Super Fuzz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I am a fan of Terence Hill and this is his best movie....Dave Speed is saving the world from crime.....but what can save the world from Dave Speed? Red rolling on floor laughing Have you seen this movie? If so please support my thread. Some funny fish business going in there! I wish I could run like that so I can take expressways all alone and cops can't give me a ticket for my legs! Yo have this movie on vhs and I very much enjoy to see it red everytime. You can try eBay to get this...well, maybe. So?

redcaped
Hey fellas, you know my fav scene is? When he crashed to the red metal thing and the images repeats on the impact.

redcaped
Hey listen kid, next time you get a tip off like this tell me will ya. I'm just some superior officer. From now on you don't think, you don't act, you don't speak until you get it from me...You understand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.