Holy shit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I dont know if this should be in the gaming forum, but it seemed way too off topic for that. But I went to arden mall and went to Gameshop and I was looking through Xbox games droolio I found Splinter Cell for only 5 bucks droolio I almost had an orgasim.

muahaha! eek! *tweaks*

Mišt
I played Pandora or something on PC once....deleted it. Hate stealth games.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny
I dont know if this should be in the gaming forum, but it seemed way too off topic for that. But I went to arden mall and went to Gameshop and I was looking through Xbox games droolio I found Splinter Cell for only 5 bucks droolio I almost had an orgasim.

muahaha! eek! *tweaks*
Which Splinter Cell? laughing out loud First one?

Itzak
w00t

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
Which Splinter Cell? laughing out loud First one? Yes embarrasment Shut up. I'm excited.

Ronny

Koala MeatPie

muahaha! eek! *tweaks*

Thats right. ALMOST.

Only I am qualified to give you orgasms.

not even to yourself.

DarkC
Yes embarrasment Shut up. I'm excited.
Get Chaos Theory!!!

Mišt
Thats because you are clumsy happy

No wayschmoll

I hate the whole 'quick theres a guard! zOMG jump in the shadows before he sees you! you have 43% stealth on, that was lucky!'

Like wtf....give me Medal of Honor or something useful..

Ronny

Mišt
I found $80 in my wallet todayshock

Ronny
shock Awesome, you should buy achohal!

Ladyluck

Mišt
Yeah I was thinking about it, but then the geekiness inside me woke up and went ''biatch *slap* you be spending that money on a new pc case to mod" so I went ''Hokay! *hands over wallet aww*''

Ronny
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I found $10 in my pocket. happy

Told you.shock droolio we should drug him and rob him and buy alcohal with the 80 bucks

Ronny

Mišt
But I have skittlescry So I can get this new casecry

Ladyluck
droolio we should drug him and rob him and buy alcohal with the 80 bucks
Sounds like a plan. droolio

Ronny

Ronny
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Sounds like a plan. droolio droolio We must take his skittles too!

K.Diddy
Mišt
Nocry Well yescry Kinda maybecry

Ronny

Mišt
The only idea Ive got is using my car speaker covers and a tiger fan grill Ive got lying around to make a 'cage' kinda thing, and stick a fan behind it...not sure on colour..possibly green or red. And paint up the cover all like rusty and crap. happy

It goes on the front of the case near the bottomhappy

Ronny
eek! that sounds cool

I like the fan cover stick out tongue

Mišt
Its pimpeuro

Ronny
Indeed arabia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.