Classic Juggernaut,Kurse & Mangog vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This will be to test just how strong durable and also how much stamina they have

The Team
Mindless Hulk
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Atlas
Gladiator
Wonder Man
Colossus
Immortal Hercules
Wendigo
Terrax no powers
Thing
Namor
Atom Smasher
Wonder Woman

Betageuze
hey... come one.... how this trio could survive such an team impact ???

no way....

mindless Hulk alone can destroy Classic Juggernaut by his own

Thor has beaten down the Mangog

and there is too much left for Kurse
Beta Ray Bill, Hercules, Thing, Namor, Gladiator....

please... come on... please be more realistic.....

Rewmac
mindless hulk could beat classic juggernaut don't think so

Betageuze
Mindless Hulk COULD..... believe me..... his strength limits unknown.....
limitless.....

the only one i gave a chance against an fully enraged Mindless Hulk.. is ... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID (but he is an totally own league)

Mindless Hulk is the strongest force in the Universe... mean by raw power... has no equal (no Classic Juggs, no Thor, no Hercules, no Gladiator)

ok .. Mindless one not always been able reaching that powerlevel... but in special challenges he would reach this level... and then he is ... nearly unbeatable (except by HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

Rewmac
same thing has been said about savage hulk but juggernaut trashed him twice hulk never win agansit him except war who has been impowered by celestials atleast skyfather level beings but it wasn' easy even for him to beat juggs

Rewmac
and he is not stronger thans savage hulk

Betageuze
WRONG Rewmac.....

Savage Hulk has power limits.... Mindless one DOES NOT

a Mindless Hulk.. fully enraged.... can beaten down Classic Juggernaut....

and view the statistics.... he has beaten down the Classic Juggernaut

you are speaking about a guy who has faced the HULK KILLER HUMANOID... an survived

a guy... who has battled the whole Avengers at the same time...

a guy... who has destroyed a asteroid twice the size of gods green earth ... with one punch

a guy... who has hold a whole mountain on his shoulders

a guy... whos has crushed Onslaught armor

wanna hear more ???

for all you Juggernaut fans.... he IS awesome.... no question....

but Mindless Hulk CANNOT beaten down... even by a guy of the magnitude of Classic Juggernaut

Juggs will loose against Mindless Hulk !

Tshern
Mindless Hulk could not beat classic Juggernaut. If someone is immune to physical attacks, then he is immune. And even if Juggy couldn't kill Hulk when he is enraged he could just wait that Hulk dies, he doesn't live forever.

Believe me, that's not too impressive. HKH wouldn't be able to hurt the unstoppable Juggernaut and Juggy would acclaim the victory.

Edit: Don't get me wrong or anything, the latter team would win. They could just teleport Juggy away and then just beat rest of the guys up with raw power.

Ex11B
Didnt Mangog walk thru a blast on Rigelen-13(or someplace like it) that destroyed 423 square city blocks?That sound durable to me.

guy222
the team

janus77
Mindless Hulk and company crucify them no expression.

golem370
I will add one more to the first team. Apocalypse

Gecko4lif
for the record hulk didnt shatter the asteriod in 1 punch

He was thrown into it by the rocket

all he did was fly into it with his fist exteneded

Last time i checked you had to retract then extend to punch

llagrok
The asteroid had no gravitational pull at all, it was a balloon.

Mangog could probably solo these guys.

lft4ded
Thor & Bill were the best defense against Juggernaut b/c of what Thor did in his second encounter with Juggernaut. After Thor's performance against 8th Day Juggernaut and the fact that Cytorrak told Juggernaut in WWH:X-Men 3 that he can pull on the power as he feels he needs it. IDK, the good guy team will have their work cut out for them.

And some of the good guy team are so relatively weak that they'll get chumped by Kurse or Juggernaut when they first step up. Mangog I'm hazy on...

Atlas
Wonder Man
Colossus
Wendigo
Terrax no powers
Thing
Namor
?Atom Smasher?

I can't believe I'm actually betting against a team that contains both Thor & BRB but if BFR isn't possible then its possible for the trio to stomp the good guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.