Is the "Is the Mafia an RP?" an RP?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloigen
confused

H. S. 6
zorro

dave123
orroz

KENobi™
Originally posted by Bloigen
confused

Do you always have to be the one to start copying threads? no expression

Lord Magnus
laughing

Bloigen

KENobi™
yes

No one else does it...

So someone has to do it...

Because no one else (a couple people excluded) like it.

Pandemoniac
Now this crap better stop right here, or I'll challenge all you smart-asses in a no bounds whopper-eating-cage-diner.

Bloigen

Bloigen
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Now this crap better stop right here, or I'll challenge all you smart-asses in a no bounds whopper-eating-cage-diner.

I accept your challenge!

KENobi™
Like what?

And by the time you'll have answered that the thread will be closed. HA!

Whored threads that copy off of each other one after the other. No one else likes them and we always have them closed for being utterly stupid.

And no it won't be closed yet.

Bloigen

Pandemoniac
I accept your challenge!

Step right up, mon ami.
I am able to toss 3 double whoppers with Xtra cheese down my hatch in 20 minutes. Come get some!

Bloigen
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Step right up, mon ami.
I am able to toss 3 double whoppers with Xtra cheese down my hatch in 20 minutes. Come get some!

I am able to toss.

raver

Owned.

Pandemoniac
If even Satan himself dreams about owning me, he better apologise to me when waking up.
I am the master-devour of whoppers and I will make you bite dust so hard it will take ages of brushing to get rid of the taste of it.

Bloigen
Well, I have an electric toothbrush! So, check mate!

Lord Magnus
Duh... this should go on the RP forum...

*pokes self with sharp stick*

Pandemoniac
A toothbrush is only required to clean up the mess left by my challenge, it won't do squat during it.
To be numero uno in the hardcore whopper massacre you don't need a brush, you have to be a carnivorous relentless tyrannosaurs, just like me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.