Predator vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
hehe big grin

mace=badass
If Predator can sneak up on him then Predator wins. If it's a straight up fight I say MC Spartan wins.

Black Adam
You have to specify braz. fist fight? armed combat?
Prep? no prep?

mace=badass
Well?

braz
ok ok sheesh.

armed fight.

Marine Spartan/Master Chief- Assault Rifle, and military pistol w/ scope on it from HALO1, & 4 frag and plasma grenades each

Predator-Warrior with Shoulder Plasma Caster, 12" Wrist-blades, Combi-Stick, and Smart Disk

both have prep, and it takes place at Sidewinder on Mulitplayer in HALO1

who wins??

Black Adam
Prep for the pred? Pred takes this.

mace=badass
Yeah.

His gun could take MC Spartan in 1 if not 2 hits.

braz
wait, does the chief have thermal vision in his helmet?

Black Adam
Originally posted by braz
wait, does the chief have thermal vision in his helmet?

has it ever been shown to have it in the game?

braz
no, but still, he could and he most likely does..so i say master chief takes this 1

Darkstorm Zero
No, he does not... he does however have a motion tracker, and that may help him to prdict some of the Pred's moves, but since it does not reflect different heights, it's only a partial help.

Smasandian
Predator stands still, cloacked. MC walks around looking for him. Boom, plasma cannon to the face. Done.

Or Spear Gun to the face.

Or Disc cutting off his head.

Or get trapped in a net.

MC is done.

bad_boba017
This doesn't seem completely fair for Master Cheif. If he had a shotgun atleast then he might be able to take him. Also cheif should have an Active Camo.

Smasandian
Dont matter.
Predator can see his heat signature.

Faroth
Yeah. Predator's can sense almost anything with its heat signature tracker. Well, does Predator have his net launcher? If so, then Predator could take him. If not.... Predator could still use his cuthroat maneuvers to jump MC, so I'm putting my money on Predator.

B4LLZD33P
i am a big predator fan, and a big halo fan...but i've read all three halo books, and i've watch both predator movies, ...and from what i read in the books and what i've seen the predator do in the movies, i am gonna have to go with Spartan 117 he will take down the Predator like nothing

braz
if he doesnt have thermal vision like the pred, the chief goes down hard..which yall are saying for sure he doesnt, so pred takes this

B4LLZD33P
nah it doenst work that way... the chief has very keen eyes and very keen sense of sound... that pred better be very still or he gives hit position away, plus in the books he is only wearing the Mark 5 suit and the shields on that is extremly resilent (spelling) to blasts and explosions, and this New Mark 6 has even better shields... plus the chief has a very good shot, unlike in the movie. the chief wont miss his shot on the predator open body...and what i mean by the Chiefs eyesight being keen is that the predator is completly invisible you can still tell where he is at..... so if we as normal humans can pick that up....i am pretty damn sir the chief will know where the pred is at, plus his motion sensors will pick the predator up, because when characters are cloaked in halo they still show up on the sensors so the predator really doesnt have that big of an advantage

Commander K
Predator wins. And also Balldeep, this is game forum, so I THINK books don't count here.

And also, the cloaked characters are MOVING. Preds are good at standing still and able to strike VERY quick.

Note: The humans were able to detect the Predators SOMETIME, cause they MOVE.

B4LLZD33P
ok if this is a game forum what in the world is Predator doing in here...he isnt so much a Game Character cause all the games he is in suck...and dont even put his true character to its Fullest content.....same with the Master Chief

Darkstorm Zero
Although the predator is primarily a Movie and Comic character, they have appeared in several games, eople of the Videogame forums generally tend to use the Video Game medium as the dominant source of canon material here because this is a video game based forum.

IMO Predator takes this 7/10 due to superior weapons and equipment, plus better trained over a longer period.

Seriously, if anyone has played Concrete Jungle, you've seen the Dark Blade Clans version of the Plasmacaster? that thing puts shame to a fuel rod cannon at full charge...

Smasandian
Originally posted by B4LLZD33P
nah it doenst work that way... the chief has very keen eyes and very keen sense of sound... that pred better be very still or he gives hit position away, plus in the books he is only wearing the Mark 5 suit and the shields on that is extremly resilent (spelling) to blasts and explosions, and this New Mark 6 has even better shields... plus the chief has a very good shot, unlike in the movie. the chief wont miss his shot on the predator open body...and what i mean by the Chiefs eyesight being keen is that the predator is completly invisible you can still tell where he is at..... so if we as normal humans can pick that up....i am pretty damn sir the chief will know where the pred is at, plus his motion sensors will pick the predator up, because when characters are cloaked in halo they still show up on the sensors so the predator really doesnt have that big of an advantage [/QUOTE

A: Predator has superior physical skills. Showcased in AVP2.
B: A couple of bullets wont takedown the Predator because of his medicomp.
C: Predator has superior weaponary than MC.
D: Predator has better "intelligence" skills than MC. Thier whole race is bred for combat.

Brute predator
thats right

Superboy Prime
I'm confused...wasn't there a thread exactly like this one?

SaTsuJiN
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=523689&sortby=&sortorder=

I got these results heh

Stalker 360
ok my two cents.
yeah predators were trained for combat but so were the spantans since the age of 6.
on the first page it is said the pred whould chop of MC head no way that armour can withstand more than you think and so can that sheild.
chief motion tracker can pick up the pred. if its in a huge area like sidewinder there is little place to hide. the pred cant exatcly go hold on chief why i pause and use my medicomp can he ?
cheif and the others are uber strong even marines dont see them as human anymore

chieif takes this

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Smasandian
Originally posted by B4LLZD33P
nah it doenst work that way... the chief has very keen eyes and very keen sense of sound... that pred better be very still or he gives hit position away, plus in the books he is only wearing the Mark 5 suit and the shields on that is extremly resilent (spelling) to blasts and explosions, and this New Mark 6 has even better shields... plus the chief has a very good shot, unlike in the movie. the chief wont miss his shot on the predator open body...and what i mean by the Chiefs eyesight being keen is that the predator is completly invisible you can still tell where he is at..... so if we as normal humans can pick that up....i am pretty damn sir the chief will know where the pred is at, plus his motion sensors will pick the predator up, because when characters are cloaked in halo they still show up on the sensors so the predator really doesnt have that big of an advantage

A.no he's not he had trouble throwing an alien off of him and chief would've just tore its arms no expression
B.a couple of well placed bullets wouldermm and the chief's armour is a whole lot better and his shield
C.your point? so does the convenant
D.so is the chief they looked at war videos, strategies, and work them out everyday in training

Burning thought
Originally posted by SpadeKing
A.no he's not he had trouble throwing an alien off of him and chief would've just tore its arms no expression
B.a couple of well placed bullets wouldermm and the chief's armour is a whole lot better and his shield
C.your point? so does the convenant
D.so is the chief they looked at war videos, strategies, and work them out everyday in training

A. tore its arms roll eyes (sarcastic) , who's to say chief is that much stronger than an alien, it would probably simply spurt acid blood all over chief if somehow that did happen

B. well placed bullets is unlikely since the predator is fast moving, also where you gonner shoot him, his almost indestructible helmet (prob is invulnerble consideirng the punishment it takes) protects his head, his body has been shown to be blasted with shotguns at close range and his arm cut off and he still survive

C. the convenant are ridiculous creatures, their weapons do not match predators and their body structure is weak, puny things, even the elites are not too strong, especially when comparing to pred

D. war training and video's is nothing to a race bred especially for combat along a line of generations of their existance fighting the universes beasts, MC is not stoppin this pred

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Burning thought
A. tore its arms roll eyes (sarcastic) , who's to say chief is that much stronger than an alien, it would probably simply spurt acid blood all over chief if somehow that did happen

B. well placed bullets is unlikely since the predator is fast moving, also where you gonner shoot him, his almost indestructible helmet (prob is invulnerble consideirng the punishment it takes) protects his head, his body has been shown to be blasted with shotguns at close range and his arm cut off and he still survive

C. the convenant are ridiculous creatures, their weapons do not match predators and their body structure is weak, puny things, even the elites are not too strong, especially when comparing to pred

D. war training and video's is nothing to a race bred especially for combat along a line of generations of their existance fighting the universes beasts, MC is not stoppin this pred

A. trust me he's not and the acid wouldn't even penetrate the shield
b.I've seen the predator run the only thing fast about him is him hoping from tree to tree which still isn't fast, a girl kept up with him in AVP when they were running, chief runs a half kilometer in 17 sec. with a torn achilles, not all of them have body armour or neck armourermm
c. duh but the weapons are basically the same with preds just different structures both weapons fire plasma
D. the chief is completly war since the age 6, and he was biologically and chemically enhanced on all ways plus intellegience, andhas cortana in his body which also enhances stuff even more in his body
give pred sux he gets killed by cops and stupid robots in the game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.