Sick Strategies For Senseless Slaughter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://rense.com/general65/strat2.htm

The murderous fools are not trying to end the war -
they're trying to keep it going as long as they can.

why is the world run this way..ask yourself

Ushgarak
Zionist?

Quoting anti-semitism at us now, Deano?

Deano
i think your missing the point

Ushgarak
No, I think you are failing to notice that you are coming from an inherently biased- and also apparently racist- position, which is the only position from which you can believe suich things.

Deano
your still missing the point of the article

Hit_and_Miss
without asking me to read the article myself... What is your point deano?? more illuminate stuff??

Victor Von Doom
A true conspiracy theorist would deduce that these acts are self-perpetrated to make the opposition look bad.

I don't think that's the case, but then I say that without an agenda.

jenzie
no DU
no care

Deano
the death of many thousands of innocent people doesnt matter to you does it. cool then

Imperial_Samura
Actually, it can make sense. The tension and level of antagonism that can exist between Islamic sects with fundamental doctrinal differences has often led to the point where one will attack the holy places and people of the other. A bit like the Catholic Church's persecution of other Christian sects, or heretics as they were once known.

Whether it is the case here who knows, but it can and has happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.