How the III episode should go!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katie123
"Annikan, I'm Pregnent" Padmae cried
" Ok... well we're not going to panik." Annikan Replied
" How can you say that?!? The queen will notice and most likely not allow me to be senator any more!"

McCusto
oooooooooooook.........

GCG
Originally posted by Katie123
" How can you say that?!? The queen will notice and most likely not allow me to be senator any more!"

So basically, we should omit the 'what are we going to do? ' piece....

Tangible God
OMG, after reading that...I've become so high just now.

Faroth
Stop trying to rewrite the goddamn story! It was good enough to save the PT from becoming a hellhole of stupidity (Thanks to TPM and AotC)

By the way, I saw your profile, and if you like AotC more than the OT, you aren't a true SW fan.

Ronny
" How can you say that?!? The queen will notice and most likely not allow me to be senator any more!" You spelled Anikan and Panic wrong disgust

I'm surprised nobody but Obi Wan said anything, but, knowing her fashion it must've been a new style to them

JKozzy
Originally posted by Ronny
You spelled Anikan and Panic wrong disgust

I'm surprised nobody but Obi Wan said anything, but, knowing her fashion it must've been a new style to them You spelled Anakin wrong too wink

Xam
wow...i cant believe this

Sesse
I can...

But that means I have lost my faith in this shit.

truejedi
Originally posted by Faroth
Stop trying to rewrite the goddamn story! It was good enough to save the PT from becoming a hellhole of stupidity (Thanks to TPM and AotC)

By the way, I saw your profile, and if you like AotC more than the OT, you aren't a true SW fan.

You back this up how?

El_NINO

Congratulations... youve managed to successfully confuse me confused

Faroth
Originally posted by truejedi
You back this up how?

I back what up how....

Stun

pieced together by some FREEKY dream, am i right?eek!

queeq
Stupid thread. Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.