Love Love Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katie123
I think Logan and Jean should hook up. You can totaly tell that they LOVE eachother! love I'm happy that Scott dies in the3rd movie because now nothing stands in their way! thumb up It would probably make the ratings go up too. I mean way thumb up way thumb up up thumb up don't you agree?

eternitygoddess
Um.................................

How do you Scott dies?

Arggie
she doesnt. at this point its best to say that we dont know anything. all these rumors coming from wherever seems too much like studio misdirection to me. like when Nolan submitted the script for the Intimidation Game (batman begins). anyone who keeps saying that these people die is like a baptist choir jesus freak, most of their faith is placed from hopelessness.

katie_girl09
Wow, Arggie! That was quite offensive of you to say. Did it ever occur to you that there may be a lot of Christians who also like X-men and are on this forum? Please consider other people when you post things.

Katie123
Yeah I just so happen to be a christian myself and I watched the preview for the movie and Jean grey went to his funeral

X-Woman
Originally posted by Arggie
she doesnt. at this point its best to say that we dont know anything. all these rumors coming from wherever seems too much like studio misdirection to me. like when Nolan submitted the script for the Intimidation Game (batman begins). anyone who keeps saying that these people die is like a baptist choir jesus freak, most of their faith is placed from hopelessness.

good way to get banned, my friend. mad

shadowy_blue
Originally posted by Katie123
Yeah I just so happen to be a christian myself and I watched the preview for the movie and Jean grey went to his funeral
Whose funeral? no expression We don't even know if it's Cyclops' funeral in the teaser. If you remember, Xavier, Cyclops, and Jean were all absent there. Jean was nowhere in sight, lol.

I'll say it again. Nothing's confirmed, people. Relax.

And no, Jean doesn't love Logan. wink

Paola
X3: Possible Synopsis ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.