Rune King Thor vs. Classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins ?

Sixth_Winged
Pre-retcon beyonder 10000000/10.

Tulika
Beyonder can think RKT out of existence.

Tshern
But is Rune King Thor faster? If he is he could speedblitz. And of course he could use some magic and summon Wolverine's claws and start doing some bat-kicks.

Xplosive
Disgusting. I am not even sure if we even seen in MU (as a being) such powerful being as Classic Beyonder. He was doing to powerhouses the same thing sa THOTU did.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
Disgusting. I am not even sure if we even seen in MU (as a being) such powerful being as Classic Beyonder. He was doing to powerhouses the same thing sa THOTU did.

Feats wise he's since been beaten by the IG, HOTU and White Crown Phoenix. In his day he was hot stuff since then his pre retcon showings have been surpassed.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Feats wise he's since been beaten by the IG, HOTU and White Crown Phoenix. In his day he was hot stuff since then his pre retcon showings have been surpassed.

but the titles "classic"

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
but the titles "classic"

Ummmm and my post takes that into account. Please read again. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Ummmm and my post takes that into account. Please read again. smile

Yes but your post was also for the most part irrelevant and only supporting your old agenda roll eyes (sarcastic) One which has long been laid waste to for most on this forum.

GalacticStorm
Yes but your post was also for the most part irrelevant and only supporting your old agenda roll eyes (sarcastic) One which has long been laid waste to for most on this forum.

Ohhh but it really hasnt my friend. Your absence has left you decidedly out of touch. big grin

Its good to have you back wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Ohhh but it really hasnt my friend. Your absence has left you decidedly out of touch. big grin

Its good to have you back wink

Not really. I have read lots of posts where the majority of older members mock you as usual. The Phoenix ambiguity is known on this forum as is your fetish.

GalacticStorm
Not really. I have read lots of posts where the majority of older members mock you as usual.

There will always be a few of those but its always the same people. I have been pleasantly surprised by the recent growing number of the initiated. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
There will always be a few of those but its always the same people. I have been pleasantly surprised by the recent growing number of the initiated. big grin

Initaited :confused" yup the moonies and scientology have much in common with the cult of the Phoenix.

GalacticStorm
Initaited :confused" yup the moonies and scientology have much in common with the cult of the Phoenix.

Humour? confused

Dont worry it doesnt work for everyone. No biggie. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Humour? confused

I realise you don't get it thats ok, heres a ball to bounce wink be careful with it.

GalacticStorm
I realise you don't get it thats ok, heres a ball to bounce wink

I got it. Its just that what was there left alot to be desired. sad

Its cool. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Well at least you now know which category firmly applies to your sense humour smile

Lets not spoil this thread for others mate. If you'd like to continue this then feel free to PM me. wink

Sir Whirlysplat
I got it. Its just that what was there left alot to be desired. sad

Its cool. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Well at least you now know which category firmly applies to your sense humour smile

Lets not spoil this thread for others mate. If you'd like to continue this then feel free to PM me. wink

GS you spoilt this thread when you bought you own irrelevant agenda into it. Hey if you get good with that ball I gave you maybe you can catch it sometimes wink

GalacticStorm
Humour? confused

Still applies. smile

Lets be grown up about this my friend. At your age one would think that should come a little easier. I guess not. Follow my lead. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Still applies. smile

Lets be grown up about this my friend. At your age one would think that should come a little easier. I guess not. Follow my lead. big grin

Back to the old insults laughing out loud I'd stick to bouncing the ball I gave you pal.

GalacticStorm
Back to the old insults laughing out loud I'd stick to bouncing the ball I gave you pal.

I was taught to be cautious when dealing with old men making deals regarding their balls. Hence my refusal. sick

Please keep such talk off the versus forum. Im sure you'll find many an alternative out there where you can converse with like minded individuals to your hearts content. confused

Sir Whirlysplat
I was taught to be cautious when dealing with old men making deals regarding their balls. Hence my refusal. sick

Not "balls" plural - "ball" singular - you're confused poor simple GS, the bouncing of his ball has taxed his mind to its limit. Oncoming puberty has made him infer sexual conotations into even the most innocent of objects sad poor child.

GalacticStorm
Not "balls" plural - "ball" singular - you're confused poor simple GS, the bouncing of his ball has taxed his mind to its limit. Oncoming puberty has made him infer sexual conotations into even the most innocent of objects sad poor child.

Lame. laughing out loud

Humour? confused

Still applies. smile

GalacticStorm
Im gone old yella. Catch u later smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Im gone old yella. Catch u later smile

yet another fumble and multiple posting poor old GS you did get a little upset over not being able to catch and resorted to personal insults again, removing all doubt. Please don't bring you're personal Phoenix agenda into threads without Phoenix in them. Still applies child.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.