After It's All Over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistressofSnape
After it's all over, when J.K finishs book 7, will we still be rehasing the theories making up alternate endings? I wonder how long it will be, afterward, for people to stop talking about about. I have a feeling, after book 7, it'll take a few months but this will slowly die. Will you still come on afterward to put in your knut after J.K already put in her galleon?

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
After it's all over, when J.K finishs book 7, will we still be rehasing the theories making up alternate endings? I wonder how long it will be, afterward, for people to stop talking about about. I have a feeling, after book 7, it'll take a few months but this will slowly die. Will you still come on afterward to put in your knut after J.K already put in her galleon? ... Do people still go to the LotR forum? YES! WE WILL STILL BE HERE AFTER THE SEVENTH BOOK! Why? Because the movies are still coming out by then! After the movies die down the population might drop in hear but there will always be us here.

Draco69
It'll die out eventually (like my beloved Animorphs....) In fact, it's already starting die out. Look at the state of this forum for example. Hardly any posts....

There's always fan-fiction....

The Phantom
Originally posted by Draco69
It'll die out eventually (like my beloved Animorphs....) In fact, it's already starting die out. Look at the state of this forum for example. Hardly any posts....

There's always fan-fiction.... It wont die out totally. There will always be people posting shit.

MistressofSnape
Yes, like Hairy Pooper. *shudders*

H. S. 6

That's because there's nothing actively happening about Harry Potter right now. smile

The Phantom
Originally posted by H. S. 6
That's because there's nothing actively happening about Harry Potter right now. smile Except for the cast being posted on OotP.

Draco69
Originally posted by H. S. 6
That's because there's nothing actively happening about Harry Potter right now. smile

Yes. But after the movies and books are done....

Everything dies eventually. I give the series about another five years of popularity. Max.

Insomnia
After the 7th movie this forum will flood with equations and scientific theory, and eventually you'll invent magic.

That's just how it's gonna be.

DarkC
After it's all over, when J.K finishs book 7, will we still be rehasing the theories making up alternate endings? I wonder how long it will be, afterward, for people to stop talking about about. I have a feeling, after book 7, it'll take a few months but this will slowly die. Will you still come on afterward to put in your knut after J.K already put in her galleon?
Movies.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Insomnia
After the 7th movie this forum will flood with equations and scientific theory, and eventually you'll invent magic.

That's just how it's gonna be. You mean we haven't started yet... ummm.... nothing!

Darth Macabre

I agree with you. After book 6, in my opinion, popularity has dropped a good deal. I'm not saying it's not one of the most popular series anymore, I just believe that the whole world isn't as crazy as it once was.

dagurlhoolived
i think it will always be a series of literary acclaim and eventualy it will be known as a classic. how could you guys have so little faith in the books we love so much. i for one intend to make sure my kids are just as obsessed as i am!!!

Coonskin 13
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I agree with you. After book 6, in my opinion, popularity has dropped a good deal. I'm not saying it's not one of the most popular series anymore, I just believe that the whole world isn't as crazy as it once was.
well, all the millitant h/hr shippers(note; i am not calling h/hr shippers militant. i am refering to the militant ones) stopped reading. and nothing big is happining.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
well, all the millitant h/hr shippers(note; i am not calling h/hr shippers militant. i am refering to the militant ones) stopped reading. and nothing big is happining. Yes, I noticed the H/hr shippers disappeared.

dagurlhoolived
wow, i guess im the only one who has faith

HermWeasley
i thought about this as well
what will happen when the movies and books are done.
Will harry still be around.(pretty scary 2 think about,huh?)
but always remember:
"He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to
him!'-harry potter and the chamber of secrets
sorcerer

tigress
we can still make theories art and fics based on our own views of the books we can still argue over what we found from the books and we'll all still love coming on here and chatting kmc and this board will no doubt always be here as long as there are fans we'll be here this is a fandom not just a passing phase mot all of us will grow out of it I guess.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
well, all the millitant h/hr shippers(note; i am not calling h/hr shippers militant. i am refering to the militant ones) stopped reading. and nothing big is happining.

I'm an H/Hr shipper and I still like the books.

Knightfall93
Originally posted by HermWeasley
i thought about this as well
what will happen when the movies and books are done.
Will harry still be around.(pretty scary 2 think about,huh?)
but always remember:
"He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to
him!'-harry potter and the chamber of secrets
sorcerer Correction... Dumbledore said "I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me!"

atharpina
I thought they both said it.

Harry yelled what Herm said at Tom Riddle towards the end...I know that.

tigress
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Correction... Dumbledore said "I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me!"

Ill second that knightfall93 big grin

Knightfall93
I listen to the CoS tape so ofeten I have memorised scenes...

tigress
I know what you mean I have 2 quotes I live by now the first is
It does not do to dwell on the past and forget to live

and

You must chose between what is right and what is easy

The Phantom
Originally posted by tigress
I know what you mean I have 2 quotes I live by now the first is
It does not do to dwell on the past and forget to live

and

You must chose between what is right and what is easy Sad.... sad

Knightfall93
Says the guy on the harry Potter forum, concerning the fans of Harry potter...

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by The Phantom
Sad.... sad
You think everything is sad!

The Phantom
You think everything is sad! I actually do.Originally posted by Knightfall93
Says the guy on the harry Potter forum, concerning the fans of Harry potter... What's that?

LonDon06
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Correction... Dumbledore said "I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me!"
Yes, but Harry also said the eariler to Tom Riddle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.