Movie Thing vs Movie King Kong current version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
pretty damn cool match

OMNIKINETIC
AS MUCH AS I HATE BOTH I'D SAY KING KONG...BUT WHAT ATTAKS DO BEN USE IF ANY

golem370
Super Strength great fighting ability

JOE NUNEZ
remember that that movie was based on when the ff first got their powers the thing was originally a class 5 thus thats why he struggled with the fire truck with time the thing grew to a class 100 as his powers matured movie thing loses but current thing would destroy that monkey corections ape .....

Tony Stark
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
remember that that movie was based on when the ff first got their powers the thing was originally a class 5 thus thats why he struggled with the fire truck with time the thing grew to a class 100 as his powers matured movie thing loses but current thing would destroy that monkey corections ape .....

yes You are correct oh wise one...

wink

golem370
wacko that Fire truck weighed more then 5 tons.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by golem370
wacko that Fire truck weighed more then 5 tons.

He didn't press it over his head... Which is how they get their rankings.

Ben was CL5 in the begining...

King_Mungi
Except Invisible Girl could only just go invisble, and I'm pretty sure Johnny couldn't go super nova when they first came out either. So that logic doesn't work. Thing got majorly shafted.

golem370
But he was still pulling it while it was hanging over the bridge which add more weight to the truck with the gravity pushing the truck down.

soujaboy09
he should have done it with ease, sorry.

golem370
true

golem370
Here the question could movie Spider-Man do it?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by soujaboy09
he should have done it with ease, sorry.

Do you really think that a CL5 character can easily move a fire truck hanging over a bridge that weighs 27 tons...? I'm not so sure.

Do you see Ghost Rider or Tigra easily moving that fire truck in the same situation easily...?

The answer is NO.

Ben in his beginings in the movie just like he was in the comic CL5.

Which is right where he should have been.

Mindship
Movie Kong beats movie Thing.
Thing is outdone in reach, mass and (to a lesser degree) strength.

JOE NUNEZ
agreed but current marvel comics thing owns kong,and all you dc fans do some marvel research before posting ignorent comments get your facts right the thing was a class 5 when he first came out stated by the marvel universe.............

Lord-of-Dreams
Actual thing would actually destroy Kong. But movie Kong would rip off Thing's legs. big grin Not even a match up.

soleran30
dude a 27 ton truck.................huh

Lord-of-Dreams
lol there was a really fat person inside...

phillipan
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Except Invisible Girl could only just go invisble, and I'm pretty sure Johnny couldn't go super nova when they first came out either. So that logic doesn't work. Thing got majorly shafted.

Well they said the torch could reach the surface of the sun which is 50,000 farenhiet not what he can in comics (20 times that amount)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
agreed but current marvel comics thing owns kong,and all you dc fans do some marvel research before posting ignorent comments get your facts right the thing was a class 5 when he first came out stated by the marvel universe.............

Uh huh....ok mister wise, notice no one cared or debated that. Shut up with the DC fanboy crap.

Originally posted by phillipan
Well they said the torch could reach the surface of the sun which is 50,000 farenhiet not what he can in comics (20 times that amount)

The movie said super nova, but could Johnny go super nova in the first couple issues?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by soleran30
dude a 27 ton truck.................huh

Eh... ya...!

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/traffops/trucks/trucksize/exempt/ccr-firetrucks.htm

Happy Dance

King_Mungi
He's right, my dad and brother are firefighters and his truck is around 25-35 ton range.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He's right, my dad and brother are firefighters and his truck is around 25-35 ton range.

And we thank them both for their service to the public...

smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tony Stark
And we thank them both for their service to the public...

smile

Darn right you should, my pops is a platoon cheif and my brother has been a firefighter for about 4 years I believe. Me? no clue what I want to do smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.