And along comes ((Larry!))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crusher
Now im still a n00b to this community / region. And I tend i time to buy a GOOD used truck. One thats reliable, and has low miles and is in nice shape...or has a NEW like appearance. Ive been looking in the local 'WANT ADDS' sheet, or as we say in Houston "Green Sheet" add for that. There are several here. And in everyone I look in, I see THIS GUY, ALMOST IN EVERY PAGE!!! :shock: :shock:

His name of course is "Larry"! It seems that "Larry" wants to haunt you! lol! For god sake, "Larry" is in (((SCARY)) of course where he is in Terrebonne PARISH!! (not far from here). Im wondering if he played in or was chosen as a extra in the movie "The skeleton Key"!!!?? .....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-3/685143/ScaryLarry1.jpg

You think im going to BUY a "USED CAR OF MY CHOICE" from this GUY!!?!?!? I would prefer a nice suit and tie guy, but then again, god knows what kind of person you will see as far as used cars salesmen around here.

Someone to make me laugh more...SHOPPE AT WILL! big grin

Vinny Valentine
I didn't read it but that guy looks like he will eat Mists soul.

Mišt
scared

Crusher
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I didn't read it but that guy looks like he will eat Mists soul.

lol! Im mean I HAD to post this up, he is in EVERY page on the want ads!

Im also tring to find and what other or better jobs have to offer. I know theres alot in Baton Rouge since its now 2 cities in 1 thanks to Katrina, because of New Orleans evacuees, but thats about over a hours drive from here.

A nice welding job will do me, once I get my certification re-instated. Then I may try to find a "USED CAR" deal, other than from "Larry" here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.