Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kresh, Naga Sadow, Exar Kun vs Every single stormtrooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
So we have 4 powerful sith lords against every single stormtrooper.

Which team wins

Dark Aristokrat
I'm pretty sure any one of those Sith Lords can do the job by themselves.

DE Calvin
a force push and they all dead.

Darth_Glentract
All the Stormtroops. We're talking billions of guys here. No one can defeat ALL of them.

DE Calvin
Im talking about ANH to ROTJ Stormtroopers...I don't know what the make is talking about..

Dark Aristokrat
Sure you can. Billions of guys can't all shoot at once. Besides, if Joruus can affect the minds of thousands, I'm sure Der Uber Sith can do the same.

Faroth
That is true... I mean there were maybe quatrillions of clones, and after RotS they recruited even more, so I'm not sure... But the team is invincible, so I'm putting my money on the Sith lords.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Faroth
That is true... I mean there were maybe quatrillions of clones, and after RotS they recruited even more, so I'm not sure... But the team is invincible, so I'm putting my money on the Sith lords.
Stormtroopes=/=Clonetroopers.

Darth Magnevus
and if the storyline from battlefront 2 is canon then that would mean that they are all pretty pathetic, seeing as the only clones that stayed pure were the 501st aka vader's fist...

kamikz
Where does the battle take place?

Illustrious
The four of them force push together, and you see some of the poor stormtroopers being launched into space.

Master Naresh
sith lords a single push or divide themselves into amoung and death field :P

Borbarad
This is boring...

Kun blasts a few with amulets, Sadow does the same, Ragnos moves in snaps his fingers and the stormtroopers all die. Then Kressh serves the drinks...

Faroth
Or they all just use the Force to bind them all together, then use it to wipe their rotting asses.

IKC
Rotting? Who's rotting?

Dark Aristokrat
Is this more insight into Sith hygiene?

Illustrious
zOMG tehy goooo all dbz and fuseeee toogethar!11!1

Dark Lord Ragludowkun!

IKC
Eh, they all looked pretty clean to me.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Illustrious

Dark Lord Ragludowkun!

laughing

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Illustrious

Dark Lord Ragludowkun!

LMFAO!

*Tucks that in his profile*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.