Who else thinks dat Helen Flanagan is lucky to be able to work with Richard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

catf2005
any1 else who agrees that helen flanagan (thats Rosie Webster for any1 who didnt no) is really lucky to be able to work with him and get that close to him then plzzzzz write summat!!!!!1 I LUV RICHARD FLESHMAN any1 who agrees please leave a msg!

Makedde
I honestly don't give a rats about who works with him and who doesn't. I've seen pictures of him, he looks like he stepped straight out of the 60's. :smile Dull, dull, dull.:smile

catf2005
well thats ur opinion but on my thread keep it 2 urself if it aint summat nice bout rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.F Is MINE!!
I'm sooooooooooooooooo jelous of her! I might go for a job on corrie myself! LOL! love

DeVi| D0do
Who the hell is Helen Flanagan?

R.F Is MINE!!
The girl whoplays his g.f in corrie!

Makedde
Lets see a pic of this girl, then...smile

catf2005
ummmmmmm NO!

Makedde
She must be ugly, then. smile

rickyduck
Gawd, this forums so gossipy. Coronation Street sucks!

Makedde
laughing

R.F Is MINE!!
well if you think that why reply on a thread about it?

catf2005
exactly these ppl annoy me soooooooo much if they dont like him why are they on her!
i mean i dont go on threads about ppl i dont like!
omg theyre soooooo annying!

R.F Is MINE!!
I kno! THat Blind idiot Makedde or woteva shes clled keeps posting things horrible bout rich when its a thread to praise him! Go start your own thread if ya that bothered *****! Rich Rules All and always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catf2005
Exactly they r sooooo annoying y r they on here if they don't like him! I don't understand it! You're right he is the best and if they don't think so then they can go elsewhere!

R.F Is MINE!!
Precicely! Have you got the soapstar superstar cd? its ace!

catf2005
no but i want it! wats he singing on there? i bet its gud wateva it is! lol Happy Dance Pluseek! he's going out wid roxanne pallet! wat dya think bout dat den?
xxxxxxxxxx

R.F Is MINE!!
Its got ' I can't read you' and 'I guess that's why they call it the blues!'!
Ummmm idunno! i'm still massive fan of his whoeva he's goin out with! wot out you?

catf2005
yeah me 2 but i dunno wether they're suited or not!

DeVi| D0do
Who the hell is Richard Fleeshman?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by R.F Is MINE!!
Its got ' I can't read you' and 'I guess that's why they call it the blues!'!
Ummmm idunno! i'm still massive fan of his whoeva he's goin out with! wot out you? Originally posted by catf2005
yeah me 2 but i dunno wether they're suited or not!

You two have to be the same person.

Charlie2377
Dont be stupid.....she is twice as good looking as he is....people forget that just because Richard wanted to become more famous by going on that second rate ITV show for second rate celebs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.