Count Dooku vs. Lukes Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Count Jannuzzi
Count Dooku vs. Various members of Lukes sad little Jedi Order, one at a time.
This should be a easy fight no matter who he is pitted against.

DE Calvin
Luke goes first and wtfpwns him, I hope you are joking, right?

IKC
Dooku pwns. PT-and-earlier lightsaber skills thump those of Luke "I have no saber training" Skywalker and his trainees.

Darth Kal-El
Raz really should make it so that thread-starters must have at least 100 posts before making a thread.

DE Calvin
So he pretty much runs the NJO guantlet, and you of all people say he wins?

IKC
Do you see the letters NJO anywhere in this topic that is not in this post or yours, Calvin?

Hell, even if it were NJO I'll bet Dooku would beat the shit out of these startups. The forms were lost.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Count Jannuzzi
Lukes sad little Jedi Order
I'm sure he's talking about Luke's Jedi order that he didn't have pre-NJO, right?

IKC
Yes, the Jedi order materialized out of the ether during the NJO saga.

DE Calvin
When did the thread starter say it was pre-NJO, then?

IKC
Where did he say it was NJO?

<edit> By the way, you can't "almost" be an antediluvian. That's like saying someone's almost pregnant. </edit>

DE Calvin
Originally posted by IKC
Yes, the Jedi order materialized out of the ether during the NJO saga.
During the NJO saga? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Luke didn't have a real Jedi Order until NJO, right?
You are Saying he beats Corran Horn, And Luke, among others?

Tangible God
He did not specifically state WHEN. This could be any time of Luke's Order. But since he didn't we must assume and make it the newest one.

That would be Dark Nest Luke's Order.

Summary/Conclusion:

Dooku is WTFPWNT!!!! I mean Dooku's cool...and he's good...but he's nowhere near good enough going up against even Kyp. Nevermind Luke himself.

IKC
Hell yes he does. Luke "I have no saber training" Skywalker is going to get WTFPWNed worse than his father did in Episode II. You'd get better results from Zett Jukassa.

DE Calvin
Just becuase, you are anti-Luke, Doesn't mean Dooku wouldn't get WTFPWNT. Almost anybody on the DN council would take him easily. He does have extensive saber skills, if you have read NJO.

IKC
Indeed? What form does he use, then?

Tangible God
Some mix of 'em all, plus a few new ones, or something. DN Luke his uber. He's a demi-god. He doesn't even need his saber for this.

DE Calvin
Form V.

Faroth
Originally posted by IKC
Hell yes he does. Luke "I have no saber training"

So you're saying that Luke after RotS has no saber training?

Tangible God
Luke between ROTS and ANH hadn't even heard of a Saber.

IKC
Uh, did you see him swing his saber during ROTJ? How much better could he have gotten with no formal training and no access to the old forms?

Faroth
Well, this all depends on if the creator of this thread freaking told us which order this is...

Tangible God
Let's just do it ourselves.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by IKC
Uh, did you see him swing his saber during ROTJ? How much better could he have gotten with no formal training and no access to the old forms?
Did you sleep-read the NJO series?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by IKC

IKC, you obviously do not know what you are talking about.

Are you forgetting Luke's time under Sidious?
Forgetting Kam's time under Sidious?
Forgetting what they learned from Vima0Da-Boda?
Forgetting what they got from the Jedi items that survived on Ossus?
Forgetting what they learned from the Jensaari?
Forgetting what they learned from the Witches of Dathomir?
Forgetting what they learned from Master Ikrit?
Forgetting what they learned from the holocron Leia took from Sidious?
Forgetting what they learned from the Matukai?
What they learned from the Iron Knights?
What they learned from Ash Krimsan's holocron?
What they learned about sword fighting after Tahiri fused with a Vong?

They had access to huge amounts of information, probably a broader amount the the Old Jedi Order. Less deep, but broader.

I don't exactly understand this thread. Is it who could Dooku defeat, and not defeat in Luke's Order?

By JA, only Luke even stands a chance.

By NJO, Luke, Kyp, Kyle, Corran, and Jacen could give him a major challenge, but I think only Luke and Kyp would win.

By DN, Luke, Kyp, Corran, Jacen, Kyle, and Kam would all give him fits. Luke and Kyp would take him for sure, with Corran and Jacen taking him maybe 8 times out of 10. Kyle and Kam are about equal to him.

vpokdekjyafmidp
well rotj was made in the 70s so you cant really judge it by that
they prob didnt have any of this form shit back then

Dark Aristokrat
ROTJ was made in 1983, and yes, we can judge it by the choreography since it's movie (i.e. highest canon material) and has not been retconned or redone.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
well rotj was made in the 70s so you cant really judge it by that
they prob didnt have any of this form shit back then

As I already said, to assume that they have know knowledge of lightsaber forms is stupid. They have access to very large amounts of knowledge.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
ROTJ was made in 1983, and yes, we can judge it by the choreography since it's movie (i.e. highest canon material) and has not been retconned or redone.

What does ROTJ have to do with JA and later?

Dark Aristokrat
If you read instead of skimmed, you'd see that your buddy two posts up was talking about ROTJ.

DE Calvin
If you read instead of skimmed, you'd see that your buddy two posts up was talking about ROTJ.
I know, but that doesn't partain to the thread.

Ogami Itto
oops uv dun it again

DE Calvin
I've Ultra-Violet "dun" what again?

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by DE Calvin
I know, but that doesn't partain to the thread.

I wasn't exactly out to color within the lines, Calvin. What's his face made an assinine and clearly incorrect assesment and I corrected it. It's what I do. You know that firsthand.

DE Calvin
confused

Dark Aristokrat
That's the kind of response I give when you reply to something that wasn't addressed to you in the first place.

Darth Kal-El
Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, Jaina, Jacen, Kyp Durron and Leia are all good Jedi. If he gets full rest between each battle, he'd get up to the Council Members and stop there.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by DE Calvin
confused

pwnt.....AGAIN laughing out loud

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, Jaina, Jacen, Kyp Durron and Leia are all good Jedi. If he gets full rest between each battle, he'd get up to the Council Members and stop there.

Who's the gay latin guy in your sig, btw?

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
pwnt.....AGAIN laughing out loud
yOU ARE SO STUPID, IF YOU THINK THAT WAS pwning, i HATE TO THINK OF WHAT YOU DO EVERYTIME YOU GET PWNT.

Dark Aristokrat
Pwned by Caps lock!

Ogami Itto
Pwned by Caps lock!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud lick lick

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El

Leia almost lost to a crippled Twilek ****. She's not a good Jedi yet.

Darth Kal-El
oh, right.

Darth Kal-El
Who's the gay latin guy in your sig, btw? meh, he portrays Clark Kent in Smallville.

DE Calvin
hahaha...looks like somebody from Minudo.

darthsith19
Dooku gets pwnd. Kyp Durron, Jacen Solo, Corran Horn... all could beat Dooku.

Numan
Who's the gay latin guy in your sig, btw?

That's Numan from Smallville.

bad_boba017
Luke wtfpwns him in teh face.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by IKC
Do you see the letters NJO anywhere in this topic that is not in this post or yours, Calvin?

Hell, even if it were NJO I'll bet Dooku would beat the shit out of these startups. The forms were lost.

Kyle would put up a great fight against Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.