A Jawa Vs A Tusken Raider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
The Jawa has a DN Boltcaster and the Tusken Raider has their rifle thing.

This takes place in Mos Eisley Catina after a big bad brawl when some thugs got drunk and fought.(Which means ALOT of SMALL/HUGE stuff are scattered, which also means Stealth can be valuable).

Tangible God
There's a bus leaving for the loon asylum, would you like some money for it?

Ogami Itto
laughing out loud laughing out loud

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
laughing out loud laughing out loud
How nice of you to lend him your pass.

Commander K
Originally posted by Tangible God
There's a bus leaving for the loon asylum, would you like some money for it?

Theres a report button. Clicked it. Typing....please hold.

Tangible God
Holding.

Commander K
Reported.

Lord Septimus
Is this a regular Jawa or a New Order Jawa?

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Commander K
Theres a report button. Clicked it. Typing....please hold.
What are you reporting? Captain Rex will laugh.

Commander K
Originally posted by Lord Septimus
Is this a regular Jawa or a New Order Jawa?

Regular Jawa. Remember, hes 1 meter short and theres things scattered. He has a stealth advantage.

Commander K
Originally posted by DE Calvin
What are you reporting? Captain Rex will laugh.

Bashing.

Lord Septimus
Regular Jawa. Remember, hes 1 meter short and theres things scattered. He has a stealth advantage.

If the Jawa has a gun, the Raider is WTFPWNED!

If the Jawa has no gun, the Raider rips the Jawa to shreds.

But this also depends on whether the Raider has a gun too as well.

Commander K
Originally posted by Lord Septimus
If the Jawa has a gun, the Raider is WTFPWNED!

If the Jawa has no gun, the Raider rips the Jawa to shreds.

But this also depends on whether the Raider has a gun too as well.

The rifle seen in TPM.

Tangible God
If I get banned, I will laugh. I've seen people curse their profane heads off at others, often bringing gratuitous scatology in. And you're pissed at a bus ride? How'd you get to school?

DE Calvin
If I get banned, I will laugh. I've seen people curse their profane heads off at others, often bringing gratuitous scatology in. And you're pissed at a bus ride? How'd you get to school?
HAHAHAHA!!!

Commander K

Either my dad gives me a ride or I walk.

Ogami Itto
HAHAHAHA!!!

How nice of you to lend him your pass........ what ever the **** thats supposed to mean!!

Tangible God
Good reply to a facetious question.

Commander K

....Dude, just go away and dont ever reply in my threads. PLEASE.

Ogami Itto

laughing laughing laughing

oh i almost forgot u can have a lend of my pass again!!

Tangible God
Why thank you.

Actually I don't know what that means either.

Ogami Itto
no probs just b sure to return it when you've finished big grin

Faroth
Commander, shut up.... Member bashing is directly going "YOU FREAKING N00B!!!!!!111 SCREW YOU, YOU RETARD MOFO!!!" or something. A minor diss can't get you banned, and besides, if you threaten someone with a ban, you'll get banned yourself, so if I were you I'd shut my mouth before you get yourself even more messed up.

Commander K
Originally posted by Faroth
Commander, shut up.... Member bashing is directly going "YOU FREAKING N00B!!!!!!111 SCREW YOU, YOU RETARD MOFO!!!" or something. A minor diss can't get you banned, and besides, if you threaten someone with a ban, you'll get banned yourself, so if I were you I'd shut my mouth before you get yourself even more messed up.

Quote me when I said I want Tangible banned. Wait, you can't cause I DIDN'T. I want him warned and stop coming into my threads.

DE Calvin
How nice of you to lend him your pass........ what ever the **** thats supposed to mean!!
WOW, your dumb, it means you can lend him your short-bus pass.

Faroth
Nonetheless, warning people isn't your job, leave that to the mods. And someone doesn't have to leave your thread, because when you open a thread, everyone gets to speakt heir mind...

Ogami Itto
WOW, you dumb, it means you can lend him your short-bus pass.

NO YOU DUMB!! UGH laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tangible God
This isn't Boot Camp or Area 51, a warning and a sensitive member's plea isn't going to make me sit on my hind legs with my head bowed and my mind doused in shame and regret.

Learn to deal with the harshest of blows in life Kreuger, they'll come often.

Commander K
Nonetheless, warning people isn't your job, leave that to the mods. And someone doesn't have to leave your thread, because when you open a thread, everyone gets to speakt heir mind...

I said I want him warned....

Faroth
Ogami, shut up. You're not making anyone laugh, plus you're trying to suck up to people by pretending to laugh at their jokes.

Faroth
I said I want him warned....

Still, that was a stupid reason to report him...

DE Calvin
NO YOU DUMB!! UGH laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
That doesn't change the facts. You must have dropped-out of preschool.

Commander K
That doesn't change the facts. You must have dropped-out of preschool.

Wrong Calvin, he was expelled cause the Teachers were worried other kids would catch his retarededness.

Ogami Itto
Ogami, shut up. You're not making anyone laugh, plus you're trying to suck up to people by pretending to laugh at their jokes.

YOU FREAKING N00B!!!!!!111 SCREW YOU, YOU RETARD MOFO!!

DE Calvin
Wrong Calvin, he was expelled cause the Teachers were worried other kids would catch his retarededness.
I knew I was close. Then the reason he has no grammer skills must be the fact he spent his whole life in quarantine.

Commander K
I knew I was close. Then the reason he has no grammer skills must be the fact he spent his whole life in quarantine.

And the reason he is also sucking up to others is because his mother never visited him in quarantine.

Ogami Itto

ahem its grammar!!

Ogami Itto
And the reason he is also sucking up to others is because his mother never visited him in quarantine.

Hahahah the little fool who was bitching about bashing now joins in on some good clean bashing fun laughing out loud laughing out loud

Commander K
ahem its grammar!!

Ahem! Its only one error in his sentence! I see 2 errors in yours.

Commander K
Hahahah the little fool who was bitching about bashing now joins in on some good clean bashing fun laughing out loud laughing out loud

Didn't you bash me before?

Faroth
YOU FREAKING N00B!!!!!!111 SCREW YOU, YOU RETARD MOFO!!

Right back at ya, Fonzee.

Ogami Itto
What a tube!! moaning about grammar in a SW forum laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

u bashed first im afraid!!

Commander K
What a tube!! moaning about grammar in a SW forum laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

u bashed first im afraid!!

No I did not. You bashed me first. I have proof, if you want it ask me. Also Ogami, do you mean "What a noob?", I don't get the "What a tube!"

Ogami Itto
i'm, sorry ur right!!!! i bashed u first embarrasment

DE Calvin
!!!!!!111
haha. He isn't even coordinated enough to let go of the shift and one key at the same time.

Ogami Itto
What the f**k?

Ogami Itto
i just figured it!! u my friend are a dumb shit!!!eek!

if you bother to read the posts u would find that was quoted from faroth or whatever his name is so i guess u can direct that pathetic insult to him!!! wink

Faroth
Now that was a bash. Reported.

Ogami Itto
yeah but if it goes to court(snigger) he cast the first stone laughing out loud

Commander K
yeah but if it goes to court(snigger) he cast the first stone laughing out loud

Wtf? Snigger? Do you mean Snicker?

DE Calvin
hahaha

Ogami Itto
QUOTE=5916517]Originally posted by Commander K

no i mean SNIGGER!!! look up a dictionary for ****s sake laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud and that idiot laughing about it too pwnt again

DE Calvin
He meant, coming from you, you probably meant "Snickers", due to your random outbursts and lack of grammar and spelling.

Ogami Itto
pwnt 4 the last time (by me) ill just let you pwn ur self from now one your rather good at it! laughing out loud laughing out loud my avatar is bigger than yours (sniggers)

WrathfulDwarf
Stop it!

No more member bashing. Have your discussions without insulting each other.

JaehSkywalker
JaWa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.