Kyp Durron runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Its been a while since ive made one of these. Hour rest. WHere does he stop?

Warm-up
1) Aayla Secura
2) Stass Allie

Intermediate
3) Quinlan Vos
4) General Grievous (no Force)

Higher
5) ROTS Anakin
6) DN Jaina Solo
7) DN Jacen Solo
8) DN Mara Jade

DE Calvin
He might make it.

Dark Aristokrat
Really imbalanced line up if you ask me. But for the sheer fact that he's above most if not all combatants, I'm going to say pure attrition gets him. He eventually slips up between 6 and 8.

Darth_Glentract
If he gets past Jacen, which he might, he wins for sure. Unless Luke gets mad about him trying to kill his wife and WTFpwns hims.

Dark Aristokrat
There's that, too.

Illustrious
Jacen's underrated, I don't think he gets past him.

DE Calvin
dpends if its pre, or post traitor Jacen.

Darth Magnevus
no comment... I really have no knowledge of most of these people... so I can't make a fair guess...

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DE Calvin
dpends if its pre, or post traitor Jacen.

Just knocked youself back into noobland for a while. It says DN Jacen.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Just knocked youself back into noobland for a while. It says DN Jacen.
I hate work.

SnakeEyes
I hate you...

Dark Aristokrat
lmao

Ogami Itto
laughing out loud

Darth Kal-El
laughing

DE Calvin
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I hate you...
Why? It your own dumbass fault you got kicked out of the star wars game. And if you look back, i killed Maul.

SnakeEyes
I didn't get "kicked out," I chose to leave. And that's not even why I hate you. I don't want to waste threadspace arguing with your ignorant self, so I'm going to share my opinion on the battle:

I'd say Kyp Durron does very well up until 7 and 8. Jaina Solo's no slouch, but I'm fairly sure Kyp would eventually demolish her. Jacen would be a bit more difficult and it's possible that Kyp could lose. Add the fact that Kyp has injuries that he hasn't fully recovered from, from the previous battles and he probably won't be the victor.

Darth_Glentract
Who's going to injure him? He's going to pwn the first 4. The 5th won't last more then 20 seconds. Jaina is about equal to Anakin, so 20 seconds there too. He might have a few scrapes by the time he gets to Jacen, not nearly enough to give Jacen much of a chance.

SnakeEyes
I'd say that Quinlan, Anakin or Jaina all could potentially injure him. I mean, I know Kyp's gonna win, but I doubt the fights are going to last 20 seconds a piece. I also doubt that some of the opponents aren't going to go down without damaging him. I mean, they'd at least make their deaths count once they realized they were gonna lose.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I'd say that Quinlan, Anakin or Jaina all could potentially injure him. I mean, I know Kyp's gonna win, but I doubt the fights are going to last 20 seconds a piece. I also doubt that some of the opponents aren't going to go down without damaging him. I mean, they'd at least make their deaths count once they realized they were gonna lose.
Quinlan would injure him? Sure, he'll injure him about just as much as the Leviathan did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.