i need a woman's perspective/also mens perspective on this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanteMayCry
i got a cheesy move for a valentines

attach these letters/notes as you give a rose to your girlfriend

CHEESY MOVE 1
dear, (girlfriend's name)
(attached to the rose the note says)
i used to believe that cupids never exist... however, when i met you, something made me believe otherwise.(give this one personally)

and when she gets off work

CHEESY MOVE2
dear, (girlfriends name)
(attached to the rose a note says)
im giving you a rose because thinking of you made me forget where i parked my car.
(leave this one on her car windshield)

now i want a feedback on both men and women on kmc forums because this has not been tested and im gonna do this... i need to know a womans perspective...
lets pretend youre my girlfriend, put yourself into her position. now i do the following

i approach you at work and personally make a CHEESY MOVE1
then after work you will see another rose at your windshield CHEESY MOVE2

GCG
MOVE: "Dear_____, Nice legs you have there ; what time do they open?"

KENobi™
Forgot where you parked your car? I'm sorry but that doesn't sound romantic whatsoever.

DanteMayCry

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by DanteMayCry

CHEESY MOVE 1
i used to believe that cupids never exist... however, when i met you, something made me believe otherwise.(give this one personally)

CHEESY MOVE2
dear, (girlfriends name)
im giving you a rose because thinking of you made me forget where i parked my car.

now i want a feedback on both men and women on kmc forums because this has not been tested and im gonna do this... i need to know a womans perspective...
lets pretend youre my girlfriend, put yourself into her position. now i do the following

none of thosemessed

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
none of thosemessed

good to know that... i ty for saving me the embarassment.
its time to change my tactics. now my question is how should i give a rose? i really need a womans perspective. may i remind you that the 2 moves havent been tested. i need to make sure if those 2 moves would be the boldest yet the stupidest move or will it win her heart.

0 vote yay
2 vote nay

Morning_Glory
first of all dont say anything cheesy like you have up there

why cant it just be something simple like... "i love you " while you give her the rose..(with a smile and kiss( in_love

ok thats what i would likebig grin

Xirius
Change the first one slightly and forget the second one completely.

DanteMayCry
first of all dont say anything cheesy like you have up there

why cant it just be something simple like... "i love you " while you give her the rose..(with a smile and kiss( in_love

ok thats what i would likebig grin

pfft LOVE? after 2 dates?
thats the biggest turn off ever. cuz ive tried it before.

but then again its now a choice
simply walk up to her at work and smile and say i love you.

Originally posted by Xirius
Change the first one slightly and forget the second one completely.

second one choice is eliminated.

Morning_Glory
pfft LOVE? after 2 dates?
thats the biggest turn off ever. cuz ive tried it before.

but then again its now a choice
simply walk up to her at work and smile and say i love you.

second one choice is eliminated.

o didnt know its been 2 dates.shock.. well... just dont say anything cheesy...

DanteMayCry
o didnt know its been 2 dates.shock.. well... just dont say anything cheesy...
i think i am not born with a romantic heart. i would say thats my character flaw.

ok morning glory...
what would be a good approach after 2 dates.

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG

Move: Dear Boobs from reception, I wanna f*ck you hard.

shaber
I didn't like either of them.

I can't say what I'd write/say since I will almost certainly be single on Valentines Day as always.

DanteMayCry
this one almost always (3/4) worked for me maybe i should stick to it...

a rose with no note but boldly marches to her desk where she work and look straight at her eyes and say as i hand over the rose

''a woman of your magnitude always deserve a rose'' with a deep voice but loud enough
(my face expression as serious as a cold... then stare at the eyes. 3/4 of the time a girl will smile then i smile when she smiles..however 1/4 doesnt have any type of face expression and then just say thanks)

shaber
Is magnitude an appropriate word here? I would either talk up her physical attractiveness or magnanimity. It's difficult to decide which.

ladyjedi05
Move 2~ Its sweet and funny~ smile smile smile

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by ladyjedi05
Move 2~ Its sweet and funny~ smile smile smile
thanks for the input though

move1 0yes 2no
move2 1yes 2no
*move3/4 (based on experience 75% for winning her heart)
move ''love'' (based on my experience failed horribly)

*or ill can rely on the no note single rose and say ''a woman of your magnitude always deserve a rose" which i call move 3/4

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by GCG

blink Gee GCG you must get all the girls with that line.

GCG
I was being my male obnoxious chauvinistic pig self angel

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by GCG
I was being my male obnoxious chauvinistic pig self angel

damnit i learned a valuable lesson... dont ask help from forums.

Darth Macabre
Change #1 to just giving her a rose that says you're amazing or something of the like.

Then

Change #2 to like.....Dear (what ever he name is).....can't wait for tonight....Thinking of you... then sign it with your name.

Then take her out to a good dinner....give her chocolate and roses.

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Change #1 to just giving her a rose that says you're amazing or something of the like.

Then

Change #2 to like.....Dear (what ever he name is).....can't wait for tonight....Thinking of you... then sign it with your name.

Then take her out to a good dinner....give her chocolate and roses.

agreed

Ronny
Stupid romance roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't think that kind of stuff is needed. Unless the guy has a really REALLY small dick and cant find another way to get laid.

Jeez. Roses? Forgot where I parked my car? I'd end the relationship immediately.

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by Ronny
Stupid romance roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't think that kind of stuff is needed. Unless the guy has a really REALLY small dick and cant find another way to get laid.

Jeez. Roses? Forgot where I parked my car? I'd end the relationship immediately.

its wat you call it came across my mind but im not sure about it

thats why i ask others for opinion, because im born without a ''romantic'' part of the brain or
maybe its because im a heartless person stone cold stoic... and valentines is coming and i need to show kind of sign to the significant other.

Ronny
Eep Sorry I snapped at you embarrasment I just dont like the season

I, personally, hate the mushy romance stuff. But if your girl likes it go ahead. No one can really speak for her.

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by Ronny
Eep Sorry I snapped at you embarrasment I just dont like the season

I, personally, hate the mushy romance stuff. But if your girl likes it go ahead. No one can really speak for her.

thats because most women like romantic stuff. thats why past relationship didnt work for me cuz. they fvkin complain you dont giveme roses anymore. (letting past valentines pass)
then few months later breakup while i maintain stoic face while she cries.

well ronny youre an exception.

Punker69

CHEESY MOVE 1

CHEESY MOVE2
dear, (girlfriends name)

Wow, i'd be insulted if I were her.

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by Punker69
Wow, i'd be insulted if I were her.

which makes me a heartless person
i dont have romanticsm

what the hell is wrong with me... I feel nothing numb ... which makes me believe love dont exist

Ronny
thats because most women like romantic stuff. thats why past relationship didnt work for me cuz. they fvkin complain you dont giveme roses anymore. (letting past valentines pass)
then few months later breakup while i maintain stoic face while she cries.

well ronny youre an exception. I seem to be stick out tongue I grew up around dudes, I evolved to find it revolting.

DanteMayCry
how bout this time i just give her the rose with no note and i just say for you then shut the hell up after. i got nothing to say i got no heart to draw ''love'' upon to create some kind of line that wins girls heart.

Darth Macabre
how bout this time i just give her the rose with no note and i just say for you then shut the hell up after. i got nothing to say i got no heart to draw ''love'' upon to create some kind of line that wins girls heart.

lol Are you really that cold?

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
lol Are you really that cold?
look at location... ZERO DEGREES..
lets just say i didnt cry at the family's funeral

Darth Macabre
look at location... ZERO DEGREES..
lets just say i didnt cry at the family's funeral

lol Wow, I thought I was the most heartless person in this world....Kudo's to you!

GCG
damnit i learned a valuable lesson... dont ask help from forums.

I wouldnt say I get all the women ; only those with nice legs.

sammii
if it was me, i would perfer "cheesey move 2" its romantic in its own funny way wich i personally wouls perfer & it would be a nice surprise to find a rose on your windscreen

Koala MeatPie
Just go here:

www.doubleyouredating.com

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by sammii
if it was me, i would perfer "cheesey move 2" its romantic in its own funny way wich i personally wouls perfer & it would be a nice surprise to find a rose on your windscreen

glad to know ty for the input.

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Just go here:

www.doubleyouredating.com

i dont need double my dating skills man i got the charm already but... its not enough to make it last or more than just girlfriend boyfriend relationship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.