The Senate {Character Creation and Talk}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
OK so we got permission. Right here is where you post your characters and put foward idea etc... please Fill out this little form thing!

Name:
Title: Senator/Count/Emperor
Affliation: New Republic/Bladian Empire (Ruled by AOR)
Political Strength: Mild/Influencial etc
Force Strength
Apperence (Pics if possible)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's mine!

Name: Gavin Scott
Title: Supreme Chancellor/Grand Moff
Afflation: New Republic
Political Strength: Mild/Relies on Senator Jango
Force Strength: Mild
Apperence: Pic Below
Bio: From Coruscant, powerful leaer of teh Imperial Navy!

Grand Moff Gav
Remember PM's are like the back corridors of the Senate...A place for you to hold meetings and plan movements etc!

Freak1992
(gav can i be my usuall person here?

Grand Moff Gav
Yes just post your stats! Remember this is a political game!

Grand Moff Gav
Oh I wont start the thread untill everyone who gave support for it has logged on!

Aliies
So what about a personal system that has signed with the Confederacy, you said it was independant plantes so may i have a fleet.

My people would have their main strengths in political trickery and deception whilst maintaining a sizable navy.

Name: L'Koii Kemar'Nya
Title: Core-Ambassidor and 1st Commander of the Sepreratist-Republic Astro-Naval Forces, SRANF.
Affliation: CORT (Confereracy of the Outer-Rim Territories, What do you think of that for it's title?)
Political Strength: Notorious yet Surprisingly influential.
Force Strength: Unknown, believed to have momentary precognition...
Apperence: Like her people; dark brown skin, metallic-grey hair with two-toned blue eyes. She stands around five-foot-seven and has the body language of a leader of men...
Bio.: Hailing from a long breed of military-serving individuals and a veteran of the Tamarie-Crusades against her people's hated foe...
Only recently their race became truly noticed as they are located far from the Core-world borders and are treated to less rights than her people believe to deserve, joining CORT to rebel for their believed rights...

Squibit
Name: Nari Quest (
Title: Jedi Master
Affliation: New Republic/Bladian Empire (Ruled by AOR)
Political Strength: <I don't know, what is the political strength of a member of the jedi council?
Force Strength: Extreme
Apperence Greying hair seeps out from the rim of the hood of his dark brown robes. His faded blue eyes hold in them a deep sense of confidence but also understanding and empathy.
Bio:

Born into a line of strong jedi Nari quickly developed his powers under the tutalige of his father. As with all of the Quests he specilises in affecting his environment through the use of the force. In this he is unparralelled. However many claim that use of the force in combat as a direct weapon is the path to the dark side.
Nari disputes this, arguing that to use the force to perhaps hurl an object at an opponent or to instantly crush his brain is equal to the act of using the force to improve one's combat abilities and violatings someone's thoughts so as to get an edge in a fight. And that crushing someones brain is a much more humane (a quick clean death) way to kill than decapitating someone with a lightsabre. Obvoiusly it is only done when neccersarry however. As with any other killing.
Nari has always stressed that conservation of life and avoiding fights is always the best option.

He has been useing this sort of tactics now for many many years. He does not yet appear to be darksided or corrupt.

Grand Moff Gav
Thanks for joining Squibit!

I'll probabally open on Tuesday or Wedensday btw.

Faroth
Name: Meastu Vakos
Title: Jedi Knight
Affliation: New Republic Jedi Order
Political Strength: Mild, influencial with Force persuation
Force Strength:
Apperence: (Attached, except he has blue skin and black robes)
Bio: Meastu Vakos used to be a New Republic scout until he was told by a Jedi master that he had a strong connection to the Force. The Jedi took him to the Jedi temple where he was trasined in the Jedi arts. Soon, he grew into a very powerful Jedi, and became a knight of the New Jedi Order.

Aliies
You now owe me one Faroth, Meastu Vakos is now edited and ready 4 u stick out tongue

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f352/Aliies/MeastuVakos.jpg

BTW, it makes him look like a Dark-Sider...
A dark Ithorian, didn't see that coming stick out tongue

Faroth
Lol. Now, he looks exactly like my SWG character. But thanks, he looks tight now. Actually, if you look closely, his robes are the same color as Anakin's stick out tongue

Spidervlad
Name: Terry Mories
Title: Bounty Hunter(Who uses force)
Affliation: Whoever pays him better.
Political Strength: Influencial
Apperence: Black clone armor with a white shoulderblade on his right shoulder. Foot jetpack, meaning the fire comes out of his legs and he flies stick out tongue, black survival belt, steel toed black boots, flamethrower in his right wrist, grappers (Thing that comes out and grabs on something) on his left wrist. Small detonator packs on his survival belt, retractable vibro sword from his right plate leg.
Bio: I'm too lazy.

Aliies
((Lazy is king...))

First time properly using Photoshop...

I used a color renderer to darken the robes in key positions with soft light set on black, his arms used 3 coats whilst his darker torso took only two. Its not exactly black but im sure you don't mind, more of a really, really, really dark brown.

His skin was simple, 1 coat of lt-Blue on soft light and another with dark blue still on soft light.

All that in about 5 minutes...

Cha-Ching; Meastu Vakos

^.^

Quote: Tight...

AOR
Name:AOR
Title:Emperor
Affiliation:Bladian Empire
Political Strength:Extremely Influential; relies but on neighboring neutrals to assist in crises for barter exchange.
Force Strength: Powerful
Bio:
Very little is known of AOR's early life. In his later teens he began studying politics on the prestige planet of Coruscant. He volunteered to fight for the Republic in many such occasions. Amongst one of his most famous battles was the great mandolorian war. Although having the honor of leading one of the commanding factions under revan, he learned most of his force and military training by Malak. After the complete and total annihilation of Malacor V, it was said by one of the second officers that then and there AOR immediately resigned from the army. And disappeared since. AOR was presumed dead.
A Senator going by the name of PoB, signed up to join the Senate. He brought great change, until he saw incompetence in the Senate and attempted reform. Although some give him credit for attempting change before revolution others saw it but a political propaganda for separation. The Senate believed it to be but a futile rally in which they saw it escalate to a separatist party, and then finally a schism in the Senate. The Republic was now divided. War broke out and POB left victorious. Securing the galaxy for himself, and revealing himself to be AOR after his coronation, it was only until he discovered three wormholes and secure a powerful position in three of them that he decided to return the galaxy to a Republic state, and the Senate in the hands of his good friend Gavin Scott.
Although AOR ceased to expand several decades ago, many believe him to be scheming in his halls of ebony metal....

Appearance (Pics if possible)
http://www.theforce.net/museum/images/Miscellaneous/tn_ev-sith.jpg

Mantis
Name: Arias Oraien
Title: Grey Jedi
Affliation: Neutral
Political Strength: Medium-High influence
Force Strength: Very high, mostly conceals it for stealth purposes.
Appearance: Yellow eyes instead of blood lust red... http://www.fulan.com/konako/finished/itachi.jpg
Bio: Arias Oraien, a shadowy figure amongst the galaxy, Mostly not known to the public. He was last seen entering hyperspace before the very destruction of Malachor V. It was said to believe that day he ended his ties to both the Sith and the Jedi after seeing the destruction the two sides have made. He has just resurfaced around the time of New Republic. The forms Arias uses is Form VI. His ship is mostly seen as a sleak black Jedi Starfighter, with a silver and black Astromech droid named R3-D5. His Rodian mechanic is recently located on a Docking bay of Nar Shaddaa, his name is Loki Ordis. Arias has two siblings, a sister and a brother. His sister had died a few years ago, How she died is not known at this time... His brother, Blake Oraien, a jedi knight who searches for Arias with only the sight of revenge. The revenge he wishes to carry out is also not known only to Arias. Arias is now heading towards Coruscant because of a message he had recieved from the Supreme Chancellor.

Aliies
Mate... on your sig, Mantis... is that a Poke'ball on that guys back?

Twilight Janick
Name: Michelle Morningstar
Title: Senator of Grizmallt
Affliation: New Republic
Political Strength: High Influence among the Core Worlds Assembly
Apperence: short (5'2"wink, orange-red hair
Bio: Being expelled from the New Jedi Order, Michelle harbors admiration for people from her own world who left it in order to colonize Naboo, probably so much that she had been expelled from it. She can still wield a dual-ended lightsaber and she is known as the scourge of the Bladian Empire in combat, for she is a Grand Moff as well and have command over the armed forces of several contiguous sectors. She has been summoned by the Senate.

Da preacher
So here's mine!

Name: Jango from Serenno
Title: Senator/Grand Moff
Afflation: Bladian Empire/ Mid-Rim alliance.
Political Strength: Strong.
Force Strength:knows how to handle a lightsaber.
Apperence: Thin, tall, messy black hair, little moustache.
Bio:Coming soon.

Twilight Janick
Note: Core Worlds Assembly = loyal to the New Republic

Da preacher
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Note: Core Worlds Assembly = loyal to the New Republic

Join our side, I beg you!

Twilight Janick
If I defect, then every Core World (except Coruscant itself) would defect to the Bladian Empire, for I lead the Core World Assembly.

Da preacher
Profile:

Born on Serenno, Jango (only his first name is known since it is Serenno tradition to hide the family name from non-Serenoans), named after his grandfather, Jango the wise of Serenno, was born right after the formation of the Bladian empire. Not much is known about his teens, Serenno mythology says he was trained by Darth Sidious, which is of-course nonsense, although he is known for fighting with a lightsaber and he has used the force on numerous occasions, we suggest he was teached by his nephew who is the famous Jedi knight Freza Doyut, loyal to the New-Republic and the New Jedi order. During the Vong war, Jango appears out of nowhere in the Bladian empire's records as leader at the battle of Neimodia which ended as a terrible loss for the Bladian empire with hundreds of thousands of dead, in this battle Jango lost his leg and ordered a general retreat. But the Vong-war ends with a big victory for the Bladian empire at Cato Neimodia, the Bladian fleet at this battle was led by Jango. 3 years of peace ensued. Untill GG, another Grand Moff decided to start a revolt against AOR, Jango quickly joined, seeing his chance to become emperor, the revolt was crushed by AOR's army after a rule of 17 days. Jango got banished. Several years he rallied systems in the Mid- Rim to revolt against the Bladian Empire and formed a separatist movement. Tatooine was the first system to fall under the hands of the separatists. GMG, determined to stop the rebellion destroyed Serenno, Jango was furious and after long months of battle the separatists destroyed Bladian capitalworld itself. In order to maintain peace the New republic and the Bladian Empire permitted the creation of a Mid-Rim alliance, leaded by Jango. There has also been rumored to be an attempted murder on his life by Tiberius, a good friend of his. Bu t the peace didn't last long, after an assault on AOR's life by Mon Calamari (Jango saved the emperor on this occasion) the Mid-Rim alliance and the Bladian Empire declared war and crushed the Mon Cal' after a 2 years during war.

After this conflict AOR declared GMG Suppreme Chancellor to Bladian empire, but there are rumors he is just a puppet to Jango.

AOR
You flatter yourself. No really you do. If anyone was to read the previous Bladian Empire thread, a child would be able to determine that you were nothing more than a nuisance, and rarely anything considered a problem worth fixing. But to come and post as your bio I am a puppet to you, oh thats rich... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Da preacher
No GMG is, you are like the most powerful of all.

He himself came up with that idea.

Twilight Janick
Tatooine is in the Outer Rim. Is the Mid Rim alliance entirely composed of Mid Rim systems?

Da preacher
Yup, we dumped Tatooine.
Just a raid to annoy the Hutts.

The mid-Rim alliance is entirely composed of mid-Rim planets.

AOR
Originally posted by Da preacher
No GMG is, you are like the most powerful of all.

He himself came up with that idea.

And what idea would that be?

Da preacher
That I somehow controll him, like he's my apprentice or sumthin'.

Mantis
Originally posted by Aliies
Mate... on your sig, Mantis... is that a Poke'ball on that guys back? ... It's the logo of the Uchiha clan in the anime/manga called Naruto... So no, it's not a pokeball...

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Da preacher
That I somehow controll him, like he's my apprentice or sumthin'.

An ii depth secret reason for betrayel etc!

I think I am ready to start the Senate thread.

Da preacher
Yeah, just an excuse for some more intrigue.

Grand Moff Gav
Right...Let the games begin!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t390450.html

Mandos
Name: Mandos Gilrean
Title: Master Jedi / Darth Elwe / Leader of the Emperor's Jedi army
Affiliation: New Republic
Political Strength: Serves Gavin in any ways possible. Is at the head of the military of the New Republic and is a counselor of the Emperor. (If any Jedi wants to enter the jedi knight military, pm me)
Force Strength: Fighting and reasoning / The Force
Appearance: Pic Below
Bio:
Raised normally by his parents until the age of 13. An attack on his planet killed them both and Mandos was taken prisoner. at the age of 20, he managed to escape in a pod, and he travelled a whole year in hibernation at light speed until he reached an unknown planet. There, he met Galgarion, who knew everything about the Force. He taught Mandos logic, instinct, philosophy, how to fully use one's mind. At the same time, he also taught him who to use the Force. Using his high abilities, Galgarion managed to influenced the midi-chlorians around the planet to slow time. If only three years had passed outside the planet, Galgarion taught Mandos the subtleties of the Force for a thousand years. What was amazing is that Mandos grew older only by 3 years. In the end, Mandos knew how to be one with the force, how to slow time, how to kill instantly only by making the midi-chlorians boil in someone and many more. But Mandos wanted more. One day, while his master was sleeping, he left the planet and came back to Corruscant after all those years. By then the planet wasn't fully organised in what would become the Galaxy's most powerful planet. There he continued his mind and Force training until he finally was able to do the only two things he couldn't: create life and preventing people from dying. Dark years swept the galaxy. Mandos named himself Darth Elwe and took two young ones as apprentices: Valeria Slyer and Viktor Dread (who would one day become Darth Plagueis). As the years passed, using the same slow-time technique his older master used, he taught them both everything he knew, except one thing: self-control. As time passed Mandos grew into a relationship with Valeria. Viktor had somewhat other plans, like being the most powerful in the galaxy, and in one act of treachery, killed Valeria and tried to do the same with his master. Mandos didn't want to kill him by vengeance. He destroyed the planet they were on to erase all traces and sent the now fully named Darth Plagueis on Corruscant. After that, Mandos promised himself never to train another being the way of the Force. During all the reign of the Sith, he remained hidden from the world of his master Galgarion, who had passed away not so long ago, tired of using the Force to keep himself alive. There, he built his first lightsabre and for the remaining of his hidden years, accentuated his skills with the blade. Once stability was again restored to the galaxy many years later, he came out of his training to propose his service to the new Emperor, Gavin. This is were, to this day, he remains. Because of his long years on Galagarion's planet where there is no sun, his beige skin turned dark. However, he still have the appearance of a 30 years old man. He is the leader of the emperor's Jedi army, but he does not teach them to use the force nor to use a lightsabre, that job given to his subordinates. Finally, even if he kept is young, dark and attractive body, he does not want any woman with him, still crying sometimes, tormented by Valeria's death and the most cruel treachery he had ever lived.

Grand Moff Gav
New Species = Zanarkhans.

Home Planet: Zanarkhan
Famous Faces: Supreme Chancellor Gav.
Affliation: Bladian Empire.

The Zanarkhans are a species of Shape Shifters from deep within Bladian space. They are an artistic species who pride science, history and the arts over everthing else. The Zanarkhans are also expert shibbuilders and constuct the most powerful ships in the Bladian Navy.
However despite the technoligical advantage that the Zanarkhan hold they have never personally entered war. This traditon has become so important to the Zanarkhan people that the taking of blood in all but self-defence is a crime worthy of banishment.
The Zanarkhans also cliam to have access to a power greater than even the force, however a Zanarkhan has never reveled this power in the open.

Grand Moff Gav
DP is this you?

Mandos
Like my bio? cool

Grand Moff Gav
Yeah! We could write a book with that!

Mandos
I know lol!

Grand Moff Gav
Never knew I was emperor..

Mandos
lol, well great chancellor then. My mistake lol stick out tongue

Grand Moff Gav
Not sure great is the word...

Mandos
chancellor then?

Grand Moff Gav
There we go! It seems my Character is little more than a puppet for Jango.

Mandos
Where's Jango?

Grand Moff Gav
DP/Jango same people. In senate he is called Jango!

Mandos
ok lol. didn't know that

Grand Moff Gav
i see!

Freak1992
i want to join, but.. saddly... i dont understand any of it sad

Mandos
Now I do too!

Freak1992
mandos = mandolorean? cuz jango and boba are mandoloreans erm

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Freak1992
i want to join, but.. saddly... i dont understand any of it sad
Yeah/...bit more complex than raging war....

Freak1992
=.= im not in too polotics, mainly fighting...

Grand Moff Gav
mandos = mandolorean? cuz jango and boba are mandoloreans erm

The chara in this called Jango,played by Dp isn't manderllorian. mandos is thekeeper of the dead from the world of tolkein.

Freak1992
ohhhhh ok erm

Mandos
lol. Thios is not a rpg where fighting takes a major place. If you don't know politics, maybe another rpg would be better for you.

Grand Moff Gav
ohhhhh ok erm

Confusing eh?

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Mandos
lol. Thios is not a rpg where fighting takes a major place. If you don't know politics, maybe another rpg would be better for you.

Like raging war!

Freak1992
well.... no ones posting on raging war sad

Grand Moff Gav
Gets boring you see. Constant fightig.

Freak1992
actually, we havent faught in over 6 or 7 pages in raging war

Mandos
lol

Da preacher
If you want to understand it, reread the old senate thread.

lol

seanjones
i would like to join please.....
Name: Sean Jones
Title: (if possible) Gardian Jedi& Keeper of the pice.
Afflaion: bladian empior.
Political Strength: vary stron and perswasive.
Force Stringth: Strong
Apperence: Long sholder lingth blond hair... Blue eyes. 6' 180lbs.
looks very slim, but has amazing leg stringth, has a scar just above the right eyebrow, weares jedi master robes.
Bio: No one knows where he is from, not even himself, he was lost when he was a baby and a jedi found him abord a fraighter while trying to fend off a group of pirates... Raised at the Jedi temple, and a sucessfull, and powerful jedi master. duel green lightsabers.

seanjones
please send me a private message and let me know if i can join

Mandos
of course you can.

Grand Moff Gav
Etiquette

So it seems we don't use the titles we should when addressing people in the Senate! So here are the appropriate terms.

Supreme Chancellor- Chancellor or Your Excellency.
Grand Moff- Your grace or our Excellency.
A Count,Duke,lord etc- Your grace or My Lord.
A Jedi Master- Master Jedi
A Senator- Your Excellency
A King or Emperor- Your Majesty,Highness,Lordship,Emminence etc. 9be flattering to them)

Squibit
Well in that case.
I'd like ot request no abreviations of names.

"Supreme chancellor GMG" just doesn't seem right to me

Grand Moff Gav
You would call him Supreme Chancellor.

Squibit
No but just generally a request not to abreviate names. Type them out in full or say their nickname if at an appropriet time.

OOC it is fine to type GMG, but in character you should be refered to as supreme chancellor gavin. not "I was talking with GMG today and..."

Grand Moff Gav
Yes hoever saying I talked with GMG today is acceptable. As is Supreme Chancellor Gavin it's up to you. But you wouldn't say Supreme Chancellor GMG! wink

Squibit
Ok i need a few quick pieces of information...

There is a Jedi army? what loonie dreamed that one up ! stick out tongue

This is led by Mandos, who is not on the jedi council. Can I assume therefore that the "jedi army" is not affiliated with the main-stream of the jedi order? Or is it a subgroup and Mandos is therefor subject to the will of the council?

Also if Mandos is that important would I not have heard/seen/met him before?

Mandos
stick out tongue

There is the Jedi army, that I lead from a distance, but the council regulates it. I do not show myself often to others jedis (reasons in my biography on page 2). There is also the explanation to why I haven't join the counsil... yet.

Careful with the term army. Jedis are warriors, but they are not independant. The serve the senate.

Squibit
Hmmm, can you be a little more specific about the difference between

"Lead from a distance" and "regulates it" ?

I could understand if you lead it directly and the council regulared it but ot me those two phrases mean the same thing.

Grand Moff Gav
I too am not quite sure about this Jedi Army, I believed DP/Jango is in charge of the military? Is this Jedi army like the SAS?

seanjones
ok now this is my first time to rp.. i need a little boost here where do we rp? do we just go to a room or does someone just make up a room? or what?

Grand Moff Gav
Hmmm this may be a little complecated for your first RP. the link is on pg 1

Mandos
The Jedi army is a section of the army, controlled by DP. Let's say its a direct link between the counsil and Dp.

Grand Moff Gav
So Im not from my plnet then?

Mandos
I'm sorry if I messed up with that idea. If that's thge case tell me and I'll repair.

Grand Moff Gav
well i still want to resign and wander the universe,.

Mandos
You can do whatever you want lol

Grand Moff Gav
yeah!

Mandos
cool

Grand Moff Gav
well hmmmmm

Squibit
So.

When there is a particularly dangerous or difficult mission that the primary military (controlled by DP) needs to have accomplished, they request the jedi council lend them some Jedi.

There is a group of Jedi that have been trained specifically to work with the standard military and generally the council accept, sending the "jedi army" to assist.

When they do, you are the one to lead them into battle.

That makes sense to me, but if its not right please correct. This would however mean you were acctually well known and leading from the front.

Faroth
There was a Jedi army in the clone wars

does that count?

stick out tongue

Aliies
No, the active Jedi of that time were enisted as military and squad commanders; Knights and padawans would lead whole batalions whilst Masters like Yoda or Windu lead the entire campaign.

It appeared to be an army but it was just their presence being used to increase moral or lead the Troopers on to atacks using their Jedi abilities to enhance performance and deflect the odd blaster bolt...

the Jedi are and always were too few to be lead as an army by most''s standards though a thousand could be far worse and adversary than a number eight to ten times their own...

GMG, in this 200th year of the new republic, how many Jedi would you say there to be?

Faroth
I was kidding, I didn't want to unleash your wrath messed

Aliies
Wrath? If that's wrath...

Then i like it... evil face

You had an interesting point Faroth, didn't want to scare you off stick out tongue

Twilight Janick
I decide to back out. I am more accustomed to the internal policies than I am concerning exterior policies. The game is mostly based upon exterior politics, correct me if I'm wrong.

Grand Moff Gav
Thats OK we don't mind!

Lord Follen
Name: Lord Follen
Race: An elf of a protected race he strives to save.
Title: Senator... He is in control of foreign spice trade and some branches of sciences.
Afflation: Bladian Empire
Political Strength: He is quiet and soft spoken but can hold his position in defence. He will put his all in debates that result in large decisions only when there is an effect on his part.
Force Power:Ubove avrage though he has found away to hide his skills so others wont target him has a threat.
Apperance: My sig
Bio: An elf of the forest he was founded by The emperor and granteda seat in his empire. He soon was granted charge of the economic rescources of the spice trade and he helped boost the economy greatly with his abilitys. He was trained by a lone jedi and he soon made his own saber of which he hide secretly in case of emergencys. He is one of the most loyal to AOR and is proud to stand in his shadow as his power spreads through the galaxy.

Twilight Janick
Number of Jedi by NJO standards? Hundreds of thousands.

seanjones
i think we should start an rp in here

Faroth
I think you want GMG to kick your ass. smile

Sorry, I know you're new. I was just having a little joke. But you aren't supposed to start RPG's in discussion threads, because it's pointless.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by seanjones
i think we should start an rp in here

We started the RP!

Lord Follen
lol

seanjones
sorry but as you can tell im new.

Mandos
no problem.... NOOOOOB!!!!!

Sorry, had to do that stick out tongue

You're a nice guy sean.

seanjones
um.. thanx

Aliies
I don't consider myself as new, especially because i began my reign in KMC the same month that seanjones did...

I've practically never been treeated as the newbie...
Why is that? blink

Lord Follen
posibly becasue you showed exeption rping skills that they accepted you as one of them...lmao

Blaxican_Jedi
Um..I wanna get in this.(looks intresting) But you guys seem really deep in the story line and I dont want to jump in. Erm..suggestions?

Blaxican_Jedi
Name: L'Koii Kemar'Nya
Title: Core-Ambassidor and 1st Commander of the Sepreratist-Republic Astro-Naval Forces, SRANF.
Affliation: CORT (Confereracy of the Outer-Rim Territories, What do you think of that for it's title?)
Political Strength: Notorious yet Surprisingly influential.
Force Strength: Unknown, believed to have momentary precognition...
Apperence: Like her people; dark brown skin, metallic-grey hair with two-toned blue eyes. She stands around five-foot-seven and has the body language of a leader of men...
Bio.: Hailing from a long breed of military-serving individuals and a veteran of the Tamarie-Crusades against her people's hated foe...
Only recently their race became truly noticed as they are located far from the Core-world borders and are treated to less rights than her people believe to deserve, joining CORT to rebel for their believed rights...

Name: Tierce Corinth

Title: Commander in chief for the Sepreratist-Republic Astro-Naval Forces, SRANF.

Affiliation: CORT

Political Strength: Influential when it comes to military actions due to his combat expieriance and decorated career in the military.

Force Strength: None, but so intelligant stratigicly that it would seem as if he had the force.

Apperence: Light brown skin (fighting in the hot sun all day) grey hair (dies it brown) brown eyes. 6'2, 195 pounds.

Bio: son of a higly succesful buisness man, Tierce was pampered in life and well fed and nourished because of his father's wealth. However Tierce grew bored of the rich life, he wanted more. His father disapproved of this and so sent him to a private, wealthy school so that Tierce could learn to be more at home with other wealthy peoples. His plan backfired. In School Tierces teachers studied and followed the Tamaire crusades with great intrest. Tierce longed for such a thrilling life, and he dropped out of shcool and became a soldier. He increased in rank rapidly due to his extreme skills with military startegy. A trait that was passed down from his father, who had many business rivals and dealt with them in...force. Tierce rose through the ranks until making his way to Commander in Chief. Tierce was so brilliant military wise that he became known throughout his government. He is a strong believer in rights and has a bad temper, especially toward ignorant people. He thinks of L'Koii Kemar'Nya as his rival.

Dawson
As people may have noticed, AOR hasn't been around recently. Perhaps he's told you why; perhaps he hasn't. Either way, it's beside the point.
He wants to know what's going on in this thread. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Aliies
Bandomeer is about to fall to the TORC and they are willing to accept an alliance with the Bladian Empire against the Republic.
The mid-rim alliance broke away from the Republic as the TORC pushed into their territory but have so far not been granted any mercy.
Jango was assassinated (I have no idea why...) and the Republic want the TORC destroyed down to the last man for their wave of destruction.

There was a point when they were forced to withdraw to re-enforce their lines outside of known space as their many enemies tore at them when their fleets were absent but this only proved to strengthen their resolve when they returned to the Mid-Rim regions.

(I think that just about clears things up save for a few minor details...)

Dawson
Thank you very much. Such creative minds.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Dawson
Thank you very much. Such creative minds.

It's utterly rubbish! Why did I recreate my masterpeace?

AOR
Thanks, I'm thinking about rendering it in photoshop and slaving over nearly every detail and definately putting the star on the map stick out tongue

Slow and steady engagments can prove to be precise and very defensive. I currently own nine ships; two carriers, two gothic-class, two mars class and two of another I can't remeber the names...
The ninth is my baby, my Valkyrie; the RosenRot... the Retribution-Class flagship that's a solid metal piece.

I really don't want to brag but I've only ever lost once in BFG and even my first game when I played chaos verus Imperial escorts I wiped the floor with only two of my ships totaled.
And you are quite correct in playing your games as a chess variant,
as I always say; "A master of chess is a master of the battlefield"

Sounds a bit corny but It's deadly accurate, you'll find!

big grin why thank you. The only reason I play chess form battles is because of the slowness of battle. It gives me time to think of every detail, and scrutinize the battle till I know it like the back of my hand. It helps me to plan "6 moves ahead" and I feel more comfortable. Whereas if I am playing in a classic last man standing battle (matching points/winner is the last man standing) I tend to lose because of careless mistakes I make in calculations and strategy. Explains why I always play with an ally.

Tarvos
Is the game going slower now? ermm

Aliies
Yes but it's got a little more meaning now.

AOR
Originally posted by Tarvos
Is the game going slower now? ermm

nah, it's lightening up.

Tarvos
Damn it!

Should I take AOR's word... or Alii's?

Aliies
He wasn't talking about what I said... I belive he meant that it's lightening up in response to you said about it going slower.
I just said It's much better now...

AOR
He wasn't talking about what I said... I belive he meant that it's lightening up in response to you said about it going slower.
I just said It's much better now...

Damn it!

Should I take AOR's word... or Alii's?

hence why I quoted you wink

Anyways, if I calculate correctly, there will be some fighting in the near future. So, Tarvos, if that's what you signed up for, that's what your going to get.

Aliies, I believe I will take the innitiative to state a few rules of space battle. Reassurence if any are to join during the battle, there are no confusions as to whom is godmodding....

Tarvos
I need reading comprehension messed

I guess I'll join back in now... if it's not already too late?

Dawson
It's never too late. Some of us just feel uncomfortable joining in on a race that's already left the starting gate.

Tarvos
Alright... Recap please? I'll make a character later on.

Blaxican_Hydra
Im going to scrap my character and make myself a governer of a differant planet. Is that ok?

Aliies
No problems, I'd rather control anything Tamarean anyway as I did make them and their culture up stick out tongue

Blaxican_Hydra
I wanna be Starfire though stick out tongue

Aliies
Seriously, are you Talking about the girl from the cartoon? she's a comical figure; my version is a serious war secnaro on a grand scale, I've put quite alot of detail into it...

Starfire isn't part of the story anywhere until a certain Tamarean discovers her and starts to believe that Earth is harbouring an enemy, making humans their enemy but that is something to be saved for later smile

Grand Moff Gav'
Originally posted by AOR
hence why I quoted you wink

Anyways, if I calculate correctly, there will be some fighting in the near future. So, Tarvos, if that's what you signed up for, that's what your going to get.

Aliies, I believe I will take the innitiative to state a few rules of space battle. Reassurence if any are to join during the battle, there are no confusions as to whom is godmodding....

AOR is a handy person to have in RPs

AOR
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav'
AOR is a handy person to have in RPs
I'm almost done with The Etiquette's of Battle

Tarvos
Alright, my guy (I'll just make up a character sheet, if you don't mind.):

Name: Cid Illaro
Class: Jedi
Lightsaber: Aqua

AOR
Alright, my guy (I'll just make up a character sheet, if you don't mind.):

Name: Cid Illaro
Class: Jedi
Lightsaber: Aqua

Name:
Title (other than Senator i.e. General, soldier, etc.)
Affiliation: New Republic/Allies(sorry forgot the name)
Planet(of which you govern):

Follow this standard of application. Remember that, although we don't have many players, to compose yourself as though this is a professional (And well known) RPG. Not to hype it up or anything, but we're about to enter into a very detailed part of the game. Not to scare you off, but jump in wholeheartedly, or don't jump in at all.

Aliies
And remember jedi are have no political powers or placings in the new new republic arena; they are just people with amazing abilities so are not suited for planetary leadership.

Blaxican_Hydra
HEy I was wandering, since people are creating planets and crap, would it be ok If I decided to be Mandalore? Like, I rule mandalore? (For those of you who don't know Mandalore was was the mandalorien homeworld which got devastated in the mandalorien wars with Revan and the others. Can I be mandalore?

Aliies
A new Mandalore, looks like the Mandalorians have rebuilt their civilization ^.^

(that's a yes...)

Blaxican_Hydra
Excellent.

Blaxican_Hydra
Name: Ordo(Named after Canderous Ordo, the last Mandalore) Jin
Race: Mandalorian
Title: Emperor/Mandalore
Affliation: None
Political Strength: A loud-spoken and fiery debater. Ordo rarely takes no for an answer. Although he is quite smart for a mandalorian Ordo tends to scare people into agreeing with him, though unintentionally.
Force Strength: None
Apperence: Armor: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/51/Canderous_armor.jpg
Bio: Ordo was a mercanary, which was the family business. His father was a mercanary, as was his grandfather and his father. They've all beed dead for 20 years. When Ordo was twenty-five he was sent out on a mission that took him almost past the outter rim. During the mission he was attacked by several star-fighters. During the dog fight Ordo's ship took heavy damage and he made a random jump to light-speed. To were, he didn't know. After about three days Ordo came out of light-speed only a few hundred miles away from Mandalore. When landing he was surprised to see that everyone looked like hi, armor wise anyways. He found out that the planet was called Mandalore and was home to the Mandalorians. Ordo lived there for a year in piece for a year until he was seen one day by a government official, who recognised his armor as the armor of Mandalore.(The ruler of Mandalore is called...Mandalore, confusing but bare with me.) The official took Ordo to the Royal palace were the current Mandalore stayed, and brought him before the counsel members. They all agreed that he was the heir to be Mandalore, except for the current Mandalore himself, who believed that the line was broken. So, to decide, Ordo and the Mandalore dueled to the death for the title of Mandalore, with Ordo as the winner. Ordo became Mandalore and after four years of training and rebuilding his planet he has decided to make contact with the outside world...

Grand Moff Gav'
Originally posted by AOR
Name:
Title (other than Senator i.e. General, soldier, etc.)
Affiliation: New Republic/Allies(sorry forgot the name)
Planet(of which you govern):

Follow this standard of application. Remember that, although we don't have many players, to compose yourself as though this is a professional (And well known) RPG. Not to hype it up or anything, but we're about to enter into a very detailed part of the game. Not to scare you off, but jump in wholeheartedly, or don't jump in at all.

My GOD I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Grand Moff Gav'
A new Mandalore, looks like the Mandalorians have rebuilt their civilization ^.^

(that's a yes...)

.................................Sadly I have very little real authority, lol!

But today I'm going to start posting again! Yah!

See page one for bio and pics...I don't govern anyware, bit of a traveller.

AOR

Blaxican_Hydra
*Claps* I already kenw that stuff though sad

Grand Moff Gav'
I'm foaming at the mouth!

BTW, BH your suit/armour isn't indestructible is it?

AOR
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
*Claps* I already kenw that stuff though sad

Well for those who didn't....

Grand Moff Gav'
Originally posted by AOR
Well for those who didn't....

It was a good addition and thank you for making it, certain people (Da Preacher) didn't know about it. Dark dark days...

AOR
Yes, a great reformation if ever I did see it....

Grand Moff Gav'
Yup. What I really want to see is the rp distancing itself from the SWEU I want it too be separate, but still have an influence. People should bring characters and ideas from many mediums not only SW.

AOR
hmm Intresting

Grand Moff Gav'
It is?

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav'
I'm foaming at the mouth!

BTW, BH your suit/armour isn't indestructible is it?

No, it isn't. I don't know if I posted this, but it can stand mutliple direct shots from laser blasters and such. Not completely impervious though. And if you read the books Cortosis is an ore that diactivates(literally makes them turn off) on contact. So light sabres would actually be less efective than blasters. But Cortosis also can only withstand a certain amount of light sabre strikes before it crumbles.

Grand Moff Gav'
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
No, it isn't. I don't know if I posted this, but it can stand mutliple direct shots from laser blasters and such. Not completely impervious though. And if you read the books Cortosis is an ore that diactivates(literally makes them turn off) on contact. So light sabres would actually be less efective than blasters. But Cortosis also can only withstand a certain amount of light sabre strikes before it crumbles.

Ok, thanks.

Dawson
Name: Ath Kast
Title: Senator
Affiliation: New Republic
Political Strength: Mild, as of now.
Force Strength: Intermediate
Appearance: Ath is an Iridonian Zabrak, and brown hair, lighter at the tips, falls around the pattern of four horns on her head and ends just beyond her shoulders. Standing at about five-foot seven, she isn't exactly short, but most males of many species stand above her anyway. Ath has a charismatic air about her; most of the time, that is. Perhaps her most curious feature is her ability to make this charismatic nature practically disappear causing her to sometimes seem as though she is not the same person and no one of much importance. Only the charismatic Ath is shown to the general public, however, and she is also a decent public speaker, although this trait actually came from years of practice.
A picture of Ath's horn pattren is on its way.

Bio.: Ath, born to a mercenary father on the harsh world of Iridonia, learned her father's trade at an early age but did not take it up. Her ability to think as a criminal but keep herself from acting as one made her a prime candidate for a military position of some sort. Such was the profession that she took up, almost to her father's dismay, and her charismatic nature caused her to placed as a negotiator. She worked both with other planets and in situations on her own, not to mention the various Zabrak colonies. By popular vote she because a Senator for Iridonia in the Republic and still resolves certain military situations on Iridonia as a negotiator when needed.

Other: I would like to apologize for any mistakes made on my part. Star Wars roleplaying is not my forte. I'm just hoping I don't manage to screw up too badly.

Grand Moff Gav'
Thats ok! Nice character! Post when ready!

Grand Moff Gav'
Does everyone have a Profile then?

Kasi
I wish to join, if my profile is up to standards.

Name: Enoch Kasi
Title: Grand Admiral/Senator
Affliation: Bladian Empire
Political Strength: Influencial - moreso among delegates from Outer Rim terrotories.
Appearance: Appears to be in his thirties, probably later thirties. In truth he is far older than most, and through shady alchemical means has acquired a durability far beyond many.
Bio: Before his debut appearance midway through the Mandalorian War, Enoch's life was completely unknown, even to the highest officers. No one could figure out where he came from, and there have been rumors--few among many--that say he murdered everyone with ties to himself and everyone with ties to them, slaughtering dozens of people. This is a rumor he has only grinned at. Enoch escalated through the ranks to become a Grand Admiral shortly after Malak's death, and since then has entered the Senate as a delegate, subtly applying more pressure towards allowing the Outer Rim terrotories more control, and none know why as of yet.

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/7/79/Grand_Admiral_Pellaeon.jpg

I do hope that's alright. I'll change it if needed.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Your in.

I believe that we are a good few hundred years after the death of Palpatine.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Kasi
I wish to join, if my profile is up to standards.

Name: Enoch Kasi
Title: Grand Admiral/Senator
Affliation: Bladian Empire
Political Strength: Influencial - moreso among delegates from Outer Rim terrotories.
Appearance: Appears to be in his thirties, probably later thirties. In truth he is far older than most, and through shady alchemical means has acquired a durability far beyond many.
Bio: Before his debut appearance midway through the Mandalorian War, Enoch's life was completely unknown, even to the highest officers. No one could figure out where he came from, and there have been rumors--few among many--that say he murdered everyone with ties to himself and everyone with ties to them, slaughtering dozens of people. This is a rumor he has only grinned at. Enoch escalated through the ranks to become a Grand Admiral shortly after Malak's death, and since then has entered the Senate as a delegate, subtly applying more pressure towards allowing the Outer Rim terrotories more control, and none know why as of yet.

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/7/79/Grand_Admiral_Pellaeon.jpg

I do hope that's alright. I'll change it if needed.

If you appear to be in your thirties might I suggest you use this pic as your chara?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>