Yeah Hi PSP thingy Here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Hey, Theres a problem with my PSP.

I have my music folder in the PSP and all and when I try to copy my music file into it , it says incorrect path or something, and sometimes it gets in but will cut off after a few seconds....

Any Ideas?

Also I tried sons in WMA format and Mp3

Stalker 360
hmmm strange dose your psp have like a master reset try that

JKozzy
You should charge your PSP, or have it on AC power while transferring files. It sounds like either your PSP is low on battery and can't maintain a good USB connection, or there's something severely wrong with your USB port.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Hey, Theres a problem with my PSP.

I have my music folder in the PSP and all and when I try to copy my music file into it , it says incorrect path or something, and sometimes it gets in but will cut off after a few seconds....

Any Ideas?

Also I tried sons in WMA format and Mp3

should also make sure you have a decent amount of memory stick in there.. I dont know how much memory psp has without one

JKozzy
It has no memory without a memory stick, though each unit comes with a 32 MB stick. If you got the giga pack, then you have a 1 GB stick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.