PH33R MAGNETO PRIME - some battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
In the latest issue of X-men: The End, some of the Magneto power development initially explored in Excalibur continues here. Among the feats/revelations:

Magneto opens a wormhole to Shi'ar space and maintains it with Polaris as the anchor on the other end.

The Imperial Guard wonders if they're even able to beat him (including what looks like Gladiator's sister)

Magneto is later ambushed by Plutonia, a Shi'ar being who absorbs lifeforces. Magneto inadvertently lets loose a force pulse that "vaporizes every piece of ferrous metal within range and fries every unprotected cortex". The damage is done, however, and the being successfully absorbs Magneto's lifeforce, destroying Magneto's body in the process

Absorbing that power, however, overloads Plutonia, who comes through the wormhole to earth. The resulting explosion of that electromagnetic energy, combined with her own, according to Beast's calculations, "would gouge a new moon out of earth's crust". Luckily they teleported her offworld.

Magneto, despite being both dead, and in Shi'ar space lightyears away, is able to BRING POLARIS BACK FROM THE DEAD temporarily, and is able to remotely re-open the wormhole to allow the rest of the X-men to come to Shi'ar throneworld.

Once there they see, much to their shock, Magneto, who re-formed himself from energy. He's pissed and ready to unleash unholy hell on the Shi'ar empire and the entire Imperial Guard.

As Xavier theorized back in Excalibur:

MAGNETO IS IMMORTAL AND DOESN'T NEED A PHYSICAL BODY

Yes, yes, X-men: The End isn't in 616 continuity, but it's as valid as feats from Days of Future Past. Given that it continues Claremont's explorations of Magneto's powers from Excalibur, I think they're valid to show what Magneto can do at potential

So how does Magneto Prime do against:

Nova
Firelord
Terrax
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Martian Manhunter

Unfortunately, I won't be able to monitor this thread often, since I'm busy with a number of things at the moment. But I'll be back eventually...

GODSCRIBE
Doesn't need a physicaly body. Yeah, didnt the asteroid m thing prove that?

The Ion
The real question is.....can he speedblitz?!?!

demigawd
lol, well considering he's an energy being now, the answer is yes!

yaaaay! Magneto speedblitzes! Magneto speedblitzes!

Draco69
Yay. Magneto's uber-powerful. In alternate DIMENSION...MWHAHAHAHAH! evil face

GODSCRIBE
okay now we can say magneto (full potential) vs. ________

jasofisc
so flashneto is real

Xplosive
It's not 616.

Khellendros
God DAMN! That is sick. I think that stuff puts him comfortably above Herald level, Jesus.

TheKahn
Wait till demigawd reads this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TheKahn
Wait till demigawd reads this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He already did....

Originally posted by demigawd
lol, well considering he's an energy being now, the answer is yes!

yaaaay! Magneto speedblitzes! Magneto speedblitzes!

The Ion
Not to mention he made the thread. embarrasment

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Ion
Not to mention he made the thread. embarrasment

Yesh! I didn't even notice he made the thread, should have guessed.

Pepito
I'd sayhe probably loses against Nova and Firelord but wins all the others (Terrax's powers are in rock which is comprised of metals)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.