Deathstroke vs. Cable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369

who?-kid
Cable.

Cable all the way.

Darth Kal-El
Cable

Private Pion
Cable, only because he can impale DS on his own sword.

Black Adam
Cable

TheKahn
All Cable has to do is lift DS two inches off the ground and restrain his arms and Cable wins.

soleran30
Cable BAM for the win.

Draco69
Deathstroke. He has the Secret Society to help him. A little help from Alexander Luthor....

Sixth_Winged
No immortality, cable. He has a friggin body slide technology and could extend that prep time indefinitely.

Btw, is deathstroke even aware of Alex Luthor's existence?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
No immortality, cable. He has a friggin body slide technology and could extend that prep time indefinitely.

he's not aware and I doubt alex would help him since it has nothing to do with bringing back earth 2.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Don't think so. If Luthor refuses, there's always the hundred other masterminds that can help him. Get Motherbox. Etc.

Sixth_Winged
I think he'll probably get help from his posse who wiped bludhaven clean. Then it'll be one heck of a fight

Warmonger
Did you say anything goes? Cause all DS has to do is call itn the soceity....

Amazo, Black Adam, Zoom...

Mider
how would cable fear against the JLA?

soleran30
not as well as DS I think lolsmile However in a one on one match its tough to beat a military guy like cable who also has TP and TK.

wannabe
One on one: certainly Cable!!!

leonheartmm
cable would destroy the jla.

Draco69
It probably doesn't matter if it's one on one. With the Society backing him, he can get the best of the best tech. Crazy sh** like reality warpers.

It wouldn't be that hard for Slade to use a power nullifer. Or a Phantom Zone projector.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
cable would destroy the jla.
Green lantern alone would own his ass...........

Tron
Originally posted by Warmonger
Did you say anything goes? Cause all DS has to do is call itn the soceity....

Amazo, Black Adam, Zoom...

If I were Slade (or the Society as a whole), I'd be keeping my distance from Black Adam right about now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warmonger
Originally posted by Tron
If I were Slade (or the Society as a whole), I'd be keeping my distance from Black Adam right about now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

One last favor for his old budy Slade wahts a little backstabbing between freinds?

Tron
I don't think they were ever buddies. Black Adam mainly joined the Society to keep them out of his country.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Tron
I don't think they were ever buddies. Black Adam mainly joined the Society to keep them out of his country.

Join us or perish. If thats not freindship I don't know what is.

Namor
cable.

Mider
Slade, come on people how is Cable going to beat him wonder womens lasso has not been affective against him, he has taken on the entire JLA, has precognative powers, is strong enough to cut through cyborg, and has IMO just as good eqiptment as Cable there not even in the same leauge, if Cable went up against the JLA you really think he'd even last one second come on people what would he possibly do to the JLA can he move fast enough to speedblitz them like slade, or walk inbetween machine gun fire, oh and one last thing HEALING ABILITY.

soleran30
cable still has low lvl TK/TP and his a militery guy himself that can bodyslide and has future technology..........................the reality is if Cable has enough TK power then the fight is his easily. Precog means little when someone can read your mind as you move.

WW lasso didn't work on him for a very good reason go look it upsmile Thats not a reflection of skill as much as a reflection on who is he and his character.

TheKahn
Again, all Cable has to do is lift Deathstroke off the ground, restrain his arms, and then start pulling out internal organs. TK allows for some cheep victories when the opponents doesn't have any way to counter it. Also, Slade taking on the JLA and lasting more than 3 seconds is a joke (not to mention some piss-poor writing)

Juntai
Originally posted by soleran30
cable still has low lvl TK/TP and his a militery guy himself that can bodyslide and has future technology..........................the reality is if Cable has enough TK power then the fight is his easily. Precog means little when someone can read your mind as you move.

WW lasso didn't work on him for a very good reason go look it upsmile Thats not a reflection of skill as much as a reflection on who is he and his character. Nah, Deathstroke like Wolverine can't be read when he doesn't want to be. He fights like possessed in combat.

However, telekenesis should gather a win.

Without that though, Cable has a slim chance.

soleran30
Yup I agree its his TK 4 the win..........................tk is really tough to beat when your a top lvl street guy hell even mid level guys...........................

Mider
how did MM not use his TK on Slade if TK is so great against him?

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
how did MM not use his TK on Slade if TK is so great against him? MM=Martian Manhunter?

I don't recall Slade fighting Martian Manhunter, however it may be a case of PIS or even CIS. Martian Manhunter is often afflicted with them.

Mider
i still dont see Cable taking on a guy who can take on the JLA or move as fast as slade can or is strong enough to do what he can do and with his arsenal of weapons either.

soleran30
MM has telepathy not telekinesis thats probably why.

Mider
is telekinesis better then the power of GL?

TheKahn
is telekinesis better then the power of GL?

No it isn't, but the point I and others are trying to make is that Slade taking on the JLA is a major case of Spiderman vs Firelord. The Flash and Kyle should have taken him out easily (either by simply creating a bubble around him or stealing all of his speed), but that wouldn't fit in the plot of the story so these extemely powerful characters just stand by and get owned.
Slade is a damn good street lever character and with some prep he can challenge some of the mid range characters but any one in the upper levels of DC should easily beat him.
Cable has the advantage of TK in this battle and thus can earn a cheap win just the same way as any decently written GL could. It isn't a knock on Slade, he just doesn't have the power to counter Cable's TK.

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
No it isn't, but the point I and others are trying to make is that Slade taking on the JLA is a major case of Spiderman vs Firelord. The Flash and Kyle should have taken him out easily (either by simply creating a bubble around him or stealing all of his speed), but that wouldn't fit in the plot of the story so these extemely powerful characters just stand by and get owned.
Slade is a damn good street lever character and with some prep he can challenge some of the mid range characters but any one in the upper levels of DC should easily beat him.
Cable has the advantage of TK in this battle and thus can earn a cheap win just the same way as any decently written GL could. It isn't a knock on Slade, he just doesn't have the power to counter Cable's TK. Eh, the Kyle thing I agree with, however Wally he's handled like a dozen times, he's worked with him, been his leader, understands his powers, and had lopsided prep for an advantage.
That's all their is to it.

Kyle was a case of both PIS and CIS, why was he was trying to fistfight Slade? lol.

And Cable using TK for the win is a viable tactic...
However, how many times do you think he'd do that in ten fights before he got brutally beaten in a lopsided melee victory?

TheKahn
I just don't see how he could stab the flash no

newjak86
Originally posted by TheKahn
I just don't see how he could stab the flash no It far fetched yes but shown to be possible. First Slade has been shown to be able to hang with speedsters like Kid Flash even a young Wally himself. So the speed thing was covered. Adding that the fact he had Prep and his mind works like a super computer in terms of how much it can process he could feasibly come up with a way to do it with his reaction times.

id369

soleran30
10times is hardly slightly exceeding human levalssmile His writer even stated Deathstroke is meant to be able to keep up with the Flash for his first few feet.................anyway Cable with the TK 4 the win.

id369
10times is hardly slightly exceeding human levalssmile His writer even stated Deathstroke is meant to be able to keep up with the Flash for his first few feet.................anyway Cable with the TK 4 the win.

I want to see a scan were it states that Deadstroke is 10x stronger then a normal human in all their attributes. (Yeah talk is cheap show me proof.)

soleran30
lol go to the deathstroke respect thread it says strength of 20 men actuallysmile And his reactions are greater then 10times that of a normal guy...........................oh man wait for Long Pig to see this he is Deathstroke man extreme.

id369

Juntai
Originally posted by id369
I want to see a scan were it states that Deadstroke is 10x stronger then a normal human in all their attributes. (Yeah talk is cheap show me proof.) HOW ABOUT, DEATHSTROKE ISSUE 1. It clearly states him as 10x. It reasserts it through that first storyarc.
Truth is, he's better than that though, he's had a dozen upgrades since then. Each time he dies, he comes back stronger and faster than ever.

In issue 45 Deathstroke The Hunter, he chases down Kid Flash on foot, and takes him out, then proceeds to school the rest of the Titans that all attack him at random... Until Green Lantern shows up, but hey that kinda speaks for itself. lol.

id369

Juntai

id369
PPL say that all off Slades physical attributes have bin raised 10x. I simply want to see proof. If you have it post it.

Draco69
I think we can all agree that Deathstroke gets absolutely curbstomped without prep.

WITH prep, Cable himself gets absolutely curbstomped.

soleran30
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/895/deathstrokestrength9kq.th.jpg

There is strength..........................

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/683/dsphoefeat3lp.th.jpg

Reactions.................

and he has been upgraded since this time.

Juntai
I can't even see those...
But I know the one was Deathstroke annual when he held up the bridge by holding the cable that said it took a hundred or more people to hold before they gave it to him.

id369
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/895/deathstrokestrength9kq.th.jpg

There is strength..........................

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/683/dsphoefeat3lp.th.jpg

Reactions.................

and he has been upgraded since this time.

I already posted those. It dosnt state anything about being 10x reaction time, speed etc..

It just says it moves at the speed of thought.

How fast it the speed of thought?

FrothByte
even without the tk, cable still has an edge with weapons (coz he can time travel).

if slade can move at the speed of thought, cable can body slide. i believe cable is also on the 10 ton strength limit (with his bionic arm and leg stronger).

a person able to bench press 10 tons is stronger than someone who is 10x stronger than a man.

Mider
so no body on the JLA has TK cause thats the only reason i can see cable winning. Does raven have TK

Lucid Lui
Cable doesn't have TK anymore.. or TP. He's got some force field generator which basically acts as TK, and he replaced his TP with Cyberpathy. He no longer reads minds, but instead is privy to all the digital going ons in the world. Though he's able to tap into peoples mind and show them the information, like he did with Cap.

soleran30
it said strength of 100 mensmile

Juntai
it said strength of 100 mensmile When it spoke of Ravager in Deathstroke issue 1, who was Slades son, that took an inferior serum that ended up killing him .. . Said his speed, stength, and reflexes "quintupled".

Mider
can cable read the mind of someone who's so fast he can hang with kid flash?

Juntai
can cable read the mind of someone who's so fast he can hang with kid flash? Deathstroke can turn off his ability to be read, becoming one with action. Similar to Wolverine's ability to do the same.

Mider
How powerful is cables force field? I see that as his only protection if its not that powerful then he can be speedblitzed and cut into ribbits.

Tassadar
Cable pwns him the same way he always pwns Deadpool, do the words "Well blow my mind" ring any bells?

Dayscribe
How powerful is cables force field? I see that as his only protection if its not that powerful then he can be speedblitzed and cut into ribbits.

Are you high? Cable just implodes him.

the Darkone
Cable wins this one even without his mental powers, Cable has furture weapons plus other gadgets he has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.