Life isn't always fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
Ok, put yourself in this position, empathize here ppls!!

Your hangin out with your friends, laughing and joking around, having a blast, and you didn't think anything of the fact that you didn't tell your parents you were going to stop at someones house after the game. You were planning on coming right home after your friend got close so she could spend the night at your house. Then your friends cellphone starts to ring and it is your parents. You are surrounded by your friends and their families as you pick up the phone and say hello:

You have two minutes to get your ass home young lady or so help me!

And what follows is a chewing so loud and awful, you are in tears by the end. Your friend hugs you as you needlessly tell her you can't spend the night, and keeps saying its her fault.

I am flippin bored and disconnected from the family. Grrrness disgust

Did they overeact? Should they really have considered calling the police because they think I got kidnapped?

Koala MeatPie
Yes. You're mother sounds like A White Chirstian American Fundamentalist b!tch.

You should draw the line, then say you will call child servecies.
And do call.

That will shut her up.

Oh and Concider Familly Therapy.

Wind Sister
I love my mother a lot, and she is not like that really. It just scared the shit out of her when I wasn't home 45 minutes after the game. She just overeacted is all. I think it was forty-five, I dunno. I always get a ride from my friends so she should have known that at least.

Mišt
Dude my mum complains if Im 15mins late from work at night sleeping Like seriously....damn.

DanteMayCry
i could draw some conclusions why your mother said that.

overprotectiveness or too much love

she expected you to be home and once that expectation is broken, well people create scenarios in their head why you didnt come home. thoughts of what ifs or what might happened. they are preparing for the worst news

btw... your title of the thread doesnt match the situation.

i was expecting a story of competition and the other party/opponent had an advantage to win the competition and you didnt.

Wind Sister
Life isn't fair because I have cried over something, whether it be death or screaming, since five days before christmas, including the holiday itself. And at one point in my life, I was extremely happy. I am tired of things going wrong, but thats the way it is.

Ronny
Originally posted by Wind Sister

Your hangin out with your friends, laughing and joking around, having a blast, and you didn't think anything of the fact that you didn't tell your parents you were going to stop at someones house after the game. You were planning on coming right home after your friend got close so she could spend the night at your house. Then your friends cellphone starts to ring and it is your parents. You are surrounded by your friends and their families as you pick up the phone and say hello:

And what follows is a chewing so loud and awful, you are in tears by the end. Your friend hugs you as you needlessly tell her you can't spend the night, and keeps saying its her fault.

Did they overeact? Should they really have considered calling the police because they think I got kidnapped?

I hate when my dad does shit like that erm I mean really, my best friend lives a block away from me and he gets pissed if I'm 5 minutes past curfew complaining about "oh how was I supposed to know you were kidnapped". As if he cant walk over there himself.

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Ronny
I hate when my dad does shit like that erm I mean really, my best friend lives a block away from me and he gets pissed if I'm 5 minutes past curfew complaining about "oh how was I supposed to know you were kidnapped". As if he cant walk over there himself.

Parents truly do love their kids, but is yelling the answer to all problems erm

Punker69
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Yes. You're mother sounds like A White Chirstian American Fundamentalist b!tch.

You should draw the line, then say you will call child servecies.
And do call.

That will shut her up.

Oh and Concider Familly Therapy.

Or you could treat your moth with respect and look at it from her point of view. Her baby girl doesn't come home at night and she's worried sick.

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Punker69
Or you could treat your moth with respect and look at it from her point of view. Her baby girl doesn't come home at night and she's worried sick.

Lol, I would never do or say anything to hurt my mother, I love her a lot. I just wish that they didn't think grounding, yelling, and taking away time with your friends is the anwer to every small problem.

Bloigen
More than seven words = Not reading

redcaped
Specially having an empty wallet/penis.

Xirius
Originally posted by Wind Sister
You prob. should have let her know that you were staying with your friend, but she did way overreact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.