kit fisto vs maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
in the book the cestus deseption it sais by obiwan that "kit fisto is a better swardsman than he is in aotc. so if obiwan killed maul in tfm. and fisto beats obi in aotc and could not kit fisto beat darth maul?

Fishy
Luke defeated Vader, Vader defeated Obi Wan, Obi Wan defeated Anakin, Anakin beat Dooku, Dooku matched Yoda in a lightsaber fight... Does that mean that ROTJ Luke could stand up against Yoda? Or Dooku? Or anybody else in that line up for that matter...

Obi Wan won from Maul by luck, he did gain the uper hand during a part of the fight but he wasn't winning the fight... Besides the use of awefull logic you might also want to try and use the search button this has been done before.

Commander K
Originally posted by Fishy
Luke defeated Vader, Vader defeated Obi Wan, Obi Wan defeated Anakin, Anakin beat Dooku, Dooku matched Yoda in a lightsaber fight... Does that mean that ROTJ Luke could stand up against Yoda? Or Dooku? Or anybody else in that line up for that matter...

Obi Wan won from Maul by luck, he did gain the uper hand during a part of the fight but he wasn't winning the fight... Besides the use of awefull logic you might also want to try and use the search button this has been done before.

Agreed.

Faroth
How many times do I have to say it...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREAKING LUCK.

Obi-Wan slipped a slash on Maul, because Maul thought that fighting a padawan meant that he could let his guard down.

Dark Aristokrat
Wow, this thread hasn't been done before a thousand times.

Lee-San28
sorry didnt no

Lee-San28
so........ who would win kit a jedi master or maul a sith aprentece

Commander K
Maul.

Tyvokka
Originally posted by Commander K
Maul.
I agree with him any one who could master double lightsaber combat can defeat one of the worst Jedi.

Lee-San28
lolol read a book you will learn somthing THAT KIT FISTO IS NOT A BAD JEDI HE IS A MASTER duh!!!

PurpleSaber
I think Kit, because Kit beat Obi-Wan in a sparring match (Ceptus Deception) and Obi-Wan beat Maul when he was just a padawan.

PurpleSaber
Yeah Tyvokka, Kit is a Jedi Master and he is on the council. That is far from one of the worst Jedi.

bad_boba017
true dat man. Obi-wan killed him bc maul made his own error and got killed.

I think kit though (reasons from the above comments).

Lee-San28
thats what im talking about!!!!! kit alll that way

Ogami Itto
you don't think its lucky that convenient hand grip was there when he was hangin off the ledge in TPM?

Lee-San28
lolol thats rediculas blaming it on the hand grip

bad_boba017
Blame george :P

Ogami Itto
hhmmm it was rather lucky i thought !"film luck " i suppose laughing out loud

PurpleSaber
It wasn't luck, Maul wasn't fast enough to react to the force jump. Anyway I say Kit beats Maul all the way.

DiamondBullets
Like Obi, simplicity is Kit's ally. I'm sure he would manage to break one of Maul's sabers, and from there the fight would be a toss up. My skrilla would prolly be on Maul, tho.

Tyvokka
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Yeah Tyvokka, Kit is a Jedi Master and he is on the council. That is far from one of the worst Jedi.
Sorry PurpleSaber, I know Kit is a good Jedi he's just not one of the best on the Jedi Council

I'm just saying that Maul was pretty damn good to master the use of a double lightsaber I mean how many other Sith APPRENTICES do you see carrying around one of those.

((The_Anomaly))
Maul wins. I've never read this book or whatever where Kit beats Obi but IMO Maul would win over basically every Jedi who isnt Yoda, Obi, Mace, Anakin as of (ROTS).

Sith are trained for fighting, Jedi are not (to the same degree).

Plus Kit got WTFpwned by Palpatine in ROTS. He didnt look like he was anything worth talking about from what I saw. Qui-Gon was quoted as being "one of the best swordsman in the order" in TPM novel and Maul pwned him too.

Its kind of funny actually how much of a gap there is in the Jedi ranks in terms of power. Yoda, Obi, Mace, Anakin are SO far ahead of all the other Jedi in terms of power. There's not really an in between. Everyone below those four I'd say would get owned by Maul. But those four would own maul pretty hardcore. (in ROTS time)

There are some people who would do pretty ok against Maul though, Like Depa (Windu's EX padawan) but for the most part, regular Jedi, Maul pWn's them.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Plus Kit got WTFpwned by Palpatine in ROTS. He didnt look like he was anything worth talking about from what I saw.\
A lot of people assume that Kit, Tiin, and Kolar suck because they got killed by Sidious in just a couple of moves. The fact of the matter is, that they are actually very good Jedi and as of ROTS I believe that they are all capable of presenting a big problem to Maul. However I think that Kit is the only one out of those that could beat Maul.

Wesker
Unfortunately, we know more about what a man ate for breakfast 4000 years ago in the Swiss alps than we do about how either of those two-bit morons would handle anything more dangerous than an irate hooker. So really, can we not have Plo Fisto Tiin Kolar Ki Adi Pwnme mix and match threads for just one day?

((The_Anomaly))
laughing out loud

Lee-San28
read the cestus deception yule learn about 150 pages worth of kit fisto

Council#13
Originally posted by Fishy

He didnt exactly win through luck, but Maul got a bit over confident

DiamondBullets
Maul totally rapes Kit. The only thing Form I is good for is fending off blasters.

Council#13
actually, if you read wikipedia (i know, i know it can be edited and stuff), form 3 was created in order to protect the lightsaber users from the newly invented blasters.

Lee-San28
im telling you kit would win and im not just saying that because im a fan.

PurpleSaber
Kit would win after a long battle. Everybody underestimates him. Kit is better than AOTC Kenobi.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Kit is better than AOTC Kenobi.

^laughing Good one!

Juyo/Vaapad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shi Cho

Teras Kasi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Gay Smiles

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Council#13
actually, if you read wikipedia (i know, i know it can be edited and stuff), form 3 was created in order to protect the lightsaber users from the newly invented blasters.

Soresu was invented for both blasters AND saber combat. A Soresu Master is untouchable--its like he's holding a sheild. Thats why in ROTS, Dooku had to use the Force to take out Kenobi---he knew his fancy little wrist-flicking woudn't work.

kamikz
Or mabey because Obi-Wan was going offensive (because he had to work with Anakin) instead of using what his style was created for, defending.

Council#13
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Soresu was invented for both blasters AND saber combat.
oh!
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
A Soresu Master is untouchable--its like he's holding a sheild. Thats why in ROTS, Dooku had to use the Force to take out Kenobi---he knew his fancy little wrist-flicking woudn't work.
that i knew wink

Faunus
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Maul wins. I've never read this book or whatever where Kit beats Obi but IMO Maul would win over basically every Jedi who isnt Yoda, Obi, Mace, Anakin as of (ROTS).

Sith are trained for fighting, Jedi are not (to the same degree).

WTF? I guess that means that Sidious should have pwned Mace's ass, right? Tell that to Maul's upper half.

Yeah? Maul got WTFpwned by a Padawan. And if you'd read either Cestus Deception or Labyrinth of Evil you would know that Fisto is one of the best swordsman in the Order. And this is proven through deeds and skill, not some author's random hyperbole. In CD, he "dazzles" Obi-Wan with his skill, speed, and grace. In one situation, Kenobi wonders if he could have done what Kit had just accomplished. In LoE, Kit takes out two MagnaGuards in seconds, and is later considered by Grievous to have been a potential threat to his mission, had he been in the right place at the right time.

Not quite. Discounting those four, Depa Billaba, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, Cin Drallig (possibly), and maybe a few others would be very capable of defeating Maul. Depa, for one, would own him.

For the most part, sure. But we're not talking about the others, are we?

Lee-San28
bottom line kit wins after a long drawn out fight! its just the fact that maul would make a mistake. no dought it would be close but maul ends up natholian food.

bad_boba017
apparently thats what the Mikashi style is smile

QuincE
Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.