aquaman vs flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aquafan
I hope you guys will pick aquaman sad anyways all powers are allowed in this fight

Draco69
Sorry....

Wally West
Umm....

Perhaps you should try Aquaman v Quicksilver instead.

OMNIKINETIC
WHICH FLASH...WELL IT DOESNT MATTER...THE FLASH TAKES THIS ONE ANYWAY

jasofisc
is flash sleeping in his bed or in a coma I don't see AW having a prayer any other way.

Sixth_Winged
It's so sad Aquaman's arsenal is nigh-worthless against flash just cause his opponent excels in one area so much.

aquafan
Besides amazing phenomenal killer lightning speed what does wally have that aqua doesnt?

thesilverspider
A decent costume...........shifty

Professor N
Originally posted by aquafan
Besides amazing phenomenal killer lightning speed what does wally have that aqua doesnt?

Its not that he has amazing phenomenal killer lightning speed that ensures his victory, but the array of skills that this power, and access to the speed force grant him.

IMP, speed force dump, stealhis kinetic energy, punch him 100o before he can react, vibrate through him, create wirlwinds to push him away.

Flash is unbeatable

Private Pion
Flash tosses a large pebble at massive speed, knocks ol' Arthur out.

marvelprince
Is this a joke? Flash kills Arthur and it takes Arthur days to realize that he's even dead

Warmonger
You better set some sort of paramaters for thsi fight, cause if htis is really an anything goes arena type mathc well so long fish boy. I would love to see Flash waste Aquaman though.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Warmonger
You better set some sort of paramaters for thsi fight, cause if htis is really an anything goes arena type mathc well so long fish boy. I would love to see Flash waste Aquaman though.

Dogg, what kind of parameters do you propose? Either give Arthur Black Panther, Deathstroke, and my brains, or put Wally to sleep before the fight (and an extra month before the fight as well for the first alternative). Thos are the only ways I see him winning.

And I'm back!! Again!! For those of you who remember me, hey!!

The Ion
Originally posted by aquafan
Amazing, phenomenal, killer, lightning speed is all Wally needs for this. While Orin does have a great plot device with the Magic Hand, there is almost no greater plot device in comics than the Speedforce.

brainchild81
Originally posted by marvelprince
Is this a joke? Flash kills Arthur and it takes Arthur days to realize that he's even dead laughing true

Lord-of-Dreams
lol I don't understand how even after Flash vs Spiderman, Flash is STILL underrated!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.