DarkWizards Life Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
~DarkWizard's Life Story.~

It all happened on the Friday night months ago. A young man named Danzeke was bumping another girl and he accidental broke his balloon, but not caring he kept on truckin' . He accidental got the girl pregnant and she gave birth to twins months later. They were named Steve and DarkWizard. The mother was a little ****ed in the head so she thought that her son wouldn't get made fun of at school if his name was DarkWizard. Darkwizard grew up tough because he was always getting made fun of, but it was okay, decease one night he stabbed his older brother in the eye with a pen. His parent's from then on were really nice to him because he got psychic powers and no one could touch him, his powers were to great, even Micheal Jackson couldn't back through and touch him. He then made a nuke hit his home town of New york. He survived due to his powerful aura around him. He then flew towards Boston where he took refuge in n old bar run by a man called Dave123. Dave was a silly fellow and no one knew why his name had 123 on it but he was Irish so who cared. Darkwizard went to sleep the night he went to Boston and awoke in the middle of the night to someone trying to crawl through his window, he turned the light on and there stood, Micheal Jackson. Darkwizard used his powers to catch Micheal Jackson on fire, and when he did Micheal Jackson's plastic melted and the fumes went into the air and Darkwizard breathed them in, DarkWizard then died due to his brain being filled of Plastic smelling crap, clots formed and he died instantly. Dave came upstairs and saw him dead so he ate a bowl of tainted Jello and died too..... Because Backfire put his special sauce in it...

The End.

DarkC
Where's BackFire?

Where's my son? cry

( laughing out loud )

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
Where's BackFire?

Where's my son? cry

( laughing out loud )

There you go wink

laughing out loud

H. S. 6
laughing

Where's me? stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

Where's me? stick out tongue

Haven't Made you Yet.

Check my Profile wink

DarkC
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
There you go wink

laughing out loud
Yeah, I still remember quite well.

Come to think of it, I'm probably naming my son Chris, after him.

Ladyluck
laughing Nice.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Haven't Made you Yet.

Check my Profile wink

I see. big grin

DarkWizard
Intersting...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Intersting...

Yep, pretty ****ed up ain't it?

blink

Whos next devil

H. S. 6
euro

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by H. S. 6
euro
laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
no expression Lana is next.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.