Qui-Gon-Jinn vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
setting is inside an ewok village
im leaning towards plo

Commander K
Are...you....on...crack?

vpokdekjyafmidp
are you on meth amphedamine?

vpokdekjyafmidp
i tihnk it would be a pretty damn close fight

DE Calvin
Plo would take this, because he was on the council in TPM, when Ginn wasn't.

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by DE Calvin

That's stupid. Coleman Trebor was on the council but Dooku wasn't. Who wins, Calvin?

DE Calvin
We don't know how good Dooku was in TPM.

Dark Aristokrat

Uh, yes we do. He's been practising Makashi for decades, and been a jedi master for quite some time. If you really think that TPM Dooky sucks worse than Coleman Trebor, you need to get a wake up call.

DE Calvin
Or i just need to go to sleep.

Dark Aristokrat
That too.

Darth Traya

And besides, Qui-Gon was basically a de facto council member.

kamikz

Good enough to take out Mace, and he was a senior member in the Council then too.

Numan
ROTS Plo Koon would take TPM Jinn but TPM Jinn would take TPM Koon.

Numan
Originally posted by kamikz
Good enough to take out Mace, and he was a senior member in the Council then too.

Was he on the council also? Do you have any references?

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah i agree with numan

kamikz
Originally posted by Numan
Was he on the council also? Do you have any references?

I was talking about Mace being a senior member, not Dooku.

Numan
Oh right.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
That's stupid. Coleman Trebor was on the council but Dooku wasn't. Who wins, Calvin? Zomgz! Coleman Trebor can defeat Count Dooku? WOW! i didnt know that! i guess we all learned something new today roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ogami Itto
laughing out loud laughing out loud he couldn't even deflect 3 or 4 blaster shots! and it wasn't as if they were in rapid succession either! and besides qui gon COULD have been on the council! i say qui gon would win after a tough battle

darthsith19
Plo Koon. For all it counts, star wars wikicities says that Plo Koon is equal to or slightly stronger than Qui-Gon.

Lord Darkstar
*goes to edit wikicities*

There, now it says that Coleman Trebor is one of the strongest jedi ever known and could likely defeat Yoda in a duel

Anything else you would like to use from wikicities?

DE Calvin
HAHAHA

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, too bad they deleted the Darth Janus page. zOMG! I have been retconned from the SW continuity!

Lord Darkstar
Yeah, at one point I was labelled to be the first sith lord, you know, the one in red armor, apparently I was invincible and could pwn everyone using my little pinky

Dark Aristokrat
Darth Pinkus? Teh mighty!!!!

Lord Darkstar
Yup, my little pinky was mighter than Ragnos himself stick out tongue

Not sure what happened though, must have taken those weak pills that the CW jedi took before RotS

Dark Aristokrat
Oh snap... Now that's heresy! WikiCities says that Ragnos can play pool with planets and make timelines disappear.

Lord Darkstar
Does it really?

Dark Aristokrat
Wait one second

Lord Darkstar
lol

Dark Aristokrat
http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Marka_Ragnos

Marka Ragnos (—5,000 BBY) was an ancient half-breed Sith Lord of tremendous physical power as well as a frightening grasp of the dark side. He defeated Simus in combat, proving himself worthy of the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith. His powers were mighty, and it was said that never before or never since has a Lord of the Sith attained such powers. It was rumored that he could play pool with planets and WTFpwn Jedi with a thought.

Lord Darkstar
"It was rumored that he could play pool with planets and WTFpwn Jedi with a thought."

lmao

Dark Aristokrat
WikiCities = pwnt.

Lord Darkstar
Basically, hope that never comes up again

Dark Aristokrat
While a figure of importance in Sith history, Marka Ragnos has actually never appeared in a story in which he was alive. This is probably because he was so damn uber he could just own anything that comes his way.

Lord Darkstar
lmao

fanboys = pwned

Dark Aristokrat
Damn. Plo Koon's article is safeguarded from editting.

Lord Darkstar
Really?

That is rare, did that even happen for Revan?

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
Yup, my little pinky was mighter than Ragnos himself stick out tongue

Not sure what happened though, must have taken those weak pills that the CW jedi took before RotS
Forget hand of Thrawn, Pinky of Darkstar Trilogy!!!

DE Calvin
I made an "Officail" thread for this in the EU Forum.

DE Calvin
I said Yaddle has sex with Yoda, and they still haven't changed it.

Lord Darkstar
Alright sounds good

And Calvin, don't make fun of the pinky, it can destroy entire galaxies

Lord Darkstar
I said Yaddle has sex with Yoda, and they still haven't changed it.

*shudders* you know that you just gave me nightmares now don't you?

DE Calvin
Alright sounds good

And Calvin, don't make fun of the pinky, it can destroy entire galaxies
I wasn't. stick out tongue stick out tongue

darthsith19
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Damn. Plo Koon's article is safeguarded from editting.
Ha ha! laughing

Lord Darkstar
No but really, do you see how dumb it is to use wikicities as fact?

If we can use wikicities then I can WTFpwn everyone, Janus used to be a virtual god and Marka can blink and destroy the jedi order. Oh and Coleman Trebor > Yoda

darthsith19
No but really, do you see how dumb it is to use wikicities as fact?

If we can use wikicities then I can WTFpwn everyone, Janus used to be a virtual god and Marka can blink and destroy the jedi order. Oh and Coleman Trebor > Yoda
But if anyone posts anything like that the admins will fix it in just an hour or so. And no one's able to **** with the Plo Koon page, plus it's really all we have on who's stronger.

Fishy
Originally posted by darthsith19
But if anyone posts anything like that the admins will fix it in just an hour or so. And no one's able to **** with the Plo Koon page, plus it's really all we have on who's stronger.

Not anymore, the admins also don't know all... And it can still be heavily fanboyished or wrong or full of lies...

As long as it doesn't sound like that it doesn't really matter and they won't edit it.

I could easily write that

"Yoda is the most powerful Jedi in the order of that time, and rumoured to be the most powerful Jedi ever. In his earlier years he has destroyed many Sith that remained from previous wars through techniques that none have seen before."

But when I say "Yoda WTFPWned Sith through unknown force techniques with super cool lightning effects and the r0xx0rz like that"

They won't edit the first thing.

Lord Darkstar
Actually the thing for Marka is still there, here is the link:
http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Marka_Ragnos

Ogami Itto
QUOTE=5921323]Originally posted by darthsith19

still i don't think u should use it as point of reference !!!it will only lead to mockery!!

oops just like ****ing up the quotes laughing out loud

Fishy
they did remove the WTFPwn bit though... Probably sounded to fanboyish, which is exactly the point I was trying to make in my above post...

Darth Traya
While a figure of importance in Sith history, Marka Ragnos has actually never appeared in a story in which he was alive. Some people theorise that this is because he is too strong to be challenged, hence he would WTFpwn everyone he fought. Ragnos also demonstrated to special Sith power of "Morichiohai". This power consisted of spawning twenty billion Stars on top of the enemy, obliterating them completely. Ragnos is also certainly more powerful than Palpatine, so much that Janus once remarked "Beware Ragnos, he is a terrying Dark Lord of horrific power!"

My edit stick out tongue

Lord Darkstar
Oh and now Qui-Gon after being stabbed by Darth Maul > Plo Koon:

It is believed that even after being stabbed by Darth Maul and on his death bed, Qui-Gon was still superior to Plo Koon and could WTFpwn him with a blink of a eye.

And here is the link, go check the 'Post Mortem' section:

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Qui-Gon

So anything else from wiki you want to use?

Darth Traya
"superpowered demonic warrior"

Maul is now uber!

Darth Traya
"Maul also was able to wield the power of "Haihai". He learnt this by communing with Marka Ragnos."

Darth Traya
"He was without a doubt the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith of all time"

Revan...

Lord Darkstar
Qui-Gon: best lightsaber duelist in over 400 years

Dark Aristokrat
LMFAO!

darthsith19
Well, it looks like all the bs you and Kruegger have "added" has been removed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.