Rune King Thor Vs Darkseid (Both at full potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Pull potential King Thor

Vs

Full Potential Darkseid

jasofisc
how is thor going to survive a omaga effect blast. I can't imagen that he's essental to the universe.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by jasofisc
how is thor going to survive a omaga effect blast. I can't imagen that he's essental to the universe.
rune king thor is considered a cosmic being, so he can survive omega effect like how silver surfer did, but if thats not the case he can absorb the blast using his mallet.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by spideycarnage
rune king thor is considered a cosmic being, so he can survive omega effect like how silver surfer did, but if thats not the case he can absorb the blast using his mallet.

Surfer was getting owned by the Omega effect.

Tulika
Before the Crisis, Darkseid would've eaten RKT easily. Seid was nearly Galactus' weight class.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Tulika
Before the Crisis, Darkseid would've eaten RKT easily. Seid was nearly Galactus' weight class.

Kirby said he was equal and he created both. Read LOSH Great Darkness Saga to get an idea of Pre Crisis Darkseids power.

Tulika
Sounds delicious.

TheKahn
Full Potential Darkseid = Full Potential Galactus

Thor gets owned.bash

Mider
i wonder what kinda stuff Darkseid can do now that he has the Anti-life equation.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by TheKahn
Full Potential Darkseid = Full Potential Galactus

That was Pre Crisis Darkseid. Current Darkseid is below Galactus

Juntai
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
That was Pre Crisis Darkseid. Current Darkseid is below Galactus Current Darkseid is the same guy. He was outside of the universal rewrite in Crisis on Infinite Earths. Darkseid is still on that level, but usually uses Avatars or others like Desaad in his form to do his dirty work.

The Ion
Originally posted by Mider
i wonder what kinda stuff Darkseid can do now that he has the Anti-life equation.
Own the New Gods apparently.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Own the New Gods apparently. Made them mentally defecient bums no less.

Diunic
I can't theorize about Darkseid's current power level, but i know this much that Darkseid that got beaten and spanked by Supes until he can't see anymore would be turn into a nice gold statue into RKT Triumph Hall.

Mider
darkseid being defeated by supes is already covered as an avatar or not really darkseid.

supremthor
Originally posted by Mider
darkseid being defeated by supes is already covered as an avatar or not really darkseid. [/QUOTE

can u please give the comic this was shown in

supremthor
or a scan

Mider
nope ask junti

TheKahn
Here is Darkseid mentioning he's an avatar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.