DC Odin vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
well the greatest feat that i know if is that DC odin created a pocket universe while ive heard King Thor stopping time, taking over earth, knowing all the magic of the runes. so who wins?

Mider
bump

Mider
bumppppppp

leonheartmm
people usually go way on top of their heads when discussing the 10x or ANYx numbers, we gotta realize that even a character who is 2x is a HUGE improvement over the original character, after all, to the original character he is as powerful as the character himself to a 0x powered normal human. even RKT is hardly 4x or 5x{at MAX} u gotta think about what multiplication really means.

olympian
Id go with DC Odin the same way id go with his Marvel counterpart or zeus. They all have way more experience weilding theyr skyfather power.

Mider
soooooo DC odin wins? Can RKT create a pocket universe this is one feat i have not heard him being able to do so i wish to know

the Darkone
Dc Odin wins with experience, but Rune King Thor is on another level. Rune King Thor is more powerful than regular King Thor and Odin, Rune King Thor has the full power of the Odin Force and The Rune Magic combine he is more powerful than any Odin from Marvel/Dc.

Rune King Thor >>> Dc/Marvel Odin >>> King Thor

Mider
were is your proof again darkone? have you studied DC odin i studied him at least a little bit did you?

the Darkone
read f**king comics and you will their about the same. Odin is a elder god doesn't mean he is more powerful than his counter part. Odin has caused shock waves threw out the multi-universe, killed millions of people from his throne room with a single thought the same race that spawn "Mangog" and he brought them back to life. Read some Jounrey into the Mystery and you will find out how powerful Odin really is, Odin can abosrb all the life force of Asgard and the nine worlds into himself and become just as powerful as a normal galactus.

Mider
i still dont think there on an equal level and im not going to argue with you odin is not an elder god the elder gods are gaea and atum and set and those guys who are above the normal pantheons sept in the DCU meaning EVERY pantheon inculding the new gods.

Sixth_Winged
Rune King thor. Experience is pretty much turned against Odin with when Thor sacrificed his eyes to get the power of the runes and more wisdom than even Odin who only sacrificed one. And powerwise, well........

The Ion
Originally posted by leonheartmm
people usually go way on top of their heads when discussing the 10x or ANYx numbers, we gotta realize that even a character who is 2x is a HUGE improvement over the original character, after all, to the original character he is as powerful as the character himself to a 0x powered normal human. even RKT is hardly 4x or 5x{at MAX} u gotta think about what multiplication really means.
I'm actually agreeing with leon here. People throw out those numbers without really thinking about what they entail. It gets a little annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.