Freedon Nadd vs. Mace Windu, Yoda and Obi-Wan (ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
everyone has lightsabers

setting is in an open field on hoth

DE Calvin
wat is up with you and massing threads?

IKC
Freedon, easily. Hell, he's comparable to Exar and Exar could pwn the entire PT council.

DE Calvin
Well, thats irrelevant.

IKC
No, it's not.

Read: Comparable.

PT Council as a whole > just three members of the Council

DE Calvin
but nadd got beaten by exar, so it is impossible to tell.

IKC
Nadd was beaten by Exar as a 400 year old spirit. Ergo, irrelevant. He is not a 400 year old spirit in this fight.

vpokdekjyafmidp
im curious about who would win thats all

DE Calvin
I think the trio could win.

IKC
Freedon Nadd would wipe his ass with them.

DE Calvin
proof?

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by DE Calvin
proof?

Oh, stop that shit. It's pretty damn evident that Freedan Nadd is far more uber than just about everyone who came after him, with Kun being comparable. So unless you can prove that Mace Windu, Yoda, and Obi-Wan can pwn Kun, you have no case.

DE Calvin
*gives up*, im tired tonight..i think i should go to bed, before i post more stupid stuff, work was long today.

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, I agree. You aren't making a lot of sense in this thread or the other one.

IKC
I already told you, he's comparable to Kun and Kun would take out the entire council.

But if you want to be an asshat...

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/691/oldrepublic18234rs.th.jpg

How about that? His 400 year old spirit wiped out King Ommin, a force user powerful enough to hold Arca Jeth prisoner easily, with a wave of his hand.

Dark Aristokrat
I swear, that art style is pre-1980s...

DE Calvin
Seriously, the skin tones, and shapes look hella old.

IKC
http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/1204/naddbigsurprise8wb.th.jpg

What's this style, then?

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2001/kunbustsin7cx.th.jpg

Note the thankful change in appearance for Ulic. No longer black-haired and middle-aged-looking.

Dark Aristokrat
That's like a weak mideighties style.

Darth_Glentract
Shouldn't Nadd be a 300 year old spirit, not a 400 year old one?

BTW, Nadd wins.

DE Calvin
That one looks like it could have been done on paint.

IKC
That's a guesstimate. I don't know how old he was when he died, I only know that 400 years passed between him conquering Onderon and the events of FNU.

Dark Aristokrat
With Sith alchemy, he could have easily lived to be very old.

DE Calvin
Those Massasi are crazy smart.

Dark Aristokrat
No, they're not. Massassi were dumb grunts.

IKC
Massassi were de-evolved Sith, mang. They were quite primitive.

DE Calvin
I was being sarcastic.

Dark Aristokrat
And for what effect?

Darth Magnevus
ummmm... are you trying to prove something? that this team you've assembled is the best? It's either that or your just being, for the lack of a better word, biased...

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
And for what effect?
Humor.

Darth Magnevus
for clarification... that last post of mine was centered towards vpokdekjyafmidp (weird name by the way, but hey, no weirder than anything else I've seen)

Dark Aristokrat
I can't believe you stopped and memorized it to type it in post.

Darth Magnevus
I can't believe you stopped and memorized it to type it in post.
no... just copied it...

Illustrious
Someone with a name that stupid does not belong on my clipboard.

Yeah, Nadd pwns. His spirit seems to be the most "tangible" of all the Sith spirits, if that says anything.

DE Calvin
lol. I would just typ v, and then a jumble of letter like: v;iodztigf:OSItrfl

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Illustrious
Someone with a name that stupid does not belong on my clipboard.

Yeah, Nadd pwns. His spirit seems to be the most "tangible" of all the Sith spirits, if that says anything.

He was also pretty damn active. He didn't stew in a valley or in a building alone.

Illustrious
He was also pretty damn active. He didn't stew in a valley or in a building alone.

Indeed. It's hard to get an estimate on him, by all accounts he was clearly strong enough so that he could lord over several other, relatively strong dark-siders. Yet his storyline seems so fragmented that it's almost out of continuity. If he destroyed armies like his comics say, he must have been pretty damn powerful.

Darth Magnevus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Indeed. It's hard to get an estimate on him, by all accounts he was clearly strong enough so that he could lord over several other, relatively strong dark-siders. Yet his storyline seems so fragmented that it's almost out of continuity. If he destroyed armies like his comics say, he must have been pretty damn powerful.
but like most people of his time period, little is known about him...

Dark Aristokrat
I blame that on movie fixation.

Illustrious
And I just thumbed through the comic, Arca says "But been dead for four hundred years." So that's pretty definitive.

Arca says the darkness has "amazing strength," so Nadd clearly has some force abilities. Also, Nadd himself says his current form is "powerless," so the feats he shows as a spirit probably aren't comparable to the ones as a man.

vpokdekjyafmidp
im pretty much convinced that nadd would win now

tdtd
I don't know it's a tough one.. We don't know enough about Nadd to make it a conclusive victory. In terms of Force Powers he would take down Windu and Obi Wan but Yoda was one of the greatest force users ever if not the greatest.. So he'd take 2 of them down and that leaves him and yoda, and I would pay good money to see that..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.