Are the cartoon protesters propaganda led?? *pic*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SolveEtCoagula
Are the cartoon protesters propaganda led?? *pic*

Posted By: pjbuk, http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060203/capt.llp12502031855.britain_denmark_europe_llp125.jpg
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060203/i/r1365134527.jpg
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060203/i/r2127562052.jpg
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060203/capt.llp11702031645.britain_prophet_drawings_llp117.jpg

I'm discussing this at another site and I have to make a couple of quick points here, look at the very WHITE hand in the first image. Then take note that ALL these signs are written by exactly the same person, you can tell by the writing in general, but more so by noting the S's.

What if this was someone intent on making things much worse than they were, turning up to an already angry crowd with banners already written??

Having looked at the Yahoo slideshow again, only two of these images remain there, the others are gone. Many of the 200+ pictures show muslims holding banners simply asking for respect....

Hmmmmmmmmm???

Deano
i wonder how much the elite payed the protesters to wave those banners. more conditioning*shakes head*

so yes...propaganda indeed

Gregory
Have you ever been to a protest? Or, hell, see pictures of one? You'll almost always see sign written in the same handwriting, because people bring extra signs, correctly assuming that most of the people who show up won't show up with signs.

As for the "white" thing, do you believe that only Middle Easter people can be Muslims? Racist. (For that matter, a lot of Middle Easteners aren't that dark-skinned).

Gregory
Because I'm so nice, I spent a little time cruising for images. Attached is a nice, friendly flag-burning. Notice how the man on the far right is very dark-skinned, while the man on the right is very light-skinned? It's because Muslims do not all have the same skin color. I mentioned that in my previous post, but I figured it was so important, it could do with vidual evidence.

And you know who did try to make the situation even worse than it already is? The Muslim who forged a particularly outrageous cartoon depicting Mohamed as a pig. Yeh, poor misguided Muslims.

ps. Were the Muslims who burned down the embasy just looking for a little respect?

jaden101
somehow i couldn't see an anti middle east or anti muslim rally being tolerated quite so much by the metropolitan police in London...a strange paradox indeed

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Deano
i wonder how much the elite payed the protesters to wave those banners. more conditioning*shakes head*

Deano, this is the kind of thing that makes you seem foolish.

If anyone were to believe the theories you spout, they would also have to believe that no-one has free will, because everything everywhere seems to have been planned by someone other than the perpetrator.

Deano
vvd most often(NOT ALWAYS), THEY people pay people to wave hate banners, to add towards the hatred. i firmly believe this. and judging by some of those banners, it woudnt surprise me.

Morgoths_Wrath

amity75
It WAS odd how all the banners being waved around in London were written in the same handwriting.

Gregory

GCG
English ? In London ?

That is unheard of ! What a preposterous thing to say !

Morgoths_Wrath

BackFire
Because they're stupid, hence the reason why they are protesting and preaching violence and death as an answer to satirical cartoons.

May they all meet the same fate as this idiot.

Hit_and_Miss
Honestly... How many inocent flags must be slayed before the govenment bombs those wrongens!

PVS
Originally posted by SolveEtCoagula
Then take note that ALL these signs are written by exactly the same person,

this is quite suspicious. agreed

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by jaden101
somehow i couldn't see an anti middle east or anti muslim rally being tolerated quite so much by the metropolitan police in London...a strange paradox indeed

well we did let the BNP off on hate crime charges...

And If you don't know who the BNP are, there policies include:

The 'corection' of disabled and homosexual people.
Funding public spending increases and tax cuts by cutting foreign aid.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

finti
in protest it is common that the same person writes a load of banners, if you ever been to a rally, demonstration , protest you would have known that most people dont bring banners. So to make it look better groups hand out banners and those groups consists on a few who write them and those who hand them out, in this protest it can look they just had one person to write them

Ushgarak

jaden101
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
well we did let the BNP off on hate crime charges...

And If you don't know who the BNP are, there policies include:

The 'corection' of disabled and homosexual people.
Funding public spending increases and tax cuts by cutting foreign aid.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

i know who the BNP are and you may also remember that a BNP march in Aberdeen was not allowed to go ahead despite the fact that the rhetoric they were to use was nowhere near as hateful as the marches in London last week

Deano
Can a Cartoon Trigger WW3?

Do not underestimate the latest furor over the 'hostile' Mohammad cartoon published in European newspapers recently.

In case you've been out of contact, newspapers in Denmark, Norway, France and Germany have published a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammad wearing a turban in the shape of a bomb with a burning fuse. The cartoon is offensive to Muslims the world over since the Prophet may not be displayed in public places, let alone caricaturized. Here is further background.

Keep in mind that Albert Pikes letter of 1871 (whether real or imagined), predicted 3 world wars. The Third World War, according to Pike, must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. If this is to occur as predicted, surely the animosity between Muslims and the non-Arab world must be stepped up a notch to trigger a reason for attack on a predominantly Muslim nation - perhaps Iran or Syria

What intrigues me about this incident is that the warmongers must have all their plans in place to launch a strike, and are now simply looking for an excuse to do so. What better way to ignite a fuse than to strike a blow where it hurts the most.

In case you believe a newspaper 'accidentally' published the cartoon, without realizing the impact it would have, bear in mind that Merete Eldrup, Managing Director of JP/Politikens Hus A/S (the company that published the cartoons in Denmark) is married to Anders Eldrup, who has attended the last FIVE Bilderberg meetings (as reported by Tony Gosling, the UK Bilderberger Reporter).

Merete is a former Head of Secretariat at the Ministry of Economic and Business Affairs and Deputy Director of the Danish Energy Authority.

Anders is chairman of DONG, the State-owned energy company ('Danish Oil and Natural Gas'), which will soon be privatized.

People in positions of power like this, and privy to the schemings of the secretive Bilderberg Group, do not make mistakes.

Remember that history books record the start of WW1 as being triggered when Archduke Francis Ferdinand of Austria was assassinated by a Serbian student. Many historians consider this to be the spark that started WW1.

Could it be that history books will record the publishing of the Mohammad cartoons as being the spark to ignite WW3? Four people have already been killed in skirmishes.

We will have to watch this situation carefully. If it blows over, it means the planted spark is premature and the warmongers are in fact not yet ready. But if violence escalates this will conform that the cartoon is intended to fan the flames of war, and that all the required players are in position and awaiting their cues.

Ushgarak
Oh, just how desperate can you get, Deano...

Deano
every bit of hatred helps, Ush...

debbiejo
Muslims have always had a problem with people criticizing Mohammad or their faith. In their own countries people are killed for converting to Christianity, it's kept secret. Good thing Christians don't do the same thing.

GCG
Deano, I too prize the truth, but you run away with that post. Lets take things one step at a time.

This incident will be exploited by both those terrorists who cloak themselves with banner if Islam as well as those Islamophobics who fan the fire on an already sensitive issue.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by jaden101
i know who the BNP are and you may also remember that a BNP march in Aberdeen was not allowed to go ahead despite the fact that the rhetoric they were to use was nowhere near as hateful as the marches in London last week

I put the info up about BNP for the sake of the americans.. They probably won't know who they are...

If they stoped those marches they would probaby kick off more.... as the police pointed out they feard that they would incite the crowd more if they took those boards off them...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.