvey Dent.
Reporter: As new Junior Assistant DA Harvey do you have a message for the criminals of this city.
Harvey Dent: Any criminal who thinks they can get away with crime in this city will be punished with the full power of Justice.
Reporter: And what are your thoughts on the Batman.
Harvey Dent: Assuming he is on the side of good he can be a huge help for this city.
TV Newscaster: New Junior Assistant DA Harvey Dent has put all of Mob Boss Penguin men behind bars and soon might be the youngest person to be promoted Senior DA.
In a skyscraper not so far away the Mob Boss Penguin is sitting round a big conference table. He is short fat man with a top hat, glass eye and has a long cigar in mouth.
Penguin: Harvey Dent has rounded up mostly all my men, I can`t look weak. What do you suggest I do.
Around the table six men of the Penguins are sitting.
Man One: Bind ya time Boss.
Man Two: Wage war.
Man Three: Go after Harvey Dent.
Penguin: Bind my time hmmm maby I can wait gather my strength then wage war on Sionis and Thorn.
Man Four: What about the Batman boss?
Penguin: Don`t worry Gibbons I already have somebody to deal with him. Oh here he comes.
Suddenly a tall man, quite Mascular man comes in.
Penguin: Mr Bane you know what to do I assume.
Bane: Break the Bat. By the way where is my money Mr Copplepot.
Penguin: You shell get it as soon as I have Batman head on my desk.

So what do you all think. wink

Knightfall93
I don't like bane being jujst a henchman, he's The Boss himself... don't call him Boss penguin, dude, its Boss Cobblepot. Oswald chesterfield Cobblepot! 1 more pt... mino things, it's BIDE your time and Junior DA or assistant DA.

Scarecrow756
Bane is not a henchmen later he might turn on the Penguin in the story. And about half way through he will fight Batman.

Scarecrow756
I should be posting another scene soon.

Knightfall93
Nah, Bane needs a movie on his own... maybe a Knightfall trilogy and then... a Bane spin off movie!!!!

Scarecrow756
I am posting soon a scene with Bruce Wayne and Alfred.

Knightfall93
Great

Scarecrow756
Also I might post a Batman and Lt Gorden scene as well.

Knightfall93
i like batman/ lt Goron scenes, gary Oldman IS Gordon

Scarecrow756
I swear he must have read Batman Year One to get the role right.

Knightfall93
I know... he IS Year 1 jim Gordon!

Scarecrow756
In my Batman and Lt Gorden scene that I am posting soon they are going to talk about the Joker and a new possible Mob Boss who is taking over Carmine Folcone place. Also at the end of the scene Gorden is going to revail that Harvey Dent is helping them out with the Joker case.

Knightfall93
Good ol' harv... did you knw that The long Halloween is actually non canon? The OFFICIAL Two Face original is Annual 14: eye of the beholder...

Scarecrow756
Do you want any chracters or have any ideas for the story just tell me and I might put them in.

Knightfall93
I love... well, introduce Roman sionis as a gangster/ mob boss in BB2

Scarecrow756
I am already puting him in the story.

400th Post Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Knightfall93
Yippee doo

Scarecrow756
Yippee doo

LOL what ever that means. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Knightfall93
I dunno

Scarecrow756
I am also going to introduce Rupert Thorn as the third Mob Boss.

Knightfall93
Not him! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Have Mask, Pengy and Maroni...

Scarecrow756
Who is Maroni?

Knightfall93
Sal Maronin threw the acid that scarred harvey Dent. read long halloween...

Scarecrow756
I have not read the Long Halloween but I have heard it is very.

Knightfall93
great... fantastic... brillaint... but sadly, incorrect due to the "officail" origin being Batman Annual 14: eye of the Beholder, delving deep into Dent's transformation... he even gets healed at the end... but tears away the flesh!!

Scarecrow756
Sounds cool.

Knightfall93
It is cool... but creepy. there's a senior slasher...

Scarecrow756
The Long Halloween and The Killing Joke are probably the only good Batman Graphic Novels that I have not read yet. Althrough there are loads more Batman stories that are good to read like Knightfall, Broken City and No Man Land.

Knightfall93
Have you read the Long hallowreen serquel, Dark victory? Or all of NML, KnightSaga, Evolution etc...

Scarecrow756
No I have not read any of those tiltles that you have just mentioned above.

Knightfall93
They are all v. good... Evolution and Officer down come after NML

Scarecrow756
What is the Knightsaga like.

Knightfall93
My personal favourite... fabuloso! Excellent! FANTASTIC! But KnightQuest, between Knightfall and KnightsEnd was never published in TPB so there's an incomplete section... bbut i love 'em!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>