Rachel Grey vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Rachel Grey w/ Phoenix Force

vs

Supes
MM
WW
Aquaman
Batman
Cpt Marvel
Flash
GL (Hal)

tiakocom
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Rachel Grey w/ Phoenix Force

vs

Supes
MM
WW
Aquaman
Batman
Cpt Marvel
Flash
GL (Hal)

PF might b weak in her but wat is the league gonna do to her? im sure this has already been made she will jus play with them and murder them all

GODSCRIBE
wonder woman can cross her arms so phoenix wont harm her

tiakocom
wonder woman can cross her arms so phoenix wont harm her

man your lokin for a fight with draco or somethin? laughing laughing thats his favourite word

Cameron Scott
Wow,either the Greys are overrated like crazy or people don't have respect for DC characters.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
Wow,either the Greys are overrated like crazy or people don't have respect for DC characters.

your missin the point what can the league to do the PF? jus ask yourself that no one is overating the greys. the PF is not a normal character its a cosmic being and if u think that supes or WW can stand up to them than its you or is overating the league

Cameron Scott
Originally posted by tiakocom
your missin the point what can the league to do the PF? jus ask yourself that no one is overating the greys. the PF is not a normal character its a cosmic being and if u think that supes or WW can stand up to them than its you or is overating the league

Alright, by the same assesment I can say Thor can own the entire lineup since he defeated Rachel. Quasar held his own against her too. embarrasment

OMNIKINETIC
SINCE THOR DEFEATED RACHEL...THEN JLA TAKES IT...CAUSE IN MY OPINION SUPERMAN AND THOR ARE D**MNEAR NECK N NECK...JUST MY OPINION THOUGH

RSSR
The Phoenix Force amplifies its hosts powers infinitively.

Rachel Grey wins this fairly easily.

xmarksthespot
During the Excalibur and Uncanny X-Men that she was in where she had the PF her power levels were inconsistent. At times she was downed by Selene, Spiral, Warwolves... a stab from Wolverine... at others she would face off against Galactus.

jasofisc
amen to that xmarksthespot, she was playing around with nova in one issue I've seen and then she gets stabed int he a few earlyer ones.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
During the Excalibur and Uncanny X-Men that she was in where she had the PF her power levels were inconsistent. At times she was downed by Selene, Spiral, Warwolves... a stab from Wolverine... at others she would face off against Galactus.

When she was stabbed by wolverine it was within 10 issues of her getting her powers. In the beginning as stated and shown on panel many a time she was scared to fully utilise her powers for fear of a repeat of what happened to her mother, she only ever used the force to boost her standard abilities. Such low showings were never down to a lack of power and ability. Rachel was only ever bested by Selene prior to accessing the Phoenix Force, when she had it Selene got wasted. Towards the end end Rachel (while not a patch on her mother) was toying with heralds, juggling jumbo jets, facing off against Galactus and destroying planets in battle. She would win against the featured members quite easily.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
When she was stabbed by wolverine it was within 10 issues of her getting her powers. In the beginning as stated and shown on panel many a time she was scared to fully utilise her powers for fear of a repeat of what happened to her mother, she only ever used the force to boost her standard abilities. Such low showings were never down to a lack of power and ability. Rachel was only ever bested by Selene prior to accessing the Phoenix Force, when she had it Selene got wasted. Towards the end end Rachel (while not a patch on her mother) was toying with heralds, juggling jumbo jets, facing off against Galactus and destroying planets in battle. She would win against the featured members quite easily.

blah, blah, blah roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
blah, blah, blah roll eyes (sarcastic)

As ever nothing of value to contribute. I think another self imposed exile is in order. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
As ever nothing of value to contribute. I think another self imposed exile is in order. smile

Blah Blah Blah

GS just a tip for you stop sounding like a broken gramaphone and contribute! Better yet buy a comic subsidise the industry you proffess to love rather than leaving it to the rest of us wink

GalacticStorm
Blah Blah Blah

GS just a tip for you stop sounding like a broken gramaphone and contribute! Better yet buy a comic subsidise the industry you proffess to love rather than leaving it to the rest of us wink

I buy far more comics than ones i attain via other methods. wink

You're uninformed and you're out of touch old man. SHHHHH!! big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
I buy far more comics than ones i attain via other methods. wink

You're uninformed and you're out of touch old man. SHHHHH!! big grin

For someone so profoundly intelligent you have to resort to personal insults a bit too frequently, don't you think?

You'll probably find that people usually only resort to these tactics in an argument when they are unable to actually refute anything their opponent is saying. I found you started doing this as soon as you initially tried arguing with me.

Perhaps you might learn something from this:

Lisa: 'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Homer : What does that mean? Better say something or they'll think you're stupid.
Homer: Takes one to know one.
Homer : Swish!

GalacticStorm
For someone so profoundly intelligent you have to resort to personal insults a bit too frequently, don't you think?

You'll probably find that people usually only resort to these tactics in an argument when they are unable to actually refute anything their opponent is saying. I found you started doing this as soon as you initially tried arguing with me.

Perhaps you might learn something from this:

Lisa: 'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Homer : What does that mean? Better say something or they'll think you're stupid.
Homer: Takes one to know one.
Homer : Swish!

Im sorry my friend, a little problem. Would you be so kind as to point out for me where in any of your last post was there an on topic point which i have apparrently now failed to reply to? confused

Precisely. big grin

I find it ever so amusing that an old guy who has nothing better to do with his days and nights than cause havoc on kids comic forums presumes to try and lecture me from a moral high ground roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quite hilarious. big grin

Dont spoil this thread for others. Be a grown up and leave this to PMs if you're still hurting from past debates. Come on have some consideration for others. Follow my lead. wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Im sorry my friend, a little problem. Would you be so kind as to point out for me where in any of your last post was there an on topic point which i have apparrently now failed to reply to? confused

Precisely. big grin

I find it ever so amusing that an old guy who has nothing better to do with his days and nights than cause havoc on kids comic forums presumes to try and lecture me from a moral high ground roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quite hilarious. big grin

Dont spoil this thread for others. Be a grown up and leave this to PMs if you're still hurting from past debates. Come on have some consideration for others. Follow my lead. wink

I have asked for proof numerous times that the Phoenix is any part of god.....
So you simply stopped stating it, reread my post above again as you're trying the old personal insults and removing all doubt once again. wink

Kids forum? tell that to Scoobs, Zeph, Leo, Mindship, Shaky, Evil Cap etc, etc, etc. Hey as you stated I hardly ever come on these days! More contradiction from GS laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
I have asked for proof numerous times that the Phoenix is any part of god.....
So you simply stopped stating in reread my post above again as you're trying the old personal insults and removing all doubt once again. wink

Im sorry but where has a Phoenix/God connection been mentioned in this thread and what does such a connection have to do with anything posted in this thread? confused

Lies and dementia abound. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Im sorry but where has a Phoenix/God connection been mentioned in this thread and what does such a connection have to do with anything posted in this thread? confused

Lies and dementia abound. smile

you asked me what you had failed to answer, I pointed out one of your many failiures. Here let me pick you're ball up and return it to you. You will be able to bounce it soon sonny. About the time the training wheels come off your bike.

GalacticStorm
you asked me what you had failed to answer, I pointed out one of your many failiures. Here let me pick you're ball up and return it to you. You will be able to bounce it soon sonny. About the time the training wheels come off your bike.

Incorrect. I asked you what i had failed to answer in this thread by yourself. You've now made it quite apparrent that you were either lying or somewhat confused with your previous comments as i have not failed to address any on topic comments brought up in this thread.

The Phoenix/God connection is irrelevant in light of the fact that it has nothing whatsoever to do with anything in this thread and the fact that while such notions can and have been supported and acknowledged (even by yourself big grin ) they are not canon without conclusive statements.

As all that has been stated by myself in the past im guessing your mentioning of the God idea was to cover up your initial lie/confusion caused statement right? big grin

GalacticStorm
Incorrect. I asked you what i had failed to answer in this thread by yourself. You've now made it quite apparrent that you were either lying or somewhat confused with your previous comments as i have not failed to address any on topic comments brought up in this thread.

The Phoenix/God connection is irrelevant in light of the fact that it has nothing whatsoever to do with anything in this thread and the fact that while such notions can and have been supported and acknowledged (even by yourself big grin ) they are not canon without conclusive statements.

As all that has been stated by myself in the past im guessing youre mentioning of the God idea was to cover up your initial lie/confusion caused statement right? big grin

With all this in mind theres no need to continue old guy. If this is what you'll resort to just to have a reply to post then im out. Youre not on my level. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
With all this in mind theres no need to continue old guy. If this is what you'll resort to just to have a reply to post then im out. Youre not on my level. big grin

No I am not on your level, thank god smile You have an inferiority complex and it is fully justified.

soleran30
No I am not on your level, thank god smile You have an inferiority complex and it is fully justified.

LOL brings a tear to my eyes.......................anyway Jean would more then likely lose fine no speedblitz punching her into the future..........instead they all just open fire with super heat visionsmile

wannabe
Originally posted by soleran30
..........instead they all just open fire with super heat visionsmile Good idea...feed her with even more energy!!! laughing

To the topic: I agree with xmarksthespot...
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
During the Excalibur and Uncanny X-Men that she was in where she had the PF her power levels were inconsistent. At times she was downed by Selene, Spiral, Warwolves... a stab from Wolverine... at others she would face off against Galactus.Her winning or loosing depends on the form she is in.

soleran30
She still has a human body and they think faster then she does by virtue of being super speedsters............................that said before she can realize what happens her body is toast.........................PF is so trashy to use in fights

jasofisc
ok the pf will protect rachels body (if written right) from any asult. again I would also agree with xmarksthespot in saying that rachel grey fluxuwates in her power more then superman or thor.

GODSCRIBE
Whirly how old are you?

And GS play nice..

GalacticStorm
Whirly how old are you?

And GS play nice..

Dont i always? confused

Unless provoked of course eek!

GalacticStorm
Rachel wins unless PIS/CIS is factored in. Her low showings happened as stated when she first gained acess to the Phoenix power, she was scared of fully utilising the power as stated on panel. It was never down to a lack of power. It was always down to inexperience and fear of a repeat of the events of the Dark Phoenix Saga. At the end of Rachels run in Excalibur such rubbish never occurred. Rachel wins 10/10 when forum rules are taken into account.

GODSCRIBE
do tell..

coosie
Rachel

wannabe
...Rachel wins 10/10 when forum rules are taken into account. Right...the forum rules...i forgot about them...

I have to agree now with GS, that when written to her best shown potential, Rachel will most likely win this fight!

But discussing fights with PF hosts at their peak in them...is rather pointless, unless you include LT and higher forces, and that's been done hundreds of times already! yawn

GODSCRIBE
yeah

Madvillain
GS wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
GS wins.

Phoenix Force wins smile

outavodka
Dont i always? confused

Unless provoked of course eek! Thats why I love this guy. big grin Theres always some1 there to get him started and and you know what I think he enjoys it/lol

doctorstrongbad
Rachel Grey wins this battle 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.